|Home Page||Course Details||Application Form||Results|
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidate, who possesses Indian Nationality, with a proof in the form of Nationality Certificate / valid passport, is eligible to appear for AIPGMET – II 2016.
2. The candidate who has passed final MBBS examination from a recognized Medical College, included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, is eligible.
3. The candidate who has obtained registration either from the MCI or from authorized State Medical Council after completing one year compulsory rotating internship.
4. The candidate who is still undergoing one year compulsory rotating internship and is likely to complete it by 31st March, 2016, will be permitted to appear at the AIPGMET 2016. His / Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotating internship of one year and registration before 15th April, 2016. He / she will have to submit documentary evidence from the Principal / Dean of the College regarding the anticipated date of completion of internship along with the application, failing which, his / her application shall be rejected.
5. If a candidate who does not fulfill any or all the above requirements or fails to pay the fees at the time of counseling he / she will not be considered eligible for admission irrespective of his / her appearing for AIPGMET 2016 examination & securing a rank in the merit list.
6. A NRI / PIO / FN candidate, who has passed the MBBS or equivalent examination from a College outside India, shall be eligible for the admission, provided he / she obtains registration from the Medical Council of India ( MCI ). Candidate under this category is not required to appear for AIPGMET 2016. Admissions will be made on the basis of inter – se merit as detrmined by admission committee appointed for the purpose by the Competent Authority.