AIPMT Application Form 2016
|AIPMT 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
AIPMT 2016 Online Application Form Submission Mode
|AIPMT 2016 Entrance Exam can be applied only through Online.|
A candidate can apply for the All India Pre – Medical / Pre – Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) only online by logging on to www.aipmt.nic.in.
Before Submission of AIPMT Online Application Form, make the following preparations :
(i)The information desired to be filled in the online application such as name of Father / Mother and candidate with correct spellings as per Class X Certificate, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc. may be kept ready. For more details about the information to be filled in, candidates may go to link “Replica of application- 2016” on the website.
(ii) Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph, Signature and Right hand index finger in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
Decide the mode of payment of fee,
1. Through any Debit / Credit Card using online gateway payment facility, or
3. Net Banking
4. e-wallet of Common Service Centre ( CSC )
*Subject to final confirmation from Canara Bank.
- If decided to pay fee through Debit / Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form.
- If decided to pay fee through e-Challan:
- Complete Step-3 of registration of Online Application
- Choose the desired Bank for depositing the Fee
- Download the e-challen from website- www.aipmt.nic.in
- Deposit the fee in the chosen Bank by 12th January, 2016 without late fee. After this date, fees will not be deposited and candidate has to generate new challan for which late fees as applicable need to be paid.
- Deposit the fee in the chosen Bank by 10th February, 2016 with late fee. After this date, no fees will be deposited.
- If decided to pay fee through Net Banking, follow the instructions as communicated during the online processing.
- If decided to pay the fee through e-wallet, make the cash payment to the Common Service Centre and obtain the auto-generated receipt of the amount paid.
- Keep the statement of bank / e-challan Slip / Net Banking transaction receipt / e-wallet( CSC ) receipt bearing Application Registration Number, Name and address of the Bank branch with branch code where fee has been deposited and transaction ID number for future reference.
- Print the Confirmation Page ( Step-4 ) of online application after submission Step-3 in case of debit/credit card / Transaction by e-challan / Net Banking / e-wallet( CSC ).
- Failure to complete Step-2 of Online Application and further payment of fee as per Step-3, final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment of fee.
Fee Details and last date for submission of Application Form are as follows :
|WITHOUT LATE FEE||WITH LATE FEE|
|FOR GENERAL / OBC||1400/- ( INR )|| 2800/- ( INR ) (
( 1400 + 1400 )
|FOR SC / ST / PH||750/- ( INR )|| 2150/- ( INR )
( 750 + 1400 )
- In addition to examination fee, service / processing charges will also to be paid by the candidate for online payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / e-challan along with Service Tax, as applicable by the respective banks. Details of the same are available on Boards website.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The candidates must also note that no representation from the candidates regarding double payment of fee or any other issue related to fee will be entertained after 30 days from the last date of the submission of online application.
Method of Submission of AIPMT 2016 Online Application Form
(i) Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
(ii) Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of online Application form to read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
(iii) Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
(iv) Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given :
- Fill in aipmt online application form Part – I and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration ( in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana. in JPG format at Part – II of the application.
- Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / e-challan / Net Banking / e-wallet ( CSC ) in Step-3.
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Part IV of online application format and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e-challan mode.
(v) Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
(vi) After submission of data at Step-I, program will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
(vii) After uploading of photograph, signature, Right Hand Index Finger Impression, program will automatically take you to step-3 for payment of fee.
(viii) Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, program will take you to fifth link to take print out of Confirmation Page.
(ix) Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please ensure that at least three copies of the Confirmation Page be got printed and along with the proof of fee paid may be kept safely by the candidate for any future need.
(x) All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana. and payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately ).
(xi) The CBSE has also provided the facility of submission of application form with late fees. For this purpose, candidates need to pay 1400/- ( INR ) as late fee in addition to the actual / examination fee. Submission of application form with late fee can also be made only online. Also, the process of submission of application will remain the same as in case of submission of application form without late fee.
(xii) Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana., payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be ceased as per scheduled given above. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration.
(xiii) A copy of the confirmation page and self-declaration as the case may be, will be emailed on the registered email id of the candidate for future reference after successful submission.
(xiv) Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission of application form and issue of registration number.
AIPMT 2016 Important Dates
|1.||AIPMT 2016 Exam Date||1st May, 2016 ( Sunday )|
|2.||Schedule for AIPMT 2016 online submission of application forms ( without late fee )||For fee through e-challan||15th December, 2015 to 8th January, 2016|
|For fee through other modes ( Credit Card / Debit Card )||15th December, 2015 to 12th January, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|3.||Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application registration||For fee through e-challan||12th January, 2016
|For fee through other modes ( Credit Card / Debit Card )||12th January, 2016
|4.||Schedule for AIPMT 2016 online submission of application ( with late fee )||For fee through e-challan||13th January, 2016 to 6th February, 2016|
|For fee through other modes ( Credit Card / Debit Card )||13th January, 2016 to 10th February, 2016|
|5.||Last date for successful transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before January, 2016||For fee through e-challan||10th February, 2016
|For fee through other modes ( Credit Card / Debit Card )||10th February, 2016|
|a.||Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM to 9:30 AM|
|b.||Checking of AIPMT 2016 Admit Cards by the invigilator||9:30 AM to 9:45 AM|
|c.||Distribution of Test Booklet||9:45 AM|
|d.||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken / opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9:55 AM|
|e.||AIPMT 2016 Test Commences||10:00 AM|
|f.||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||9:30 AM|
|g.||AIPMT 2016 Test Concludes||1:00 PM|
|6.||Date of uploading of Admit Cards||1st April, 2016|
|7.||Declaration of AIPMT 2016 Results||5th June, 2016
|8.||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card
Size Photograph affixed on proforma.
|9.||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|10.||Use of Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided by the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
|AIPMT 2016 Admit Card Download this websie http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/CandidateLogin.aspx|
AIPMT 2016 Admit Card
The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of AIPMT 2016 along with an encloser of a format for pasting of Postcard size photograph on the Board’s website. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post. The schedule of hosting of admit cards on website www.aipmt.nic.in
AIPMT Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of AIPMT 2016 Examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him / her for all the entries made therein.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.d condition till admission in Medical / Dental Colleges is over.
AIPMT 2016 Navigation : AIPMT 2016 Counselling, AIPMT 2016 Chemistry Syllabus Page 2, AIPMT 2016 Results, AIPMT 2016 State Codes, AIPMT 2016 Seat Allotment for Dental, AIPMT 2016 Seat Allotment for Medical, AIPMT 2016 List of Facilitation Centers Page 2, AIPMT 2016 List of Facilitation Centers Page 1, AIPMT 2016 Exam Centres, AIPMT 2016 Biology Syllabus, AIPMT 2016 Chemistry Syllabus Page1, AIPMT 2016 Physics Syllabus, AIPMT 2016 Application Form, AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria, AIPMT 2016 Exam Date, AIPMT Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AIPMT Related : AIPMT 2016 Application Form, CBSE AIPMT 2016 Apply Online, All India Pre Medical Dental Exam 2016 Online Forms, AIPMT Application Form 2016, AIPMT 2016 Application Form Availability, AIPMT 2016 Application Form Submission, AIPMT 2016 Application Form Fee, CBSE AIPMT 2016 MBBS Admit Card, AIPMT 2016 Important Dates, How to Apply for AIPMT 2016 Exam, AIPMT 2016 Medical Application Form Last Date, AIPMT 2016 Online Application Form Download, AIPMT 2016 Online Application Procedure, AIPMT 2016 Application Form Process, CBSE AIPMT 2016 Admission Form, AIPMT 2016 Late Fee Details, AIPMT 2016 Application Form Issue Date, AIPMT 2016 Application Form Correction, AIPMT 2016 Admit Card Download, CBSE AIPMT 2016 Application Form Status, AIPMT Entrance Exam 2016 Application Form, All India Pre Medical Dental 2016 Payment Details, AIPTM 2016 Registration Fee, AIPMT 2016 Online Registration Closing Date, AIPMT 2016 BDS Hall Ticket, AIPMT 2016 Online Form Filling, CBSE AIPMT 2016 Medical Online Forms, AIPMT 2016 Application Form Submission Methods ,
AIPMT 2016 Application Form – CBSE AIPMT 2016 Online Application Form – AIPMT 2016 Apply Online – How to Apply for AIPMT 2016 Exam – CBSE AIPMT 2016 Registration Form – AIPMT 2016 Submission Date – AIPMT 2016 Important Dates – AIPMT 2016 Application Form Correction
Posted In medical entrance exam : aipmt : Leave a response for aipmt application form 2016 by nirmala