|Home Page||Course Details||Eligibility||Results|
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Medical Application Form
1. Post Graduate aspirant will be required to submit prescribed form of the AIPGMET 2016, which is included in this information brochure.
2. AIPGMET Information brochure along with blank application form will be available at the University Office on payment of
1,500/- Cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune drawn on a Nationalized / Scheduled Bank. If required by post the candidates will have to send a D.D. of 1,750/-.
3. Candidates should fill in the application form in his / her own handwriting clearly and legibly.
4. The Examination Fee for AIPGMET 2016 is 2,000/- and for late submission is 2,500/- which should be paid at the time of submission of application form in the form of DD drawn on a Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune.
The downloaded Application Form, duly filled in, along with necessary documents and a demand draft of 3,750/- ( covering Form Fee + Test Fee + Postage ) should reach the University office before the last date of submission of form. Form number will be allotted at University and will be communicated to the candidate, through e-mail.
- Last Date of Submission of AIPGMET Medical Application Form : 9th April, 2016
- Last Date of Submission of AIPGMET Pune Application Form ( with late fee ) : 16th April, 2016
All candidates are requested to read the information carefully and get acquainted with all the necessary information before filling the application form. The candidate should ensure that the right and correct postal address is written in the application form. The Vidyapeeth shall not be responsible for loss of any communication due to incorrect Address / Phone / Mobile Nos. given by the candidate.
The candidate should send his / her application form by Registered Post A.D. or through Courier or hand it over in person at the following address :
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune – 411 018.
so as to reach the Vidyapeeth on or before the last date of submission of forms. The candidate should clearly mention the choice of subject on the application form. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances.
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Medical Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be made available on the Vidyapeeth website http://tcet.net.in/dypp_pg2016/DYPP_PGM16_II_AdmitCard.html
- Date of birth and form number are mandatory field for downloading admit card.
- Form number for downloaded form shall be allotted by the Vidyapeeth on its arrival & scrutiny. An e-mail / sms will be sent.
Issue of AIPGMET Admit Card is just an enabling provision for appearing AIPGMET 2016 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility of the admission.
AIPGMET – II Pune Medical 2016 Important Dates
|1||Form Fee|| 1500/-
( Add 250/-, if required by post )
DD Favoring “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, Payable at Pune.
|2||Last date for submitting the application form to – Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Pune for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test-II – 2016 (AIPGMET-II – 2016)||Without late fee upto : Saturday, 9th April, 2016until 5:00 PM ( Test Fee 2000/- )The downloaded form should accompany DD of 3,750/-With late fees upto: Saturday, 16th April, 2016Until 5:00 PM ( Test Fee 2500/- )The downloaded form should accompany DD of 4,250/-|
|3||Place where the AIPGMET- II – 2016 will be held||Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune – 18|
|4||Admit cards to candidates who are considered provisionally eligible for AIPGMET-II- 2016.||Will be made available on the Vidyapeeth website Five days before the Entrance Test.|
|5||Date & Time of AIPGMET- II – 2016||Sunday, 17th April, 2016
From 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM [3 ½ Hours]
|6||Declaration of results||Will be notified soon.|
|7||Schedule of Counselling||Will be notified soon.|
|8||Venue of admission sessions||Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune -18|
Note : An incomplete Application Form which is not accompanied by a D.D. of prescribed fee shall not be entertained & processed. This fee shall not be sent by Money Order. Please note that Fees ( Form Fee and Test Fee ) are non -refundable.