AIPMT Application Form 2015
|AIPMT 2015 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
|AIPMT 2015 Online Application Form will be available in the following link : http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Registration/newreg.aspx|
|AIPMT 2015 Online Application Form Submission starts from : 2nd December, 2015.|
|AIPMT 2015 Online Application Form Submission Last Date ( without late fee ) : 01st December, 2014 to 31st December, 2014.|
|AIPMT 2015 Online Application Form Submission Last Date ( with late fee ) : 03rd January, 2015 to 31st January, 2015|
AIPMT 2015 Online Application Form Submission Mode
|AIPMT 2015 Entrance Exam can be applied only through Online.|
A candidate can apply for the All India Pre – Medical / Pre – Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) only online by logging on to www.aipmt.nic.in.
Before Submission of AIPMT Online Application Form, make the following preparations :
(i) Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph, Signature and Left Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
(ii) Candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telanganashould have scanned images of his / her original Self Declaration in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application
Decide the mode of payment of fee,
1. Through any Debit / Credit Card using online gateway payment facility, or
- If decided to pay fee through Debit / Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form.
- After completing Part-III of registration of Online Application, choose the Bank for depositing the Fee through e-challan downloaded from website www.aipmt.nic.in.
- After Depositing Fee in the Bank the e-challan Slip bearing Application Registration Number, Name and address of the Bank branch with branch code where fee is deposited and transaction ID number be kept with you for future reference.
- Print the Confirmation Page ( Part V ) of online application after submission Part-IV in case of debit / credit card and Transaction by e-challan.
- Failure to complete Part – III of Online Application and further updation of fee details as per part IV, final Submission of your Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful.
Fee Details and last date for submission of Application Form are as follows :
|WITHOUT LATE FEE||WITH LATE FEE|
|FOR GENERAL / OBC||1200/- ( INR )|| 2400/- ( INR )
( 1200 + 1200 )
|FOR SC / ST / PH||1000/-|| 1850/- ( INR )
( 650 + 1200 )
- In addition to examination fee, service/processing charges will also to be paid by the candidate for online payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / e-challan along with Service Tax, as applicable by the respective banks. Details of the same are available on Boards website.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The information desired to be filled in the online application may also be kept ready.
Method of Submission of AIPMT 2015 Online Application Form
(i) Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
(ii) Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of online Application form to read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
(iii) Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
(iv) Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given :
- Fill in aipmt online application form Part – I and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration ( in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana. in JPG format at Part – II of the application.
- Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card or download e-challan for payment in the designated accounts of Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank at Part III.
- If fee is deposited through e-challan fill in the relevant columns of on-line application form at Part – III furnishing the details of fee deposited.
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Part IV of online application format and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e-challan mode.
(v) Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
(vi) After submission of data at Part I, program will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph, signature and Self Declaration ( in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana.
(vii) After uploading of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration ( in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana, program will automatically take you to fourth link for payment of fee.
(viii) Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, program will take you to fifth link to take print out of Confirmation Page.
(ix) Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please ensure that at least three copies of the Confirmation Page be got printed and along with the proof of fee paid may be kept safely by the candidate for any future need.
(x) All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana. and payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately ).
(xi) The CBSE has also provided the facility of submission of application form with late fees. For this purpose, candidates need to pay 1200/- ( INR ) as late fee in addition to the actual / examination fee. Submission of application form with late fee can also be made only online. Also, the process of submission of application will remain the same as in case of submission of application form without late fee.
(xii) Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana., payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be ceased as per scheduled given above. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration.
(xiii) aipmt Online application form registered within due date without successful transaction of requisite fee, the application form of such candidate would remain cancelled.
(xiv) Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without any help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, if any candidate is having any problem, such candidate may visit FACILITATION CENTRE fixed by the CBSE in selected schools / Institutions. The services of facilitation centres are free of cost and available only during working hours. The list of the Facilitation Centres.
AIPMT 2015 Important Dates
|1.||AIPMT 2015 Exam Date||3rd May, 2015 ( Sunday )|
|2.||Schedule for AIPMT 2015 online submission of application forms ( without late fee )||01st December, 2014 to 31st December, 2014|
|3.||Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before 31.12.2014||By Credit Card / Debit Card||01st January, 2015
|4.||Only By e-challan||02nd January, 2015
|5.||Schedule for AIPMT 2015 online submission of application ( without late fee )||03rd January, 2015 to 31st January, 2015|
|6.||Last date for successful transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before 31.01.2015||By Credit Card / Debit Card||01st February, 2015
|7.||Only By e-challan||02nd February, 2015|
|a.||Entry in the Examination Hall||9.15 A.M.|
|b.||Checking of AIPMT 2015 Admit Cards by the invigilator||9.30 A.M. to 9.45 A.M.|
|c.||Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 A.M.|
|d.||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken / opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9.55 A.M.|
|e.||AIPMT 2015 Test Commences||10.00 A.M.|
|f.||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||10.00 A.M.|
|g.||AIPMT 2015 Test Concludes||1.00 P.M.|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards||01st April, 2015|
|8.||Declaration of AIPMT 2015 Results||5th June, 2015
|9.||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Card Board / Clip Board, Post Card Size Photograph.
|10.||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|11.||Use of Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only for||Pen will be provided by the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
AIPMT 2015 Admit Card
The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of AIPMT 2015 along with an encloser of a format for pasting of Postcard size photograph on the Board’s website. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post. The schedule of hosting of admit cards on website www.aipmt.nic.in is 01st April, 2015.
AIPMT Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of AIPMT 2015 Examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him / her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform the Board. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Board will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AIPMT 2015 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical / Dental Colleges is over.
- Candidates are Advised to be in touch with New / Events in the AIPMT website and Regularly Check their E-Mails and SMS on Given Mail ID and Mobile Number for Latest Updates and Information.
AIPMT 2015 Navigation : AIPMT 2015 Counselling, AIPMT 2014 Chemistry Syllabus Page 2, AIPMT 2015 Results, AIPMT 2015 State Codes, AIPMT 2015 Seat Allotment for Dental, AIPMT 2015 Seat Allotment for Medical, AIPMT 2015 List of Facilitation Centers Page 2, AIPMT 2015 List of Facilitation Centers Page 1, AIPMT 2015 Exam Centres, AIPMT 2015 Biology Syllabus, AIPMT 2015 Chemistry Syllabus Page1, AIPMT 2015 Physics Syllabus, AIPMT 2015 Application Form, AIPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria, AIPMT 2015 Exam Date, AIPMT Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AIPMT Related : AIPMT 2015 Application Form, CBSE AIPMT 2015 Apply Online, All India Pre Medical Dental Exam 2015 Online Forms, AIPMT Application Form 2015, AIPMT 2015 Application Form Availability, AIPMT 2015 Application Form Submission, AIPMT 2015 Application Form Fee, CBSE AIPMT 2015 MBBS Admit Card, AIPMT 2015 Important Dates, How to Apply for AIPMT 2015 Exam, AIPMT 2015 Medical Application Form Last Date, AIPMT 2015 Online Application Form Download, AIPMT 2015 Online Application Procedure, AIPMT 2015 Application Form Process, CBSE AIPMT 2015 Admission Form, AIPMT 2015 Late Fee Details, AIPMT 2015 Application Form Issue Date, AIPMT 2015 Application Form Correction, AIPMT 2015 Admit Card Download, CBSE AIPMT 2015 Application Form Status, AIPMT Entrance Exam 2015 Application Form, All India Pre Medical Dental 2015 Payment Details, AIPTM 2015 Registration Fee, AIPMT 2015 Online Registration Closing Date, AIPMT 2015 BDS Hall Ticket, AIPMT 2015 Online Form Filling, CBSE AIPMT 2015 Medical Online Forms, AIPMT 2015 Application Form Submission Methods,
AIPMT 2015 Application Form – CBSE AIPMT 2015 Online Application Form – AIPMT 2015 Apply Online – How to Apply for AIPMT 2015 Exam – CBSE AIPMT 2015 Registration Form – AIPMT 2015 Submission Date – AIPMT 2015 Important Dates – AIPMT 2015 Application Form Correction
Posted In medical entrance exam : aipmt : Leave a response for aipmt application form 2015 by amala