|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Seats||Results|
BFUHS BSc Nursing Online Application Form 2016
1. Candidates can apply for Baba Farid University of Health Sciences BSc Nursing PPMET 2016 only “Online” mode.
2. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in.
3. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website www.bfuhs.ac.in.
4. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in.
5. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
6. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of online submitted application form.
- Proof of fee paid.
- 3 copies of latest ( taken after 1st January, 2016 ) identical Photograph ( should be passport size with white background ) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
Note : Photograph should not have cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with the rules of unfair means.
7. Please visit our website www.bfuhs.ac.in for all regular and updated information concerning PPMET 2016 and admissions / Date of counselling from time to time.
- Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, E-mail address filled in the online Application form are his / her own as University will make communications by SMS or mail on given mobile number and mailing ID only.
- The Candidate himself / herself shall be held responsible for non – receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the online Application Form.
9. Fee can be remitted in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce through Bank Challan Form which is generated after online submission of application form. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode. Candidature will be cancelled, who fails to deposit requisite fee.
10. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded / Adjusted in any case.
11. Notwithstanding the participation of candidates in PPMET 2016, only eligible candidates, as per Government notification’s, shall be considered for admission.
12. In case of any discrepancy or contradiction between the Government notification’s and the University instructions contained in the prospectus, the letter and the spirit of the notification’s shall be prevailing, however in academic matters the University shall be the final authority.
13. This Prospectus is subject to alteration(s) or modification(s) at any time without notice. For updates please refer to University website from time to time.
BFUHS PPMET Admit Card 2016
The University will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of PPMET 2016, along with a certificate which would be dully signed and attested from either Principal of last attended School / Executive Magistrate. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post. The admit cards will be available on University website from May, 2016. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein. Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Nursing Colleges is over.
Note : BFUHS BSc Nursing Admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose admission fee has been received. In case any candidate has deposited fee and his / her admit card is not downloaded then he / she has to contact to the University personally on May, 2016 with University copy of Bank Challan Form.
BFUHS BSc Nursing 2016 Important Dates
|1||Availability of Prospectus at University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. Hardcopy of Prospectus can be had from University after paying 200/-in cash.||28th May, 2016 onwards|
|2||Last date for online submission of application form through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. Application fee : 3000/- ( for SC 1500/- )||29th June, 2016|
|3||Last date for deposition of application fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce, through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of application form.||30th June, 2016
upto 4:00 PM
|4||Candidates can download Admit card from University website www.bfuhs.ac.in||4th July, 2016 onwards|
|5||Date of conduct of PPMET – 2016||10th July, 2016
( Sunday )
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
|6||Date of Result Declaration||By 12th July, 2016|
|After Declaration of PPMET – 2016 Result Schedule of filling of Online Admission Application Form and Preferences of colleges / category|
|1st Round of Online Counselling|
|7||Online submission of preferences of colleges / category through University website www.bfuhs.ac.in||18th July, 2016 to
9th August, 2016
|8||Allotment of seats as per merit cum preferences given by candidates.||17th August, 2016|
|9||Candidates, to whom seats will be allocated, will deposit fee in the branch of OBC Bank through Challan Form available at University website and reporting at the allotted nursing college for joining and Medical Checkup, checking of documents / eligibility at the respective colleges.||17th August, 2016 to
22nd August, 2016
|2nd Round of Online Counselling|
|10||Display of Vacancy position of seats for 2nd round of Counselling through University website.||30th August, 2016|
|11||Candidates who want to shift seat to another college or who have not filled preferences in 1st round of counselling will submit Online preferences of colleges / category through University website www.bfuhs.ac.in. All choices filled in first round will be null and void, fresh choices have to be filled again. Candidates who do not fill any choices will retain their first round seat.||5th September, 2016 to 26th September, 2016|
|12||Allotment of seats as per merit cum preferences given by candidates.||30th September, 2016|
|13||Candidates, to whom seats will be allocated, will deposit fee in the branch of OBC Bank through Challan Form available at University website and reporting at the allotted nursing college for joining and Medical Checkup, checking of documents / eligibility at the respective colleges.||30th September, 2016 to 7th October, 2016|
|For NRI Candidates|
|14||Applications for NRI seats in Government / University / Private colleges shall have to be sent to the University after obtaining eligibility certificate from the University. NRI candidates are not required to appear in entrance test. NRI candidates have to obtain eligibility certificate & apply on prescribed Admission application form. For detail visit NRI corner at www.bfuhs.ac.in|
Note : Allocation of seat is provisional subject to verification of original documents / checking of eligibility by the Principal of concerned Nursing College. It is sole responsibility of the Principal to authenticate the eligibility of the allocated candidate before joining / admission.