|Home Page||Application Form||Results|
Annamalai University PG 2017 Medical Entrance Exam
Annamalai University is offering various courses in Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Medicine & MDS Courses for the academic year ( 2017 – 2018 ).
Candidates who are interested in joining these courses in Rajah Muthiah Institute of Health Sciences, Annamalai University for the academic year 2017 – 2018 must have written the Entrance Examination conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010.
Annamalai University MD / MS Degree Programs
|Sl.No||Programs||No.of Seats Approved|
|1.||M.D. (General Medicine)||14|
|4.||M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||12|
|5.||M.S. (General Surgery)||18|
|15.||M.D. (Community Medicine)||06|
|16.||M.D. (Radio Diagnosis)||06|
|17.||M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy)||04|
Annamalai University Post Graduate Diploma Programs
|S.No||Programs||No.of Seats||No.of Seats Approved|
Annamalai University MDS Degree Programs
|MDS Degree Programs ( Master of Dental Surgery ) ( 3 Years )||No.of Seats|
|Branch-I : Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||3|
|Branch-II : Periodontics||3|
|Branch-III : Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||3|
|Branch-IV : Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||3|
|Branch-V : Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|Branch-VI : Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||2|
|Branch-VII : Oral Medicine and Maxillofacial Radiology||1|
|Branch-VIII : Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology||2|
Annamalai University PG 2017 Eligibility
- The candidates should be a citizen of India and should have undergone MBBS / BDS Course in the State of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu Nativity who have completed MBBS / BDS in other States should furnish a Certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu issued by a Competent authority.
1. PG Degree ( MD / MS ) / PG Diploma Programs
- Candidates possessing MBBS degree from a College / University which is recognized by the MCI.
2. MDS Degree Programs
- Candidates possessing BDS degree from a College / University which is recognized by the DCI and completed the Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March, 2017 are eligible for admission.