|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Results|
Important : Dr DY Patil University Navi Mumbai PG Admission will be based on NEET PG 2017.
Dr D Y Patil AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Counselling 2017
- At the counseling the eligibility of the candidate for admission shall be verified from the original documents and those found eligible will be offered admission to courses.
- The candidates will have to appear for AIPGMET Counselling at their own cost.
- The physical presence of candidate at the counseling is essential. Absence of candidate at the specified time, date and venue will result in instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for admission and Vidyapeeth will not be responsible for it.
- Asking a candidate to report for counseling does not mean that He / She will be admitted to the course. The actual admission will depend upon the course and seats availability when his / her turn comes in order of his / her inter – se – merit position.
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Counselling Documents 2017
The attested copies of following documents must be submitted and Original should be presented at the time of AIPGMET Navi Mumbai 2017 Counselling ( Original Documents will be returned back to the candidate immediately ).
- Nationality Certificate / Valid Passport.
- Birth certificate.
- First MBBS Examination Mark Sheet.
- Second MBBS Examination Mark Sheet.
- Third MBBS Examination Mark Sheet.
- Rotating Internship Training Completion certificate, Certificate from Dean / Principal of the college.
- Registration Certificate issued by MCI / MMC.
- Bonafide Certificate from Dean/ Principal of the college.
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Selection Procedure 2017
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of inter – se – merit of candidates taking in to consideration the preference given by the candidates and availability of seat in the branch / discipline of the his / her choice when called for Dr D Y Patil AIPGMET Counselling 2017.
Tie Breaker : In case of equal marks at AIPGMET 2017 inter – se – merit of candidates will be determined by applying following tiebreaker rules :
First Level : A candidate securing higher percentage of marks in the aggregate of marks at the first. Second and Third MBBS ( Part I and Part II ) examination taken together, will be preferred. If the tie still persist then :
Second Level : A candidate securing Higher percentage of marks in the Third MBBS ( Part I and Part II ), will be preferred. If the tie still persist then :
Third Level : A candidate securing higher percentage of marks at the second MBBS Examinations, will be preferred If the tie still persist then :
Fourth Level : An older candidate will be preferred over younger candidate.