AIPMT Application Form 2014
|AIPMT 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
AIPMT 2014 Online Application Form Submission Mode
|AIPMT 2014 Entrance Exam can be applied only through Online.|
A candidate can apply for the All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) only Online by logging on to the following link http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/ApplicationForm.aspx.
Before Submission of AIPMT Online Application Form, make the following preparations :
(i) Candidate should have scanned images of his latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
(ii) Decide the mode of payment of fee, i.e., through Debit / Credit Card using online gateway payment facility or Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank directly or depositing in CBSE Account with e – Post Office by downloading the Challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in.
- If decided to pay fee through Debit / Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting aipmt 2014 application form.
- If decided to pay fee offline mode, choose the Bank or e – Post Office for depositing the Fee through Challan / Deposit Slip downloaded from website www.aipmt.nic.in after completing of Registration.
- After Depositing Fee in the Bank / e – Post office, the Deposit Slip bearing Application Registration Number, Name and address of the Bank branch with branch code / Post Office with Pin Code where fee is deposited and transaction ID number be kept ready with you while logging on to website for final submission of the application form.
- Print the Confirmation Page of online application after final submission of the application form.
Fee Details and last date for submission of AIPMT 2014 Application Form are as follows :
|Fee without Late Fee||Fee with Late Fee|
|Duration||1st December, 2013 to 31st December, 2013||1st January, 2014 to 31st January, 2014|
|For General / OBC||1000/-||2000/- ( 1000/- + 1000/- )|
|For SC / ST / PH||550/-||1550/- ( 550/- + 1000/- )|
|Last Date for receipt of confirmation page on application form in CBSE :|
|From Normal Areas||10th January, 2014||5th February, 2014|
|From Remote Areas*||20th January, 2014||10th February, 2014|
*Remote areas are Mizoram, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Pangi sub – division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
- In addition to examination fee, service / processing charges will also to be paid by the candidate for online payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / Challan along with Service Tax, as applicable. Details of the same are available on Boards website.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The information desired to be filled in the online application may also be kept ready.
Method of Submission of AIPMT 2014 Online Application Form
(i) Log on to website : www.aipmt.nic.in.
(ii) Go to link “Apply Online” and open the same.
(iii) Read the instructions and procedure for online submission of aipmt application form carefully. At the end of this page, following three links to apply online are given :
- Fill in the aipmt online application form and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph and signature in JPG format of the application.
- Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card or download Challan for payment in the designated accounts of Canara Bank / Syndicate Bank / e – Post Office.
- If fee is deposited through Challan, fill in the relevant columns of online application form details of fee deposited.
- Take print out of Confirmation page( s ) of AIPMT Online Application format to send to CBSE along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through Challan mode.
(iv) Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Final Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
(v) After submission of data, program will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph and signature.
(vi) After uploading of photograph and signature, program will automatically take you to third link for payment of fee.
(vii) Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful submission of fee, program will take you to third link to take print out of Confirmation Page.
(viii) Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page and Address Slip of the CBSE to be pasted on A5 Envelope for sending the complete AIPMT Application Form to the CBSE.
Kindly ensure that at least four copies of the Confirmation Page and one copy of the Address Slip may be got printed. Three copies of the Confirmation page may be kept safely by the candidate for any future need. One copy of the Confirmation Page may be completed as per instructions for sending to the Board. The photocopy of this Confirmation Page along with the proof of fee paid and the original receipt issued by the Post Office may also be kept safely by the candidate.
(ix) All the four links for online submission of AIPMT Application Form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately.
(x) The CBSE has also provided the facility of submission of application form with late fees. For this purpose, candidates need to pay 1000/- as late fee in addition to the actual / examination fee. Submission of application form with late fee can also be made only online. Also, the process of submission of application will remain the same as in case of submission of application form without late fee.
Even for the application submitted with late fee, last date for sending the print out of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page is fixed. Candidates are required to ensure that Confirmation Page of Online application along with proof of Payment of fee should reach in the CBSE on or before the last date of receipt of application form.
(xi) Facility of submission of AIMPT Application Form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page would be ceased at 5.00 PM. on the last day of each slot. Hence, candidates are desired to complete the process in one go or within the prescribed duration.
(xii) Even after the successful Submission of AIPMT Online Application Form within due date, if the Computer Generated Confirmation page is not received by the Board on or before the last date or received without requisite fee, the application form of the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
(xiii) Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of aipmt 2014 application form and without any help they are capable in submission of aipmt 2014 application form online. In case, if any candidate is having any problem, such candidate may visit FACILITATION CENTRE fixed by the Board in some schools / Institutions. The services of facilitation centres are free of cost and available only during working hours. The list of the Facilitation Centres is at Appendix.
AIPMT 2014 Important Dates
|1.||Date of Examination, AIPMT||4th May, 2014 ( Sunday )|
|2.||Schedule for submission of AIPMT 2014 application forms without late fee||1st December, 2013 to 31st December, 2013|
|3.||Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE||10th January, 2014|
|4.||Schedule for submission of online application forms with late fee of 1000/-||1st January, 2014 to 31st January, 2014|
|5.||Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the applications submitted late with fee of 1000/-||5th February, 2014|
|6.||Date of hosting of AIPMT 2014 Admit Card :|
Applications without Late Fee
Applications with Late Fee
1st April, 2014
10th April, 2014
|7.||Date of Examination, AIPMT||4th May, 2014 ( Sunday )|
|8.||Time Schedule All India Pre - Medical / Pre - Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ), 2014|
|a.||Entry in the Examination Hall||9.15 AM|
|b.||Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|c.||Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|d.||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken / opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9.55 AM|
|e.||Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|f.||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||10.00 AM|
|g.||Test Concludes||1.00 PM|
|9.||Declaration of AIPMT Results||End of First Week of June, 2014|
|10.||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Card Board/Clip Board, Post Card Size Photograph and Ball Point Pens of good quality|
|11.||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|12.||Use of Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only for||Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
AIPMT 2014 Admit Card
The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of AIPMT 2014 on the Board’s website. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post. The schedule of hosting of admit cards on website www.aipmt.nic.in is as follows :
- Candidates who applied AIPMT 2014 Examination without Application Late Fee, then their admit cards will be available from the following date : 1st April, 2014.
- Candidates who applied AIPMT 2014 Entrance Exam with Application Late Fee, then their admit card will be available from the following date : 10th April, 2014.
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub – Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of AIPMT 2014 Examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him / her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform the Board. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Board will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for both Preliminary & Final Examinations would be issued at the Examination Centres. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein. Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical / Dental Colleges is over.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AIPMT 2014 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical / Dental Colleges is over.
- Candidates are advised to be in touch with the website of AIPMT http://aipmt.nic.in/ and regularly check their emails for latest updates and information.
AIPMT 2014 Navigation : AIPMT 2014 Counselling, AIPMT 2014 Chemistry Syllabus Page 2, AIPMT 2014 Results, AIPMT 2014 State Codes, AIPMT 2014 Seat Allotment for Dental, AIPMT 2014 Seat Allotment for Medical, AIPMT 2014 List of Facilitation Centers Page 2, AIPMT 2014 List of Facilitation Centers Page 1, AIPMT 2014 Exam Centres, AIPMT 2014 Biology Syllabus, AIPMT 2014 Chemistry Syllabus Page1, AIPMT 2014 Physics Syllabus, AIPMT 2014 Application Form, AIPMT 2014 Eligibility Criteria, AIPMT 2014 Exam Date, AIPMT Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AIPMT Related : AIPMT 2014 Application Form, CBSE AIPMT 2014 Apply Online, All India Pre Medical Dental Exam 2014 Online Forms, AIPMT Application Form 2014, AIPMT 2014 Application Form Availability, AIPMT 2014 Application Form Submission, AIPMT 2014 Application Form Fee, CBSE AIPMT 2014 MBBS Admit Card, AIPMT 2014 Important Dates, AIPMT 2014 Medical Application Form Last Date, AIPMT 2014 Online Application Form Download, AIPMT 2014 Online Application Procedure, AIPMT 2014 Application Form Process, CBSE AIPMT 2014 Admission Form, AIPMT 2014 Late Fee Details, AIPMT 2014 Application Form Issue Date, AIPMT 2014 Admit Card Download, CBSE AIPMT 2014 Application Form Status, AIPMT Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form, All India Pre Medical Dental 2014 Payment Details, AIPTM 2014 Registration Fee, AIPMT 2014 Online Registration Closing Date, AIPMT 2014 BDS Hall Ticket, AIPMT 2014 Online Form Filling, CBSE AIPMT 2014 Medical Online Forms, AIPMT 2014 Application Form Submission Methods,
AIPMT 2014 Application Form – CBSE AIPMT 2014 Online Application Form – AIPMT 2014 Apply Online – CBSE AIPMT 2014 Registration Form – AIPMT 2014 Submission Date – AIPMT 2014 Important Dates
Posted In medical entrance exam : aipmt : Leave a response for aipmt application form 2014 by suganya