All India Pre Veterinary Test – AIPVT Entrance Exam 2015
|AIPVT 2015 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
|Important : AIPVT 2015 Exam Date only announced. Detailed notification available on 1st week of April, 2015.|
AIPVT 2015 Entrance Exam
Veterinary Council of India,
‘A’ Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi – 110 066.
Website : http://vciaipvt-2015.in/, http://www.vci.nic.in/.
Veterinary Council of India invites applications for All India Pre Veterinary Test – AIPVT 2015 for filling up 15% of total number of seats in Veterinary Colleges for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course for academic session 2015 – 2016.
AIPVT 2015 Exam Date
|AIPVT 2015 Entrance Exam Date : 20th June, 2015 ( Saturday ); 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
AIPVT 2015 Course Duration
- The duration of AIPVT 2015 B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course is spread over five complete academic years consisting of First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Annual / Board examinations and a compulsory rotating internship of six months.
AIPVT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
An applicant is eligible for admission to the All India Pre Veterinary Test 2015 if the following criteria are met with :
i. Nationality :
- To be eligible for AIPVT 2015 Examination, candidates should be Indian Nationals except the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Since the provisions of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 have not been extended to the State of Jammu & Kashmir, candidates from that State shall not be eligible to appear in the said examination unless they submit an Affidavit in enclosed Proforma on Non – Judicial Stamp Paper of 10/- duly attested by Metropolitan Magistrate / First Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that
- They are not eligible to compete for B.V.Sc. & A.H. seats in the State of Jammu & Kashmir and hence, not eligible to seek admission in Veterinary Colleges of Jammu & Kashmir and they are not domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
Note : AIPVT 2015 Applications not accompanied with the required Affidavit shall be rejected without any further reference in this matter. Such Affidavits submitted by the candidates shall be verified and if found to be false, the admission of all such candidates shall be cancelled and legal proceedings initiated against them.
ii. Age Limit for AIPVT 2015 Entrance Exam :
- He / She has attained or will attain the age of Seventeen ( 17 ) years as on 31st December, 2015. Candidates attaining seventeen years on 1st of January, 2015 or later will not be eligible to appear at the AIPVT Entrance Exam 2015.
iii. Essential Qualification for AIPVT 2015 Examination :
- He / She has passed the Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study the last two years of study with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Education Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 ( years ) educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education ( OR )
- The Intermediate Science examination in science from a recognized University / Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( which shall include a practical test in these subjects ) and English.
iv. Minimum Marks for AIPVT 2015 Examination :
- To be eligible for AIPVT 2015 Entrance Examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above. Further, he / she should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General Category in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English at 10+2 / Intermediate Science Examination. Provided also that to be eligible for All India Pre Veterinary Test 2015 the candidate must have passed the aforesaid subjects individually. For the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / the Scheduled Tribes or other special category ( Other Backward Classes ) of students as specified by the Government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 10% less than that prescribed for General Category.
v. AIPVT 2015 Entrance Test Physical Disability :
A candidate shall not be allowed admission to B.V.Sc & A.H. degree course including those admitted under 15% reserved quota of Veterinary Council of India if he / she suffer disabilities in physical fitness as listed below :
- Disability of total body including disability of chest / spine more than 50%,
- Disability of lower limb of more than 50%,
- Disability of upper limb,
- Visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability,
- Candidates with progressive diseases like myopathies etc.
- Disabilities which otherwise would interfere in the performance of duties of a veterinarian.
(i) A candidate who is taking the qualifying examination prior to the All India Pre Veterinary Test 2015, or whose result is awaited, may also apply and take the examination but he / she shall not be eligible for admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme, if he / she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks as per the Minimum Standard of Veterinary Education – Degree Course ( B.V.Sc & A.H. ) Regulations, 2008 on or before 30th June, 2015 and submit the documentary proof during counselling, if selected.
(ii) In pursuance of the Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 10.4.2008 and according to the instructions issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development vide O.M.NO. 1-1/2005-UIA/847 dated 20.4.2008 it has been decided to implement OBC reservation in respect of seats being contributed to the All India Quota by the Central Educational Institutions only.
AIPVT 2016 Navigation : AIPVT 2015 Results , AIPVT 2015 Exam Pattern, AIPVT 2015 Exam Centres, AIPVT 2015 Application Form Availability, AIPVT 2015 Application Form, AIPVT 2015 Entrance Exam , AIPVT Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AIPVT Related : AIPVT 2015 Entrance Exam, AIPVT 2015 Exam Date, AIPVT 2015 Veterinary Entrance Exam Date, All India Pre Veterinary Test – AIPVT Entrance Exam 2015, AIPVT 2015 Exam Schedule, AIPVT Delhi 2015 Examination Date, AIPVT BVSc & AH Courses 2015, AIPVT 2015 Notification, AIPVT 2015 Exam Details, AIPVT Veterinary Exam 2015 Eligibility, AIPVT BVSc 2015 Eligibility, AIPVT 2015 Eligibility for AH Course, AIPVT 2015 Age Limit, AIPVT 2015 Veterinary Qualification, AIPVT 2015 Marks Eligibility, All India Pre Veterinary Entrance Exam Date 2015, AIPVT 2015 Exam Duration, AIPVT 2015 Test Date, When AIPVT 2015 Entrance Test, All India Pre Veterinary Test Delhi 2015 Eligibility, AIPVT 2015 Admission Test Schedule, All India Pre Veterinary Test Delhi 2015 Information Bulletin,
AIPVT Exam Date 2015 – AIPVT 2015 Duration of Course – AIPVT 2015 Eligibility – AIPVT 2013 Age Eligibility Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : aipvt : by vennila