Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges – AMUPMDC Entrance Exam 2016
|AMUPMDC 2015 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
|Home Page||Application Form||Physics Syllabus|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||Results|
AMUPMDC 2016 Medical Entrance Exam
A Common Entrance Test Asso-CET 2016 will be conducted by the Association for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc Nursing Health Science Courses in Private Unaided Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Nursing Colleges for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
All the Health Science Colleges of the Association are affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approved by Medical Council of India, Dental Colleges by Dental Council of India & other Health Science Colleges by their respective Central Councils.
|Medical ( MBBS )||600|
|Dental ( BDS )||1700|
|Ayurvedic ( BAMS )||2140|
|Physiotherapy ( BPTh )||490|
|Nursing ( BSc )||2110|
AMUPMDC Asso CET 2016 Eligibility
A candidate will be eligible for admission to Health Science Courses i.e. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BSc Nursing for the academic year 2016 – 17 on fulfillment of the following conditions :
1. The candidate may be an Indian National / NRI / Foreign National. The candidate is required to produce proof in support of his / her Nationality from a District Magistrate, Additional Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate, School Leaving certificate of HSC / 12th Std indicating the nationality of the candidate as Indian or Valid Passport also shall be considered as sufficient proof of Nationality.
2. For Admissions to MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing the candidate must be born on or before 31st December, 1998 to be eligible to appear for Asso CET 2016. For admissions to BAMS candidate must be born on or before 1st October, 1998. The Secondary School Certificate ( i.e. SSC ) or equivalent examination certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute the valid proof.
3. The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness.
- For MBBS, BDS and BAMS : A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the XII Std / HSC ( or Equivalent ) Examination.A Candidates belonging to Reserved Category must have obtained not less than 40% Marks Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the HSC ( or Equivalent ) Examination.
- For BSc ( Nursing ) : A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject taken together at the HSC ( or Equivalent ) Examination.A Candidates belonging to Reserved Category must have obtained not less than 40% Marks Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject taken together at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
- For BPTh, BOTh, BASLP : passing at Std. XII or HSC or equivalent examination is necessary.
5. No rounding off of the marks secured by the candidate will be done in individual subject or final total while converting marks of the individual subject out of 100 or total marks out of 300. For example, if the total of the marks in three subjects comes to 149 out of 300, percentage comes to 49.66 that will not qualify the candidate.
6. The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination i.e. HSC or equivalent in March / April, 2016 are also eligible to appear for Asso CET 2016, provided they must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
7. The eligibility conditions may vary in accordance with Judicial Pronouncements and orders issued by appropriate Authorities from time to time.
AMUPMDC Asso CET 2016 Exam Pattern
- The Asso CET 2016 will consist of one common question paper in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Question ( MCQs ) 50 in Physics, 50 in Chemistry & 100 in Biology.
- The candidate is expected to attempt all the 200 questions. Out of four circles provided for selection of answer against a question, the candidate should fill-up one circle of right choice with black ball pen only. Each correct answer will be given one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Scratching, overwriting, tick marks, erasers, whiteners & multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them. Use of pencil is prohibited.
- Duration of examination will be of 3 hours.
- The medium of examination shall be English Only.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for Asso CET 2016 unless he / she holds Admit Card issued by the Competent Authority and Identity card of the last attended school.
Schedule of Asso CET 2016 :
- Date : May, 2016.
- Time : 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Subjects : Physics, Chemistry & Biology
AMUPMDC 2017 Navigation : AMUPMDC 2016 Biology Syllabus, AMUPMDC 2016 Chemistry Syllabus, AMUPMDC 2016 Physics Syllabus, AMUPMDC 2016 Results , AMUPMDC 2016 Application Form, AMUPMDC 2016 Entrance Exam , AMUPMDC CET Medical Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
AMUPMDC Related : AMUPMDC CET Exam Date and Time, AMUPMDC CET Exam Details, AMUPMDC CET Test Dates, Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges – AMUPMDC Entrance Exam 2016, AMUPMDC CET Online Test, AMUPMDC CET Test, AMUPMDC CET Test Slot Booking, AMUPMDC CET Eligibility criteria age limit, AMUPMDC CET Eligibility Criteria 2016, Eligibility Details for AMUPMDC CET, AMUPMDC CET Eligibility Scheme 2016, Educational qualification for AMUPMDC CET, AMUPMDC CET Eligibility pdf, Age limit for AMUPMDC CET, AMUPMDC CET Entrance exam eligibility, AMUPMDC CET Eligibility for UG courses, AMUPMDC CET Age limit, Age limit for Appearing in AMUPMDC CET Exam, AMUPMDC CET Minimum Eligibility, AMUPMDC CET Eligibility Requirements, Minimum Eligibility for AMUPMDC CET, AMUPMDC CET exam type, AMUPMDC CET test pattern, pattern of AMUPMDC CET entrance exam, AMUPMDC CET Pattern ,
AMUPMDC Entrance Exam – AMUPMDC Asso CET Exam Date – AMUPMDC Medical Common Entrance Exam
Posted In medical entrance exam : amupmdc : Leave a response for association of managements of unaided private medical and dental colleges – amupmdc entrance exam 2016 by nirmala