|Home Page||Application Form||Results||Counselling|
Important : Dr DY Patil University Navi Mumbai PG Admission will be based on NEET PG 2017.
Dr DY Patil PG Medical Entrance Exam 2017
Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai conducts All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test – AIPGMET 2017 for admissions to the Postgraduate Programs for the session 2017.
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Courses 2017
The following courses are available at Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai :
|Name of Course||Number of Seats|
|M.D.T.B and Respiratory Disease||3|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Disease||1|
|Diploma in Orthopedics||3|
|M.D. Radio Diagnosis||6|
|Diploma in Pediatrics||3|
|Diploma in Dermatology including Venerel Diseases & Leprosy||1|
|Diploma in Oto Rhino-Laryngology ( D.L.O )||1|
|M.S. General Surgery||6|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||1|
|Diploma in Anesthesia||3|
|M.D. Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3|
|Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3|
|Dioloma in Clinical Pathology||2|
|M.D. Community Medicine||2|
|M.D. Forensic Medicine||1|
|M.D. Emergency Medicine||2|
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Eligibility 2017
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, Valid Passport shall constitute proof of nationality.
- The candidate must have passed MBBS Examinations from recognized Medical College and should have completed one year of rotating internship training at the time of admission.
- The candidate undergoing one year rotating internship training and likely to obtain final registration certificate from Medical Council of India can appear for the entrance test. Such candidates will be required to submit a certificate from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of their rotating internship training, failing which their application will be treated as incomplete and shall be rejected.
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Exam Pattern 2017
- The AIPGMET 2017 will be of three and Half hours duration containing 300 multiple choice questions ( MCQs ). Questions will be single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The examinations will be conducted in English.
- The AIPGMET 2017 Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS examinations and shall cover all the subjects of the MBBS course.
- There is no provision for revaluation of answer books.
The subject wise distribution of MCQs will be as follows :
|Subject||Number of MCQ|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||25|
|Dermatology and Venereology||7|
|Radio - Diagnosis||8|
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai Exam Centres 2017
- The Dr DY Patil Navi Mumbai 2017 PG Entrance Test will be conducted at Navi Mumbai.
- The name of the college assigned to the candidates and their hall ticket numbers shall be notified on the website of Vidyapeeth i.e. http://www.dypatilexams.com/.