Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges – AMUPMDC Entrance Exam 2014
|AMUPMDC 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
AMUPMDC 2014 Medical Entrance Exam
Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra,
268 / 70, Chandresh Bhuvan Gr. Flor, Room No – 9,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Rd, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001.
Telephone No. : 022 – 22641603 & 22641361,
Fax No. : 022 – 22641362,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://www.amupmdc.org/.
A Common Entrance Test Asso-CET 2014 will be conducted by the Association for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc Nursing Health Science Courses in Private Unaided Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Nursing Colleges for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
AMUPMDC 2014 Entrance Exam Date
|AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 Exam Date : 18th May, 2014 ( Sunday ); 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
All the Health Science Colleges of the Association are affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approved by Medical Council of India, Dental Colleges by Dental Council of India & other Health Science Colleges by their respective Central Councils.
|Faculty||Number of Colleges||Total Intake|
|Medical ( MBBS )||8||920|
|Dental ( BDS )||18||1540|
|Ayurvedic ( BAMS )||41||2140|
|Physiotherapy ( BPTh )||20||670|
|Nursing ( BSc )||50||2110|
AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 Eligibility
A candidate will be eligible for admission to Health Science Courses i.e. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BSc Nursing for the academic year 2014 – 2015 on fulfillment of the following conditions :
1. The candidate may be an Indian National / NRI / Foreign National. The candidate is required to produce proof in support of his / her Nationality from a District Magistrate, Additional Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate. School Leaving certificate of HSC / 12th Std indicating the nationality of the candidate as Indian or Valid Passport also shall be considered as sufficient proof of Nationality.
2. For Admissions to MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing the candidate must be born on or before 31st December, 1997 to be eligible to appear for Asso CET 2014. For admissions to BAMS candidate must be born on or before 1st October, 1997. The Secondary School Certificate ( i.e. SSC ) or equivalent examination certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute the valid proof.
3. The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness.
4. Eligibility Criteria for qualifying Examination for various courses :
- For MBBS, BDS and BAMS : A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the XII Std / HSC ( or Equivalent ) Examination. A Candidates belonging to Reserved Category must have obtained not less than 40% Marks Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the HSC ( or Equivalent ) Examination.
- For BSc ( Nursing ) : A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject taken together at the HSC ( or Equivalent ) Examination. A Candidates belonging to Reserved Category must have obtained not less than 40% Marks Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject taken together at the HSC ( or Equivalent ) Examination.
- For BPTh, BOTh, BASLP : Passing Std XII or HSC or equivalent examination is necessary.
5. No rounding off of the marks secured by the candidate will be done in individual subject or final total while converting marks of the individual subject out of 100 or total marks out of 300. For example, if the total of the marks in three subjects comes to 149 out of 300, percentage comes to 49.66 that will not qualify the candidate.
6. The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination i.e. HSC or equivalent in March / April 2014 are also eligible to appear for Asso CET 2014, provided they must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
7. The eligibility conditions may vary in accordance with Judicial Pronouncements and orders issued by appropriate Authorities from time to time.
AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 Exam Pattern
- The Asso CET 2014 will consist of one common question paper in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Question ( MCQs ) 50 in Physics, 50 in Chemistry & 100 in Biology.
- The candidate is expected to attempt all the 200 questions. Out of four circles provided for selection of answers against a question, the candidate should fill – up one circle of right choice only. Each correct answer will be given one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Scratching, overwriting, tick marks, erasers, whiteners & multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them.
- Duration of examination will be of 3 hours. The medium of examination shall be English Only.
AMUPMDC Related : AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 Entrance Exam, AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 MBBS Exam Date, AMUPMDC Mumbai 2014 CET Schedule, Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges – AMUPMDC Entrance Exam 2014, AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 Notification, AMUPMDC CET 2014 Health Science Courses, AMUPMDC CET 2014 Eligibility, AMUPMDC CET 2014 Qualification for MBBS, AMUPMDC CET 2014 Syllabus, AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 Exam Pattern, AMUPMDC 2014 Common Entrance Test, AMUPMDC CET 2014 BAMS Eligibility Details, AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 BPTh BOTh BASLP Eligibility, AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 Syllabus Portions, AMUPMDC CET 2014 BPTh BOTh Exam Pattern, AMUPMDC CET 2014 BAMS Exam Scheme, AMUPMDC 2014 CET Date, AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 BPTh Test Pattern, AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 BOTh Question Paper Details, AMUPMDC Maharashtra 2014 MBBS Entrance, AMUPMDC CET 2014 Sample Papers, AMUPMDC CET 2014 Question Paper Download, Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges Exam 2014,
AMUPMDC Entrance Exam 2014 – AMUPMDC Asso CET 2014 Exam Date – AMUPMDC Medical Common Entrance Exam 2014
Posted In medical entrance exam : amupmdc : Leave a response for association of managements of unaided private medical and dental colleges – amupmdc entrance exam 2014 by suganya