|AIPVT 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
AIPVT 2016 Application Form
1. Candidates can apply for AIPVT 2016 “Online” only. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
2. Submission of Online Application Form may be made on Council’s website www.aipvt.vci.nic.in only.
3. Instructions for filling Online Application Form are available in the Information Bulletin.
Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on Council’s website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
4. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence :
- At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form.
- Proof of fee paid
- Identical Photograph uploaded on the Online Application Form – 8 passport size and 4 postcard size
- Copy of Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Jammu & Kashmir who are claiming seats under 15% All India Quota
5. Candidate must ensure that E-mail address and Mobile No. provided in the Online Application Form are his / her own or parent’s as all information / communication will be sent by the VCI through E-mail on E-mail address or SMS on given Mobile No. only. Candidate himself / herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information / communication due to wrong E-mail address and Mobile No. provided in the Online Application Form. Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile No. and E-mail address of Coaching Centre in their Online Application Form.
Instruction for filling AIPVT 2016 online Application Form :
Read the “Instructions and Procedure for Online Application Form of AIPVT 2016”.
1. Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
2. How to Fill up Application Form – Replica of Application Form. Download it to acquaint themselves with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
3. Follow following 5 ( Five ) steps to Apply Online :
- Step – 1 : Fill in the Registration Page
- Step – 2 : Fill in the Application Form and Note Down the Registration No.
- Step – 3 : Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature, Signature of Parents / Guardians, Thumb Impression and Self Declaration ( in case of candidates belong to Jammu & Kashmir ) in JPG.
- Step – 4 : Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card or by e-challan
- Step – 5 : Print Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
AIPVT 2016 Application Form Status
Information regarding the list of registered applications of candidates received with fees will be put on the Council’s website on 14th April, 2016 along with their Roll Nos. and centres. The candidature of the candidate, whose fees has not been received upto prescribed last date, will not be considered for the examination.
In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on the Council’s website on 14th April, 2016 and the candidate has paid the fee, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM from 15th April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016 with following documents for considering his / her candidature for the examination :
- Proof of fee paid ( Photocopy of the e-challan ( candidate’s copy ), if fees paid through e-challan or Photocopy of transaction slip if fees paid through Debit / Credit card ). In case, the fee has not been remitted within the prescribed last date, the application would be treated unsuccessful and it shall not be considered.
- Print out of the Confirmation Page.
- No request regarding non – receipt of Online Application Form would be entertained by the Council after 30th April, 2016.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the Council’s website regularly for latest updates.
AIPVT 2016 Admit Card
The candidate has to download his / her Admit Card along with proforma for pasting of postcard size photograph from the Council’s website w.e.f. 14th April, 2016 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the websie, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM from 15th April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016
The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM from 15th April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Council will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
- One postcard size photograph ( same as uploaded on the Online Application Form ) should be pasted on the proforma dowloaded with the Admit Card and should be handed over to the Invigilator at Centre during AIPVT Examination.
- One passport size photograph ( same as uploaded on the Online Application Form ) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during AIPVT Examination.
- Candidates who will not bring the downloaded proforma with postcard size photograph pasted and one passport size photograph will not be allowed to sit in the examination and shall lead to his / her disqualification.
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AIPVT 2016 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Veterinary College is over.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons ( including indistinct / doubtful photographs / unsigned Applications ) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
AIPVT 2016 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration||6th March, 2017 to 20th March, 2017, ( 5 pm )|
|2||Last date of receipt of downloaded application in the Joint Controller of Technical Examinations Office, Thiruvananthapuram||29th March, 2017, ( 5 pm )|
|3||Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website||20th May, 2017 to 26h May, 2017|
|4||Date of Examination||27th May, 2017|
|5||Publication of Result||15th June, 2017|
|6||Downloading Score Cards from the website||20th June, 2017 to 30th June, 2017|
|7||Online filing of options||18th June, 2017 to 25th June, 2017|
|8||1st Allotment||29th June, 2017|
|9||Admission ( 1st allotment )||4th July, 2017 to 5th July, 2017|
|10||Rearranging higher options||8th July, 2017 to 9th July, 2017, ( 5 pm )|
|11||2nd Allotment||13th July, 2017|
|12||Admission ( 2nd allotment )||18th July, 2017 to 19th July, 2017|
|13||Rearranging higher options||20th July, 2017 to 21st July, 2017,( 5 pm )|
|14||3rd Allotment||26th July, 2017|
|15||Admission ( 3rd allotment )||29th July, 2017|
Note : The entire application process of AIPVT 2016 is online, including uploading of Candidate’s photograph, Candidate’s Signature, Parents/ Guardians Signature,Thumb Impression, Self Declaration in respect of candidates belonging to the State of Jammu & Kashmir. Therefore, the candidates are NOT REQUIRED TO SEND any document(s) to VCI through Post / Fax / By Hand.