AMHMCM Asso PGH CET 2015 Results
Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra,
AMHMCM Asso PGH CET 2015 Exam Date
Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra PGH CET Entrance Exam was conducted on 09th August, 2015.
AMHMCM Asso PGH CET 2015 Result
AMHMCM Asso PGH CET 2015 Result has been declared
Asso PGH CET Result 2015 :
1. The Competent Authority shall conduct Asso PGH CET 2015, get the answer – sheets evaluated and prepare the Merit list.
2. The Competent Authority, Asso PGH CET 2015, will prepare a Merit list indicating Merit number, Name, Marks scored by the candidate.
3. The Merit list will be available on AMHMCM website only on 12th August, 2015
4. Final merit list will be declared on 21st August, 2015.
5. The statement of marks of the candidate indicating marks obtained and merit number of the candidate will be available on website www.amhmcm.org.
6. The statement of marks which is available on website is used as on final mark sheet & for admission process which will be attested by principal.
7. The candidate who wants duplicate mark sheet will have to apply to the Competent Authority with fees of 1,000/- ( Rupees One Thousand Only ) paid by D.D. drawn in favor of AMHMCM payable at Mumbai.
8. There will be no rechecking/revaluation of the answer sheets. However the candidate can apply for verification of marks to the Competent Authority Asso PGH CET 2015 on / before 19th August, 2015 in prescribed form along with prescribed fees of 1,000/- ( Rupees One Thousand Only ) to be paid by Demand Draft in favor of “AMHMCM” payable at Mumbai.
Asso PGH CET Merit List 2015 :
1. To be eligible for selection to 85% of the seats in PG Homoeopathy Courses a candidate will be selected from merit of Asso PGH CET 2015 as per direction as… “admissions to students drawn otherwise than the source of only one CET does not satisfy the mandate contemplated by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in (2003) 6 Supreme Court cases 697 Islamic Academy of Education v. State of Karnataka Para No. 16 as reproduced hereunder :
” We thus hold that the management could select students, of their quota, either on the basis of the common entrance test conducted by the State or on the basis of a common entrance test to be conducted by an association of all colleges of a particular type in that State e.g. medical, engineering or technical etc. The common entrance test, held by the association, must be for admission to all colleges of that type in the State. The option of choosing, between either of these tests, must be exercised before issuing of prospectus and after intimation to the concerned authority and the Committee set up hereafter. If any professional college chooses not to admit from the common entrance test conducted by the association then that college must necessarily admit from the common entrance test conducted by the State, After holding the common entrance test and declaration of results the merit 1st will immediately be placed on the notice – board of all colleges which have chosen to admit as per this test. A copy of the merit 1st will also be forthwith sent to the concerned authority and the Committee. Selection of students & must then be strictly on the basis of merit as per that merit List’!”
2. 15% of the seats ( NRI ) will be filled in by the management from candidates fulfilling the norms as laid down by the Pravesh Niyantran Samiti Government of Maharashtra.
3 Tie – Breaker : In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the Asso PGH CET 2015 the inter – se merit of such candidates will be determined in the order of preference as under :
- The Candidate with more aggregate marks ( converted into percentage ) at First, Second, Third & Fourth B.H.M.S. Examination taken together shall be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks ( converted into percentage ) at Final B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks ( converted into percentage ) at Third B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred if the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks ( converted into percentage ) at Second B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred.
- If the tie persists, the older candidate will be preferred.
4. The original statement of marks of the candidate indicating Merit Number, Name, Marks Scored, will be dispatched on the address filled in the application form by the candidate & it will be also available on our Website www.amhmcm.org.
5. In case of any typographical error in mark sheet e.g. Name, Age, Sex Category, etc., representation should be submitted within two days from the date of declaration of result to the Competent Authority, AMHMCM, Mumbai.