All India Pre Veterinary Test – AIPVT Exam Date 2013
AIPVT 2013 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -
AIPVT Exam Date 2013
Veterinary Council of India ( VCI ) invites applications for entrance examination for filling up 15% of total number of seats to be filled on Merit in each Government Veterinary College in India ( except from Jammu & Kashmir State ) from Indian Nationals for admission to 1st year of B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course for academic session 2013 – 2014.
Students from the State of Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible to appear in this test as that State has not adopted the provisions of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 in the State of Jammu & Kashmir.
|AIPVT 2013 Entrance Exam Date : 11th May, 2013|
AIPVT 2013 Duration of Course :
The duration of AIPVT B.V.Sc. & A.H. 2013 degree course is spread over five complete academic years consisting of First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Annual / Board examinations and a compulsory rotating internship of six months.
AIPVT Eligibility 2013 :
An applicant is eligible for admission to the All India Pre Veterinary Test 2013 if the following criteria are met with :-
- He / She is an Indian national. Since the provisions of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 have not been extended to the State of Jammu & Kashmir, candidates from that State shall not be eligible to appear in the said examination unless they submit an Affidavit in enclosed Proforma on Non Judicial Stamp Paper of 10/- duly attested by Metropolitan Magistrate/First Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that :-
- They are not eligible to compete for B.V.Sc. & A.H. seats in the State of Jammu & Kashmir and hence, not eligible to seek admission in Veterinary Colleges of Jammu & Kashmir and they are not domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
AIPVT 2013 Applications not accompanied with the required Affidavit shall be rejected without any further reference in this matter. Such Affidavits submitted by the candidates shall be verified and if found to be false, the admission of all such candidates shall be cancelled and legal proceedings initiated against them.
AIPVT Age Eligibility 2013 :
He / She has attained or will attain the age of Seventeen ( 17 ) years as on 31st December, 2013. Candidates attaining seventeen Years on 1st of January, 2013 or later will not be eligible to appear at the Entrance examination.
AIPVT Exam 2013 Essential Qualification :
He / She has passed :-
- The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination equivalent to 10 + 2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study the last two years of study with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Education Research and Training after the introduction of the 10 + 2 + 3 ( years ) educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. ( or )
- The Intermediate Science examination in science from a recognized University / Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( which shall include a practical test in these subjects ) and English.
AIPVT Entrance Exam Minimum Marks :
To be eligible for AIPVT entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above. Further, he / she should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General Category in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English at 10 + 2 / Intermediate Science Examination. Provided also that to be eligible for entrance examination the candidate must have passed the aforesaid subjects individually. For the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / the Scheduled Tribes or other special category ( Other Backward Classes ) of students as specified by the Government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 10% less than that prescribed for General Category.
- A candidate who is taking the qualifying examination prior to the AIPVT 2013 Entrance Examination, or whose result is awaited, may also apply and take the examination but he / she shall not be eligible for AIPVT 2013 admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. program, if he / she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks as per the Minimum Standard of Veterinary Education Degree Course ( B.V.Sc. & A.H. ) Regulations, 2008 on or before Last week of June 2013 and submit the documentary proof during counseling, if selected.
- In pursuance of the Honorable Supreme Court order dated 10.4.2008 and according to detailed instructions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development issued vide their O.M.No.1-1/2005-UIA/847 dated 20.4.2008 it has been decided to implement OBC reservations in phased manner on the pro – rata basis in respect of seats being contributed to the All India Quota by the Central Education Institutions only.
AIPVT 2014 Navigation : AIPVT Results 2013, AIPVT 2013 Exam Pattern, AIPVT 2013 Exam Centres, AIPVT 2013 Availability of Application Form, AIPVT 2013 Application Form, AIPVT 2013 Exam Date, AIPVT Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AIPVT Related : AIPVT Entrance Exam 2013, AIPVT 2013 Exam Date, AIPVT Veterinary Entrance Exam Date 2013, All India Pre Veterinary Test – AIPVT Exam Date 2013, AIPVT 2013 Exam Schedule, AIPVT Examination Date 2013, AIPVT BVSc & AH Courses 2013, AIPVT 2013 Notification, AIPVT 2013 Exam Details, AIPVT Veterinary Exam Eligibility 2013, AIPVT BVSc Eligibility 2013, AIPVT 2013 Eligibility for AH Course, AIPVT 2013 Age Limit, AIPVT Veterinary Qualification 2013, AIPVT 2013 Eligibility, AIPVT Information Bulletin 2013, AIPVT 2013 Test Date, AIPVT Entrance Test Eligibility 2013, All India Pre Veterinary Entrance Exam Date 2013, All India Pre Veterinary Entrance Exam Eligibility 2013, All India Pre Veterinary Test Date 2013, All India Pre Veterinary Test Eligibility 2013,
AIPVT Exam Date 2013 – AIPVT 2013 Duration of Course – AIPVT 2013 Eligibility – AIPVT 2013 Age Eligibility Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : aipvt : by priya