Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre established in 1996, received recognition of the Medical Council of India ( MCI ), for the award of MBBS degree from its very first batch. The Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth comprising of Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, has been accorded the status of University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, vide Notification No. F. 9-39/2001-U.3 dated 11th Jan. 2003 of the Government of India.
Important : Dr DY Patil University Navi Mumbai PG Admission will be based on NEET PG 2017.
Dr DY Patil PG Medical Entrance Exam 2017
Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai conducts All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test – AIPGMET 2017 for admissions to the Postgraduate Programs for the session 2017.
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Courses 2017
The following courses are available at Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai :
|Name of Course||Number of Seats|
|M.D.T.B and Respiratory Disease||3|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Disease||1|
|Diploma in Orthopedics||3|
|M.D. Radio Diagnosis||6|
|Diploma in Pediatrics||3|
|Diploma in Dermatology including Venerel Diseases & Leprosy||1|
|Diploma in Oto Rhino-Laryngology ( D.L.O )||1|
|M.S. General Surgery||6|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||1|
|Diploma in Anesthesia||3|
|M.D. Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3|
|Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3|
|Dioloma in Clinical Pathology||2|
|M.D. Community Medicine||2|
|M.D. Forensic Medicine||1|
|M.D. Emergency Medicine||2|
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Eligibility 2017
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, Valid Passport shall constitute proof of nationality.
- The candidate must have passed MBBS Examinations from recognized Medical College and should have completed one year of rotating internship training at the time of admission.
- The candidate undergoing one year rotating internship training and likely to obtain final registration certificate from Medical Council of India can appear for the entrance test. Such candidates will be required to submit a certificate from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of their rotating internship training, failing which their application will be treated as incomplete and shall be rejected.
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Exam Pattern 2017
- The AIPGMET 2017 will be of three and Half hours duration containing 300 multiple choice questions ( MCQs ). Questions will be single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The examinations will be conducted in English.
- The AIPGMET 2017 Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS examinations and shall cover all the subjects of the MBBS course.
- There is no provision for revaluation of answer books.
The subject wise distribution of MCQs will be as follows :
|Subject||Number of MCQ|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||25|
|Dermatology and Venereology||7|
|Radio - Diagnosis||8|
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Exam Centres 2017
- The Dr DY Patil Navi Mumbai 2017 PG Entrance Test will be conducted at Navi Mumbai.
- The name of the college assigned to the candidates and their hall ticket numbers shall be notified on the website of Vidyapeeth i.e. http://www.dypatilexams.com/.
To know more about AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Entrance Exam Click Here
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Application Form 2017
Dr D Y Patil Navi Mumbai PG Medical Online Application Form :
The candidates desirous of appearing for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test 2017 of this Vidyapeeth will be requiring to fill up the application form on line. The form is available on the Vidyapeeth website http://dypatilexams.com/enroll/mdms
The candidate must read the instructions for filling up the on line application form. These instructions are available on the website http://dypatilexams.com/enroll/mdms
Transaction ID is number allotted to applicant by the Online Application registration system after submission of the AIPGMET 2017 Online application successfully. The system also automatically emails the candidate the transaction id allotted.
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Entrance Test Fee 2017
The AIPGMET 2017 Entrance Test Fees is 4000/-. The fees is payable by Cash / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University” drawn on a nationalized or scheduled bank, payable at Navi Mumbai / Mumbai.
The candidate should write his / her name and address and Transaction ID number on the reverse side of the demand draft Candidate can pay the entrance test fees via Demand Draft / CASH / ONLINE Payment.
The forms will be available online and accepted along with Late Fees of 1000/- The candidates submitting applications need to pay registration charges of 2500/- by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University” drawn on a nationalized or scheduled bank, payable at Navi Mumbai / Mumbai.
Candidate’s demand draft must be accompanied by necessary attested copies of documents and it should be addressed :
The AIPGMET 2017 Coordinator,
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth,
Sector 7, Nerul ,
Navi Mumbai – 400 706,
Candidates can verify the status of application form from Vidyapeeth Website http://dypatilexams.com/enroll/mdms
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Hall Ticket 2017
- The AIPGMET 2017 Hall Ticket carrying photograph shall be emailed to email address mentioned in the Dr D Y Patil PG Online Application Form filed up by the candidates.
- The Hall Ticket will be emailed only after the receipt of registration fees and required necessary documents.
- Candidate can download hall ticket from Vidyapeeth website i.e. http://dypatilexams.com/ by entering date of birth and Transaction ID number.
- Please note that hall ticket will not be dispatched to the candidates.
- The hall ticket must be presented in the examination hall for verification of candidate’s identity when instructed by the invigilator to do so and also at the time of counseling. The Hall Ticket is not transferable.
To know more about AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Application Form Click Here
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Results 2017
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Exam Date
Dr DY Patil Navi Mumbai 2017 All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam : Based on NEET PG 2017.
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Result Date
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai 2017 Results has been declared
To know more about AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Results Click Here
Dr D Y Patil AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Counselling 2017
- At the counseling the eligibility of the candidate for admission shall be verified from the original documents and those found eligible will be offered admission to courses.
- The candidates will have to appear for AIPGMET Counselling at their own cost.
- The physical presence of candidate at the counseling is essential. Absence of candidate at the specified time, date and venue will result in instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for admission and Vidyapeeth will not be responsible for it.
- Asking a candidate to report for counseling does not mean that He / She will be admitted to the course. The actual admission will depend upon the course and seats availability when his / her turn comes in order of his / her inter – se – merit position.
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Counselling Documents 2017
The attested copies of following documents must be submitted and Original should be presented at the time of AIPGMET Navi Mumbai 2017 Counselling ( Original Documents will be returned back to the candidate immediately ).
- Nationality Certificate / Valid Passport.
- Birth certificate.
- First MBBS Examination Mark Sheet.
- Second MBBS Examination Mark Sheet.
- Third MBBS Examination Mark Sheet.
- Rotating Internship Training Completion certificate, Certificate from Dean / Principal of the college.
- Registration Certificate issued by MCI / MMC.
- Bonafide Certificate from Dean/ Principal of the college.
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Selection Procedure 2017
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of inter – se – merit of candidates taking in to consideration the preference given by the candidates and availability of seat in the branch / discipline of the his / her choice when called for Dr D Y Patil AIPGMET Counselling 2017.
Tie Breaker : In case of equal marks at AIPGMET 2017 inter – se – merit of candidates will be determined by applying following tiebreaker rules :
First Level : A candidate securing higher percentage of marks in the aggregate of marks at the first. Second and Third MBBS ( Part I and Part II ) examination taken together, will be preferred. If the tie still persist then :
Second Level : A candidate securing Higher percentage of marks in the Third MBBS ( Part I and Part II ), will be preferred. If the tie still persist then :
Third Level : A candidate securing higher percentage of marks at the second MBBS Examinations, will be preferred If the tie still persist then :
Fourth Level : An older candidate will be preferred over younger candidate.
To know more about AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Counselling Click Here
AIPGMET Mumbai Important Dates 2017
|1||Last date of Registration for AIPGMET||April, 2017|
|2||Date of Dr D Y Patil PG Entrance Test 2017||Based on NEET PG|
|3||Spot Admission||31st May, 2017|
AIPGMET – II 2016 Entrance Exam Pune
Padmashree Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune conducts All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test – AIPGMET 2016 for admissions to the Postgraduate Programs for the session 2016.
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Postgraduate Courses
|DEGREE : MD||DEGREE : MS|
Preventive & Social Medicine
|Clinical Pathology ( D.C.P. )|
Public Health ( D.P.H. )
To know more about AIPGMET – II Course Details Click Here
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidate, who possesses Indian Nationality, with a proof in the form of Nationality Certificate / valid passport, is eligible to appear for AIPGMET – II 2016.
2. The candidate who has passed final MBBS examination from a recognized Medical College, included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, is eligible.
3. The candidate who has obtained registration either from the MCI or from authorized State Medical Council after completing one year compulsory rotating internship.
4. The candidate who is still undergoing one year compulsory rotating internship and is likely to complete it by 31st March, 2016, will be permitted to appear at the AIPGMET 2016. His / Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotating internship of one year and registration before 15th April, 2016. He / she will have to submit documentary evidence from the Principal / Dean of the College regarding the anticipated date of completion of internship along with the application, failing which, his / her application shall be rejected.
5. If a candidate who does not fulfill any or all the above requirements or fails to pay the fees at the time of counseling he / she will not be considered eligible for admission irrespective of his / her appearing for AIPGMET 2016 examination & securing a rank in the merit list.
6. A NRI / PIO / FN candidate, who has passed the MBBS or equivalent examination from a College outside India, shall be eligible for the admission, provided he / she obtains registration from the Medical Council of India ( MCI ). Candidate under this category is not required to appear for AIPGMET 2016. Admissions will be made on the basis of inter – se merit as detrmined by admission committee appointed for the purpose by the Competent Authority.
To know more about AIPGMET – II Eligibility Click Here
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Medical Application Form
1. Post Graduate aspirant will be required to submit prescribed form of the AIPGMET 2016, which is included in this information brochure.
2. AIPGMET Information brochure along with blank application form will be available at the University Office on payment of
1,500/- Cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune drawn on a Nationalized / Scheduled Bank. If required by post the candidates will have to send a D.D. of 1,750/-.
3. Candidates should fill in the application form in his / her own handwriting clearly and legibly.
4. The Examination Fee for AIPGMET 2016 is 2,000/- and for late submission is 2,500/- which should be paid at the time of submission of application form in the form of DD drawn on a Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune.
The downloaded Application Form, duly filled in, along with necessary documents and a demand draft of 3,750/- ( covering Form Fee + Test Fee + Postage ) should reach the University office before the last date of submission of form. Form number will be allotted at University and will be communicated to the candidate, through e-mail.
- Last Date of Submission of AIPGMET Medical Application Form : 9th April, 2016
- Last Date of Submission of AIPGMET Pune Application Form ( with late fee ) : 16th April, 2016
All candidates are requested to read the information carefully and get acquainted with all the necessary information before filling the application form. The candidate should ensure that the right and correct postal address is written in the application form. The Vidyapeeth shall not be responsible for loss of any communication due to incorrect Address / Phone / Mobile Nos. given by the candidate.
The candidate should send his / her application form by Registered Post A.D. or through Courier or hand it over in person at the following address :
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune – 411 018.
so as to reach the Vidyapeeth on or before the last date of submission of forms. The candidate should clearly mention the choice of subject on the application form. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances.
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Medical Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be made available on the Vidyapeeth website http://tcet.net.in/dypp_pg2016/DYPP_PGM16_II_AdmitCard.html
- Date of birth and form number are mandatory field for downloading admit card.
- Form number for downloaded form shall be allotted by the Vidyapeeth on its arrival & scrutiny. An e-mail / sms will be sent.
Issue of AIPGMET Admit Card is just an enabling provision for appearing AIPGMET 2016 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility of the admission.
Note : An incomplete Application Form which is not accompanied by a D.D. of prescribed fee shall not be entertained & processed. This fee shall not be sent by Money Order. Please note that Fees ( Form Fee and Test Fee ) are non -refundable.
To know more about AIPGMET – II Application Form Click Here
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Medical Results
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Exam Date
Dr DY Patil All India Post Graduate Medical MD MS Entrance Test will be conducted on 17th April, 2016.
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Result Date
AIPGMET Pune 2016 Resultshas been declared
To know more about AIPGMET – II Results Click Here
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Exam Schedule
|Programme||Eligibility Criteria||Day, Date & Time of Entrance Test||Last Date of Submission of Application Form||Price of Brochure + Entrance Test Fee + Postage||Centre for Entrance Test|
|MD / MS / PG Diploma||MBBS||17th April, 2016 02:00 PM to 5:30 PM||(a) Without late fee : 9th April, 2016|
(b) With late fee : 16th April, 2016
|1500/- 2000/- 500/-||Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College,|
Pimpri, Pune – 18.
AIPGMET – II Pune Medical 2016 Important Dates
|1||Form Fee|| 1500/-|
( Add 250/-, if required by post )
DD Favoring “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, Payable at Pune.
|2||Last date for submitting the application form to – Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Pune for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test-II – 2016 (AIPGMET-II – 2016)||Without late fee upto : Saturday, 9th April, 2016until 5:00 PM ( Test Fee 2000/- )The downloaded form should accompany DD of 3,750/-With late fees upto: Saturday, 16th April, 2016Until 5:00 PM ( Test Fee 2500/- )The downloaded form should accompany DD of 4,250/-|
|3||Place where the AIPGMET- II – 2016 will be held||Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune – 18|
|4||Admit cards to candidates who are considered provisionally eligible for AIPGMET-II- 2016.||Will be made available on the Vidyapeeth website Five days before the Entrance Test.|
|5||Date & Time of AIPGMET- II – 2016||Sunday, 17th April, 2016|
From 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM [3 ½ Hours]
|6||Declaration of results||Will be notified soon.|
|7||Schedule of Counselling||Will be notified soon.|
|8||Venue of admission sessions||Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune -18|
AIPGMET Kolhapur Entrance Exam 2016
- AIPGMET Kolhapur 2016 Exam Date : 05th December, 2015
- AIPGMET Kolhapur 2016 Application Form Last Date : 26th November, 2015
- AIPGMET Kolhapur 2016 Exam Scheme
- AIPGMET Kolhapur 2016 Selection Procedure
- AIPGMET Kolhapur 2016 Result Date : 25th February, 2016