AIPVT Application Form 2016
|AIPVT 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
AIPVT 2016 Application Form
1. Candidates can apply for AIPVT 2016 “Online” only. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
2. Submission of Online Application Form may be made on Council’s website www.aipvt.vci.nic.in only.
3. Instructions for filling Online Application Form are available in the Information Bulletin.
Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on Council’s website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
4. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence :
- At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form.
- Proof of fee paid
- Identical Photograph uploaded on the Online Application Form – 8 passport size and 4 postcard size
- Copy of Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Jammu & Kashmir who are claiming seats under 15% All India Quota
5. Candidate must ensure that E-mail address and Mobile No. provided in the Online Application Form are his / her own or parent’s as all information / communication will be sent by the VCI through E-mail on E-mail address or SMS on given Mobile No. only. Candidate himself / herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information / communication due to wrong E-mail address and Mobile No. provided in the Online Application Form. Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile No. and E-mail address of Coaching Centre in their Online Application Form.
Instruction for filling AIPVT 2016 online Application Form :
Read the “Instructions and Procedure for Online Application Form of AIPVT 2016”.
1. Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
2. How to Fill up Application Form – Replica of Application Form. Download it to acquaint themselves with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
3. Follow following 5 ( Five ) steps to Apply Online :
- Step – 1 : Fill in the Registration Page
- Step – 2 : Fill in the Application Form and Note Down the Registration No.
- Step – 3 : Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature, Signature of Parents / Guardians, Thumb Impression and Self Declaration ( in case of candidates belong to Jammu & Kashmir ) in JPG.
- Step – 4 : Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card or by e-challan
- Step – 5 : Print Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
AIPVT 2016 Application Form Status
Information regarding the list of registered applications of candidates received with fees will be put on the Council’s website on 14th April, 2016 along with their Roll Nos. and centres. The candidature of the candidate, whose fees has not been received upto prescribed last date, will not be considered for the examination.
In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on the Council’s website on 14th April, 2016 and the candidate has paid the fee, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM from 15th April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016 with following documents for considering his / her candidature for the examination :
- Proof of fee paid ( Photocopy of the e-challan ( candidate’s copy ), if fees paid through e-challan or Photocopy of transaction slip if fees paid through Debit / Credit card ). In case, the fee has not been remitted within the prescribed last date, the application would be treated unsuccessful and it shall not be considered.
- Print out of the Confirmation Page.
- No request regarding non – receipt of Online Application Form would be entertained by the Council after 30th April, 2016.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the Council’s website regularly for latest updates.
AIPVT 2016 Admit Card
The candidate has to download his / her Admit Card along with proforma for pasting of postcard size photograph from the Council’s website w.e.f. 14th April, 2016 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the websie, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM from 15th April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016
The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM from 15th April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Council will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
- One postcard size photograph ( same as uploaded on the Online Application Form ) should be pasted on the proforma dowloaded with the Admit Card and should be handed over to the Invigilator at Centre during AIPVT Examination.
- One passport size photograph ( same as uploaded on the Online Application Form ) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during AIPVT Examination.
- Candidates who will not bring the downloaded proforma with postcard size photograph pasted and one passport size photograph will not be allowed to sit in the examination and shall lead to his / her disqualification.
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AIPVT 2016 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Veterinary College is over.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons ( including indistinct / doubtful photographs / unsigned Applications ) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
AIPVT 2016 Important Dates
|Without Late Fee||Date|
|Schedule for online submission of application Form ( up to 11:59 PM )||8th January, 2016 to 7th February, 2016|
|Date for successful final transaction of fee ( up to working hours of banks )||8th January, 2016 to 9th February, 2016|
|With Late Fee||Date|
|Schedule for on-line submission of application Form ( up to 11:59 PM )||10th February, 2016 to 1st March, 2016|
|Date for successful final transaction of fee ( up to working hours of banks )||10th February, 2016 to 3rd March, 2016|
|Fee Details||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|For General / OBC||1500/-||1500/- + 750/- as late fee|
|For SC / ST / PH||750/-||750/- + 750/- as late fee|
|Service / Processing charges & Service Taxes is to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
|Printing of Admit Cards from Council's Website||14th April, 2016|
|Date of Examination||14th May, 2016|
|Display of Candidate's OMR Answer Sheets and Answer Keys||Date shall be displayed on Council's Website|
|Declaration of Result on Council's Website||By last week of May, 2016|
|Proedure and Schedule of Counseling||Date shall be displayed on Council's Website|
Time Schedule All India Pre-Veterinary Entrance Examination ( AIPVT ), 2016
|Entry in the Examination Hall||01.00 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||01:15 PM to 01:45 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||01:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the Candidate||01:50 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/|
opened to take out the Answer Sheet and writing of particulars on the Answer Sheet by the Candidate
|Test Commences||02.00 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Hall||02.00 PM|
|Test Concludes||05.00 PM|
|Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Card Board / Clip Board, Blue / Black Ball Point pen, Post Card size and Passport size Photograph ( same as uploaded on the Online application form ).|
|Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||For writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
Note : The entire application process of AIPVT 2016 is online, including uploading of Candidate’s photograph, Candidate’s Signature, Parents/ Guardians Signature,Thumb Impression, Self Declaration in respect of candidates belonging to the State of Jammu & Kashmir. Therefore, the candidates are NOT REQUIRED TO SEND any document(s) to VCI through Post / Fax / By Hand.
AIPVT 2017 Navigation : AIPVT 2016 Counselling , AIPVT Syllabus 2016, AIPVT 2016 Results , AIPVT 2016 Exam Pattern, AIPVT 2016 Exam Centres, AIPVT 2016 Application Form Availability, AIPVT 2016 Application Form, AIPVT 2016 Entrance Exam , AIPVT Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AIPVT Related : AIPVT 2016 Application Form, AIPVT 2016 Veterinary Application Form, AIPVT 2016 Application Form Availability, AIPVT Application Form 2016, AIPVT 2016 Application Form Last Date, AIPVT 2016 Application Submission Date, AIPVT 2016 Application Form Download, AIPVT 2016 Application Form Status, AIPVT 2016 Important Dates, AIPVT 2016 Admit Card, AIPVT 2016 Application Form Cost, AIPVT 2016 Application Form Procedure, AIPVT 2016 Application Form Issue Date, AIPVT 2016 Veterinary Admission Form, How to Apply for AIPVT 2016 Entrance Exam, AIPVT 2016 Application Form Payment, AIPVT Veterinary Exam 2016 Forms, AIPVT Entrance Test 2016 Application, AIPVT 2016 Application Form Closing Date, AIPVT 2016 Admit Card Download, Where to get AIPVT 2016 Application Forms, AIPVT 2016 Application Form by Post, All India Pre Veterinary Test Application Form 2016 ,
AIPVT 2016 Veterinary Application Form – AIPVT 2016 Application Last Date – AIPVT 2016 Application Form Submission Date – AIPVT 2016 Admit Card Issue Date – AIPVT 2016 Important Dates.
Posted In medical entrance exam : aipvt : Leave a response for aipvt application form 2016 by nirmala