Important : AMU MBBS Entrance Exam will be based on NEET UG.
AMU MBBS Entrance Exam 2018
Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) invites admission Application for MBBS programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
AMU MBBS 2018 Course Details
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year compulsory Rotatory Internship||MBBS||140+5*|
AMU MBBS 2018 Eligibility
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognized by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Further, the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Not less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
AMU MBBS 2018 Application Form
|Filling of |
|Form handling Office||Last Date of
|Online||500/-||Admission Section, Office of the Controller |
of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh - 202002
|Will be notified
- Candidates applying for MBBS / B.D.S. should indicate / select option ( MBBS only / BDS only / MBBS & BDS both in the online application / registration form.
- Selected candidates will have to go through Medical Fitness examination before completing the admission requirements.
- Certification of Disability :
- The qualified locomotor disabled candidates seeking admission in Faculty of Medicine, A.M.U. will get themselves certified at one of the under mentioned Disability Assessment Boards at the four Metro Cities.
- Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, Ansari Nagar ( Ring Road ), New Delhi 110029.
- Indian Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Haji Ali Park, 1 K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400034.
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata – 20.
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003.
AMU MBBS 2018 Selection Process
- Through NEET of the registered candidates.
- Registration Form shall be made available on the website www.amucontrollerexams.com in the month of April / May, 2018.