All India Pre Veterinary Test – AIPVT Entrance Exam 2015
|AIPVT 2015 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
AIPVT 2015 Entrance Exam
Veterinary Council of India,
‘A’ Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi – 110 066.
Website : http://vciaipvt-2015.in/, http://www.vci.nic.in/.
Veterinary Council of India invites applications for All India Pre Veterinary Test – AIPVT 2015 for filling up 15% of total number of seats in Veterinary Colleges for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course for academic session 2015 – 2016.
AIPVT 2015 Exam Date
|AIPVT 2015 Entrance Exam Date : 20th June, 2015 ( Saturday ); 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
AIPVT 2015 Course Duration
- The duration of AIPVT 2015 B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course is spread over five complete academic years consisting of First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Annual / Board examinations and a compulsory rotating internship of six months.
AIPVT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
(i) The candidates should be an Indian National ( Except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir ).
(ii) He / She has attained or will attain the age of Seventeen (17) years as on 31st December, 2015. Candidates attaining seventeen years on 1st of January, 2016 or later will not be eligible to appear at the AIPVT 2015.
The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December, 2015. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 ( five ) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes.Candidate must be born on or between :
- 01st January, 1986 to 01st January, 1999 ( SC / ST / OBC Category )
- 01st January, 1991 to 01st January, 1999 ( General Category )
(iii) Qualifying Examinations :
Candidate must have passed any of the following qualifying examinations :
The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 ( years ) educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
The Intermediate Examination in Science from a recognized University / Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( which shall include a practical test in these subjects ) and English as a core course.
- He / She has passed the qualifying examination with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core course or an examination equivalent to intermediate Science examination of an Indian University / Board recognised by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English as a core course.
- A candidate under General Category for admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course must have passed in each of these subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects, at the qualifying examination. Admission of students to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course shall be made only on the basis of his / her merit in the competitive entrance examination. No other merit / weightage shall be considered for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course.
- In respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/ the Scheduled Tribes or other special category ( Other Backward Classes ) of students as specified by the Government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 10% less than that prescribed for General Category. Where the seats reserved for the Scheduled Caste and the Scheduled Tribes students in any State cannot be filled for want of requisite number of candidates fulfilling the minimum requirement prescribed by that State, then such vacancies shall be filled up on All India basis with students belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes getting not less than the minimum prescribed pass percentage.
v. AIPVT 2015 Entrance Test Physical Disability :
A candidate shall not be allowed admission to B.V.Sc & A.H. degree course including those admitted under 15% reserved quota of Veterinary Council of India if he / she suffer disabilities in physical fitness as listed below :-
- Disability of total body including disability of chest/spine more than 50%,
- Disability of lower limb of more than 50%,
- Disability of upper limb,
- Visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability,
- Candidates with progressive diseases like myopathies etc.
- Disabilities which otherwise would interfere in the performance of duties of a veterinarian.
The disabiltiy should be certified by a duly constituted and authorised Medical Board comprising of atleast three specialists out of which two should be of the specialty concerned and the candidate has to present him / her – self before the Medical Board. The last valid disability certificate of the candidate from a Medical Board should not be more than three months old from the date of submitting his / her certificate for disabled candidates.
(iv) Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir State :
(a) Candidates from the State of Jammu & Kashmir are NOT ELIGIBLE for 15% All India Quota seats as the provisions of the Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984 have not been extended to the State of Jammu & Kashmir. If they claim eligibility, they must upload Self Declaration, on a Plain Paper to the effect that :-
- They are not eligible to seek admission for B.V.Sc & A.H. Course in Veterinary Colleges in the State of Jammu & Kashmir.
- They are not domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir
(b) Online Applications Form not supported with the required scanned Self Declaration in original as per format given at Appendix-III or incomplete, unsigned or photocopy of the Self Declaration shall be summarily rejected without any further reference in the matter.
(c) The Self Declaration made by such candidates will be verified and if found to be false, the admission of all such candidates shall be cancelled and criminal proceedings may be initiated against them.
(d) Candidates from State of Jammu & Kashmir shall have to submit an affidavit as per Appendix-IV on Non Judicial Stamp Paper of 10/- duly attested by Metropolitan Magistrate/ First Class Judicial Magistrate at the time of Counseling.
Note : A candidate who is taking the qualifying examination prior to the AIPVT, or whose result is awaited, may also apply and take the examination but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. course, if he / she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks as per the Minimum Standard of Veterinary Education – Degree Course ( B.V.Sc & A.H. ) Regulations, 2008 on or before 30th June, 2015 and submit the documentary proof during counseling, if selected.
AIPVT 2016 Navigation : AIPVT 2015 Counselling , AIPVT Syllabus 2015, AIPVT 2015 Results , AIPVT 2015 Exam Pattern, AIPVT 2015 Exam Centres, AIPVT 2015 Application Form Availability, AIPVT 2015 Application Form, AIPVT 2015 Entrance Exam , AIPVT Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AIPVT Related : AIPVT 2015 Entrance Exam, AIPVT 2015 Exam Date, AIPVT 2015 Veterinary Entrance Exam Date, All India Pre Veterinary Test – AIPVT Entrance Exam 2015, AIPVT 2015 Exam Schedule, AIPVT Delhi 2015 Examination Date, AIPVT BVSc & AH Courses 2015, AIPVT 2015 Notification, AIPVT 2015 Exam Details, AIPVT Veterinary Exam 2015 Eligibility, AIPVT BVSc 2015 Eligibility, AIPVT 2015 Eligibility for AH Course, AIPVT 2015 Age Limit, AIPVT 2015 Veterinary Qualification, AIPVT 2015 Marks Eligibility, All India Pre Veterinary Entrance Exam Date 2015, AIPVT 2015 Exam Duration, AIPVT 2015 Test Date, When AIPVT 2015 Entrance Test, All India Pre Veterinary Test Delhi 2015 Eligibility, AIPVT 2015 Admission Test Schedule, All India Pre Veterinary Test Delhi 2015 Information Bulletin,
AIPVT Exam Date 2015 – AIPVT 2015 Duration of Course – AIPVT 2015 Eligibility – AIPVT 2015 Age Eligibility Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : aipvt : by amala