AIPVT Counselling 2021Medical Entrance Exam » AIPVT »
AIPVT 2021 Counselling
The Veterinary Council of India is a statutory body established under Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 ( 52 of 1984 ) and charged with the responsibilities of regulation of Veterinary practice, preparation and maintenance of Indian Veterinary Practitioner’s Register, regulation of minimum standards of Veterinary education and matters connected therewith.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 22 read with clause (b) of sub – section (1) of section 21 of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984, the Council with the prior approval of the Central Government has framed Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education – Degree Course ( B.V.Sc. & A.H. ) Regulations, 2008.
As per the provisions of regulation 7(7) of the aforesaid Regulations, the Veterinary Council of India conducts All India Pre -Veterinary Test ( AIPVT ) for filling up 15% of All India Quota seats in the Veterinary Colleges in India ( except from Jammu & Kashmir State ).
1. AIPVT 2021 Examination & Result :
The All India Pre Veterinary Test AIPVT 2021 will be conducted by the Council on August, 2021 and the Council has declared the result by Last week of May, 2021.
2. Duration of AIPVT Course :
The duration of course is spread over five complete academic years consisting of First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Annual / Board examinations and a compulsory rotating internship of six months.
3. Scheme of all India Quota & Number of Seats :
The scheme for selection of candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course for admission to 15% of total seats on all – India basis shall be applicable to the Veterinary Colleges in India ( except from Jammu & Kashmir State ). The College / Category wise number of seats available for the academic year 2021 – 22 under 15% All India Quota is given on Council’s website www.aipvt.vci.nic.in
4. Reservation of Seats in Veterinary Colleges Under 15% all India Quota :
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats are reserved for OBC candidates – non – creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Educational Institutions only.
- 3% seats are reserved on horizontal basis for Physically Handicapped candidates as defined in physical disability in the Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education – Degree Course ( B.V.Sc. & A.H. ) Regulations, 2008.
In pursuance of the Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 10.4.2008 and according to detailed instructions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development issued vide their O.M. No. 1-1 / 2005 – UIA / 847 dated 20.4.2008 it has been decided to implement OBC reservations in respect of seats being contributed to the All India Quota by the Central Educational Institutions only.
Reservation would be applicable to the casts mentioned in the Central list of SC / ST / OBC.
OBC candidates from creamy layer and do not come under Central List of OBC shall be considered under Unreserved category.
5. Guidelines for Physical Disability Candidates :
A candidate shall not be allowed admission to B.V.Sc & A.H. degree course including those admitted under 15% reserved quota of Veterinary Council of India if he / she suffer disabilities in physical fitness as listed below :-
- Disability of total body including disability of chest/spine more than 50%,
- Disability of lower limb of more than 50%,
- Disability of upper limb,
- Visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability,
- Candidates with progressive diseases like myopathies etc.
- Disabilities which otherwise would interfere in the performance of duties of a veterinarian.
Note : The disability should be certified by a duly constituted and authorised Medical Board comprising of atleast three specialists out of which two should be of the speciality concerned and the candidate has to present him / her – self before the Medical Board. The last valid disability certificate of the candidate from a Medical Board should not be more than three months old from the date of submitting his/her certificate for disabled candidates. The format of Locomotor Disability Certificate to be produced.
6. Impersonation :
If a candidate is found using unfairmeans or impersonating, his / her candidature shall be cancelled and he / she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of offence. If any candidate is in possession of any item(s), his / her candidature for current examination will be cancelled and also liable to be debarred for future examination(s).
7. AIPVT 2021 Counselling Fee :
All candidates confirming the admission shall be required to deposit part admission fee of [rupee] 10000/- ( non – refundable ) through Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Veterinary Council of India” payable at New Delhi with the VCI.
In case admission is taken by the candidate in the college allotted by the Counseling Committee, the same shall be adjusted in the admission fee. If admission is not taken by the candidate in the college allotted by the Counseling Committee, the same shall be forfeited and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
8. AIPVT 2021 Counseling ( Allotment of Seats by Personel Appearance ) :
(a) The allotment will be made by personal appearance of the candidates.
The Schedule for 1st Round of Counseling is given on the Council’s website www.aipvt.vci.nic.in. The first round of the counseling will be conducted for 754 candidates ( 377 placed in Merit list and 377 from Wait list ) including reserved category.
The Schedule for 2nd Round of Counseling shall also be hosted on the Council’s website www.aipvt.vci.nic.in after completion of 1st round of counseling. Only the qalified candidates whose Roll numbers are included in the Merit List / Wait List shall appear in person for allotment of seats on the notified date.
The candidates are directed to be present at venue for the counseling by personal appearance mentioned against their rank at 8.30 A.M. or 1.30 P.M. as the case may be. No separate intimation regarding counseling ( allotment of seats by personal appearance ) will be sent to the candidates individually.
(b) Counseling will be held as per the Category Rank ( UR / SC / ST / UR PH / SC PH / ST PH ) only and the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the 2200 / 3200 point Reservation Roster.
(c) The Counseling of OBC candidates shall be done along with the candidates of Unreserved ( UR ) category i.e Unreserved + OBC category should report for counseling together as per their Category rank only.
The SC / ST candidates who do not wish to take admission in their respective reserved category may opt for Counseling with Unreserved + OBC category.
(d) The candidates appearing for counseling should produce the following documents in original along with an attested copy of the documents for verification failing which they shall amount to disqualification and no counseling shall be held for such candidates :
- Confirmation Page downloaded from Council’s.
- Admit Card downloaded from Council’s.
- Rank letter downloaded from Counil’s.
- Date of Birth Certificate ( Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate )
- 10+2 Mark Sheet ( Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet )
- 10+2 Certificate ( Qualifying Examination Certificate ).
- Character Certificate,
- Four passport size coloured Photographs ( same as uploaded on the Online Application Form ) and One Postcard size coloured Photographs ( same as uploaded on the Online Application Form ).
The Candidate should also bring the following certificate in original, if applicable :
1. SC / ST Certificate as per format given in Appendix-I issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi. If it is in regional language then it should be translated in English / Hindi and should be attested by Class I Gazetted Officer. Sub – caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
2. OBC Certificate as per format given in Appendix-II should be issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi. If it is in regional language then it should be translated in English/ Hindi and should be attested by Class I Gazetted Officer. The subcaste should tally with the Central list of OBC. OBC Candidates should not belong to Creamy layer.
3. The disabiltiy should be certified by a duly constituted and authorised Medical Board comprising of atleast three specialists out of which two should be of the speciality concerned and the candidate has to present him/her – self before the Medical Board. The last valid disability certificate of the candidate from a Medical Board should not be more than three months old from the date of submitting his / her certificate for disabled candidates. The format of Locomotor Disability Certificate to be produced.
4. The candidates from Jammu & Kashmir who have uploaded Self Declaration claiming their eligibility under 15% All India Quota shall have to submit an affidavit as per Appendix-IV on Non Judicial Stamp Paper of [rupee] 10/- duly attested by Metropolitan Magistrate / First Class Judicial Magistrate.
5. Counseling shall be conducted by a Counseling Committee and the decision of the Committee in respect of Counseling shall be final. The counseling shall be held by personal appearance at :
( on East Patel Nagar to Inder Puri road ),
Exhibition cum Dinning Hall NASC Complex ( ICAR ),
Dev Prakash Shastri (DPS) Marg, (Opp. Todapur),
Pusa, New Delhi – 110012.
Personal appearance for Counseling shall not automatically guarantee admission to a Veterinary College. The candidate who fails to appear in person on notified date and time for whatsoever reason shall forfeit the claim for a seat under 15% All India quota and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The allotment of seat shall be made on the basis of seniority in merit and subject to availability of seats in a particular Veterinary College at the time and date of allotment. Allotment shall be closed immediately after the seats reserved for the purpose are filled. Allocation letter will be given to the selected candidates on the day of Counseling. There is no provision for re-counseling and there shall also be no provision for change of seats once allocated to a candidate.
- Provisional certificate of 10+2 is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2015 only.
- Under any circumstances candidates without ORIGINAL certificates / documents shall not be allowed to participate in the counseling.
6. On the notified day for personal appearance against ranks, the allotment will be made in order of merit and as per the Reservation Roster, out of seats available for allotment. The candidate will have to fill up a form at the time of his / her counseling and will have the right to choose any one of the available seats at his/her rank or reject the available seat and
forfeit the claim for a seat under All India Quota.
7. Allotment letter will be issued on the same day of counseling after the allocation of the seat to the candidate who appeared in the counseling in particular session itself.
8. The candidate who fails to appear in person or who reject the available seat at his / her rank, on the notified date shall forfeit the claim for a seat under All India Quota. Similarly a candidate, who fails to join the allotted college by the last date of joining from the date of personal appearance, shall also forfeit the claim of a seat under All India Quota. No extension of joining time will be allowed by the Council under any circumstances.
9. Date of Joining the Course i.e Reporting to the College after Counseling :
The selected candidates shall have to report for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course at the allotted Veterinary College / University immediately from the date of Counseling or as directed and submit the joining report. No relaxation of time on any ground shall be allowed.
In case of failure on the part of the candidate to join within the stipulated period, the seat allocated shall be forfeited and no claim there of shall be considered under any circumstances.
10.Miscellaneous Instructions :
- No intimation about non-selection in All India Pre – Veterinary Test AIPVT 2015 will be sent by the Council.
- In the matter of allocation of seat / admission of candidate to respective College / Institution, the decision of the Counselling Committee shall be final.
- All disputes pertaining to allocation of seats in various colleges by the Council shall fall within the jurisdiction of Delhi.
- No oral enquiry would be entertained by the Council. Candidates are requested to communicate in writing. They must take special care to indicate their category rank, roll number, name and postal address and also sign the same in their letters.
- The Council is not obliged to enter into any correspondence with the candidates, unless it is considered necessary.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly for allotment of seats or adjustments thereafter would disqualify the candidate for admission on the basis of this examination. Influencing the staff by unfair means would lead to serious consequences for all concerned. The candidates or their relatives visiting VCI, New Delhi for seeking change of the allotment would face disqualification, since such visits would be treated as trespassing. Candidates appear in the counseling through forged means or by producing fabricated / tempered documents will be dealt with as per Law.