|BVP CET 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Entrance Exam 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth is an organization with a difference. It has its own well defined ideological orientation and commitments. Social transformation in a desired direction is one of its cherished goals and it believes that education can be an effective prime mover for such social transformation.
Education can be an effective instrument of social change, if it is dynamic. This conceptualization of dynamic education at Bharati Vidyapeeth is reflected in the innovative academic programs and activities carried out in its institutions.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing Entrance Exam
BVP CET Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth University will conduct a Common Entrance Test ( Nursing ) 2018 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune; Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai; Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
Students will be admitted to the Four Year BSc Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing Entrance Test 2018.
BVP CET Nursing Eligibility 2018
Eligibility for appearing in the BVP Nursing Entrance Test and subsequent admission to the course
- The candidate should have passed H.S.C. I.C.S.E., P.U.C. of any recognized Board / University in India or any other examination equivalent to 10 + 2 ( Higher / Senior ) Secondary Examination after twelve years of study from any institution situated in India with at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and 40% in case of SC / ST students.
- Candidates who are likely to appear, or who have appeared for qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible for appearing for the E.T. ( B.Sc. Nursing ) 2018 provided they fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned above. The candidates who fail to fulfill the above mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appears in the merit list.
Nationality and Age Limit
The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December, 2018.
Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the Entrance Test and for admission to the course.
BVP CET Nursing Exam Pattern 2018
The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. ( B.Sc. Nursing ) 2018 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
- Students will be admitted to the four – year B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. E. T. ( B.Sc. Nursing ) 2018.
- E.T. ( B.Sc. Nursing ) 2018 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam between 1100 hrs. to 1300 hrs.
- Exact address of the Examination center will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
- The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry and Botany and Zoology course of 10 + 2 HSC Examination standard.
There will be 100 questions of multiple choice, 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. They will be set on the topics in the syllabus of 10+2 ( H.S.C. ) Course. Based on in general pattern of 10 + 2 examination syllabus. Each question will carry one mark. There is no negative marking.
To know more about Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing Entrance Exam Click Here
BVP BSc Nursing Application Form 2018
A candidate desirous of appearing in the E.T. ( B.Sc. Nursing ) 2018 is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this Brochure and submit the same to the University. The last date for receiving the form is as mentioned in the Calendar of Events.
The candidate should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and / or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
Candidates are not Required to Enclose Original or Photocopies of any Certificates along with the application Form.
Completed application form must reach the following address on or before the last date mentioned in the calendar of events.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Second Floor, CET Department,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
L.B.S. Marg, Pune – 411 030.
BVP CET Entrance Test Cell contact Tel No. : 020 – 24407131, 24407132, 24407133.
The BVP CET BSc Nursing 2018 application form sent by mail must be sent by registered post / courier.
This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application / admission card / counseling letter / any other communication in transit.
BVP BSc Nursing Admit Card 2018
- Admission cards for E.T. BVP CET B.Sc. Nursing 2018 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting.
- Candidates must not mutilate the admission card or change any entry made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it and received by them.
- In case a candidate does not receive the admission card by the date mentioned in the calendar of events he / she should contact the examination centre on the previous day or the day of examination for collecting a duplicate admission card. In such a situation, candidate should bring two copies of photograph along with him / her and proof of submission / mailing application form.
To know more about Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing Application Form Click Here
BVP CET Nursing Exam Centres 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth University BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted at the following centres
BVP Nursing Results 2018
BVP Nursing Exam Date
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune BSc Nursing Entrance Exam was conducted on 17th June 2018.
BVP Nursing Result Date
BVP Pune BSc Nursing Results has been declared in the month of 25th June, 2018
To know more about Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing Results Click Here
BVP Nursing Counselling 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing Counselling and on the Spot Admission Session
The counseling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing Pune and Navi Mumbai at College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai only and College of Nursing, Wanlesswadi, Sangli conducted at Sangli only. No separate individual counseling letters will be sent. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to see the result and appear for the counselling.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview and for the spot admission for BVP CET 2018 BSc Nursing Counseling will be commenced on 5th July, 2018.
BVP Nursing Counselling Documents 2018
At time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents ( original and two sets of self attested photocopies ) as per list given below
- Proof of date of Birth SSC certificate / School leaving certificate
- Statement of marks 10th std.
- Statements of marks 12th std.
- Transfer certificate from the institution in which you studied last.
- Caste certificate ( for SC, ST, candidate only )
- Cast validity certificate ( for SC, ST candidates only )
- Migration certificate
- Gap certificate
- Attempt certificate
- Conduct and character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
To know more about Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing CounsellingClick Here
BVP BSc Nursing Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date for submitting the completed BVP Nursing 2018 Application Form||14th June, 2018 up to 5:00 PM|
|4||Date and time of BVP Nursing Entrance Test 2018||17th June, 2018 From 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|5||Declaration of BVP Nursing 2018 Results||25th June, 2018|
|6||BVP Nursing Counselling & on the spot admission||5th July, 2018|
|7||Commencement of Classes||9th July, 2018|
Bharati Vidyapeeth UG Entrance Exam
BVP CET Medical Entrance Exam 2017
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune conducts Common Entrance Test – CET 2017 for admission to BAMS / BHMS Courses for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Students will be admitted to BAMS / BHMS courses of the following constituent colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test CET 2017.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College and Hospital, Sangli
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Sangli
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
To know more about BVP CET Pune Entrance Exam Click Here
BVP Pune CET Eligibility 2017
BVP Common Eligibility Requirements for admission to BAMS / BHMS :
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Test – CET 2017 and subsequently for admission to that course.
Nationality and Age Limit for BVP CET 2017
- The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should be an Indian national and the candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2017.
BVP Pune 2017 Medical Qualifications
- Requisite qualifications for admission to BAMS / BHMS courses : The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination ( H.S.C. ) or the Indian School Certificate Examination ( ISCE ) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 / HSC examination of any recognised Board / University from any school / college situated in India after 12 years of study.
- For BVP Pune Admission to BAMS Course : The candidate seeking admission to B.A.M.S. course should have qualification. The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10 + 2 / HSC or equivalent examination with Science. The Candidate must have obtained atleast 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together ( in case of SC / ST students 40 percent )
- For Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical Admission to BHMS Course :The candidate seeking admission to B.H.M.S. course should have qualification. The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10 +2 / HSC or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually, and must have obtained at least 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together ( in case of SC / ST students 40 percent )
- However, if any seats remain vacant in BHMS course, the candidates having qualifications as prescribed in Central Council of Homeopathy ( C.C.H. ) as minimum qualification will also be considered eligible for admission. The minimum qualification for admission as prescribed by C.C.H. is “That the candidate seeking admission should have passed 12th std. ( HSC or equivalent examination ) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his subjects.”
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 / H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered provisionally eligible to appear for CET 2017, provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said examinations.
- If candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to any of these courses, viz. BAMS / BHMS, even if he / she is placed in the merit list of the CET-2017. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for CET-2017 if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
- Candidates who have passed 10th or 10+2 / HSC or its equivalent examination from any school situated outside india are not eligible for admission under Regular Category. Even if they have submitted the form and appear for the CET-2017 they will be considered not eligible for final admission to BAMS / BHMS Courses.
To know more about BVP CET Pune Eligibility Click Here
BVP CET Exam Pattern 2017
BVP CET 2017 will consists of one question paper. It will be set in English medium and will contain 200 multiple choice objective – type questions, 50 each on Physics, Chemistry and 100 question on Biology.
These questions will be set in general on the detailed syllabus. Each correct answer will get one mark. There is no negative marking.
BVU Pune CET Reservation of Seats 2017
The intake capacity of our Medical, Dental, Ayurved & Homoeopathy courses is as follows :
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune BAMS Seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved, Pune : 100 seats
Bharati Vidyapeeth BHMS Seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune : 100 seats
15% percent seats in each college and each course are reserved for Foreign / NRI ( Non -Resident Indian ) / P.I.O. / Institutional Quota Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
The last date for submission of form to this Category is before 5:00 PM. Seats remaining vacant 19th July, 2017 after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. Merit students will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the CET 2017.
To know more about BVP CET Pune Reservation Seats Click Here
BVP Pune CET Application Form 2017
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET 2017, is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this brochure and submit the same to the University, on or before the scheduled date.
Instructions for completing BVP Pune CET Application Form 2017
The application form for admission to CET 2017 is common for BAMS / BHMS Courses and also for all the colleges. No separate form is prescribed for any particular course or college.
The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and / or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
Candidates are not Required to Enclose Originals or Photocopies of any Certificates with the Application Form.
Completed application form must be accompanied by CET 2017 fee of 2200/-. If submitted in person the fee can be paid by cash or Demand Draft if mailed the fee should be paid by Demand Draft of 2200/- drawn on any Nationalised bank payable at Pune, or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. only in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune to the following address :
Bharati Vidyapeeth University CET Office,
C.E.T. Department 2nd floor,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune – 411 030.
( Candidates are advised to obtain and maintain proof of draft and of dispatch of the application form. This may be usefull for obtaining duplicate admission card if required )
- The Candidate should invariably mention the number of his application form ( as printed on it ) and his name on the back of his Demand Draft.
- The application sent by mail must be sent by registered post / speed post / courier.
- The application must reach either by hand or by mail to the above address on or before 19th July, 2017 by 5:00 PM.
An incomplete application form and an application form which is not accompanied by a demand draft of the prescribed CET 2017 fee of 2200/- will not be entertained and processed. This fee should not be sent by money order. Please note that this fee is non – refundable.
This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Admission Card / Counselling Letter / any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached to the university office or not.
BVP CET Admission Card 2017
- BVP CET 2017 Admission Cards for CET 2017 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
- In case the Admission Card is not received by a candidate by 21st July, 2017 he / she should contact the concerned Designated Centres at Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi ( addresses given on page Cover 3 or the concerned examination centres at Vadodara, Hyderabad, Indore and Bangalore on addresses given on page Cover 3 one day prior to the scheduled date of Entrance Test, CET 2017, for collecting a duplicate admission card. ( For centres at Lucknow, Jaipur Chandigarh, Allahabad and Varanasi the candidates should contact the designated centre at New Delhi ). In such a situation, the candidate should bring two copies of his / her authenticated photograph along with him / her and a proof of submission / mailing of application form. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere purchase of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
To know more about BVP CET Pune Application Form Click Here
BVU Pune CET Application Issuing Centres 2017
Designated BVP Pune Medical Exam Centres for Issuing Application Forms and Information Brochures and for getting information.
|CET Office Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed|
University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
PUNE : 411 030
Tel. No. 020-24407131 / 132 / 133
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Institute of Management & Research
A-4, Rohtak Road, Paschim Vihar,
Attached to Paschim Vihar
(East Metro Station),New Delhi - 110063.
Ph. : 011–25285808, 25284396
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University|
College of Ayurved,
Pune Satara Road,Pune - 411 043.
Ph. : 020–24373954
College Of Engineering,
Sector-7, Opp. Kharghar Railway
Station, C.B.D., Belapur,
Navi Mumbai - 400 614.
Ph. : 022–27504454,27566730
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University|
Homoeopathic Medical College,
Pune Satara Road,Pune - 411 043.
Ph. : 020–24371608
To know more about BVP CET Pune Application Issuing Centres Click Here
BVP CET Exam Centres 2017
Bharati Vidyapeeth University CET 2017 will be conducted on from 1100 hrs. to 1400 hrs. at the examination centres in the following cities :
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
- Vadodara ( Baroda ),
BVP Pune CET Syllabus 2017
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Physics Syllabus
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Chemistry Syllabus
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Botany Syllabus
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Zoology Syllabus
To know more about BVP CET Pune Syllabus Click Here
BVP Pune CET Results 2017
BVP Pune CET Exam Date
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 23rd July, 2017.
BVP Pune CET Result Date
BVP Pune CET Results will be declared on 30th July, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your BVP Pune CET Results 2017…
To know more about BVP CET Pune Results Click Here
BVP Pune CET Counselling 2017
The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune – Satara Road, Pune 411 043. as per the BVP Medical Counselling Schedule failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of a claim of the candidate to the seat. It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result of Bharati Vidhyapeeth CET 2017.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview ( counselling ) and for on the spot admission, as per the schedule even though he / she fails to receive any intimation letter, for any reason from the University.
Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the various courses available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to any of the courses if a seat is available when his / her turn comes.
The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he / she will get admission to any course or the courses of his / her choice. His admission to a particular course will depend upon the availability of seats for that particular course at the time of his BVU CET 2017 Counselling.
At the time of reporting for the CET 2017 Counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents ( original and two sets of photocopies ). If the candidate is admitted to any of the courses, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents. He / she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
BVU Pune CET 2017 Counselling Schedule
The candidates in the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the BVP CET 2017 will be called in as per their ranks for counselling and on the spot admission to the various courses and colleges.
If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the counselling due to unavoidable circumstances, he / she may authorize any other responsible individual to represent him / her at the Bharati Vidyapeeth 2017 Counselling. This representative must carry with him / her the letter of authorization in the given format, as well as all the documents. If the candidate or his representative fails to report for the BVP CET 2016 Counselling on the date, his claim for admission to any of the courses will be forfeited. The choice of course made by the candidate / his / her representative will be final and binding and will not be ordinarily altered later.
The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee on the day of BVU 2017 Counselling itself. ( In cash or through Bank Draft drawn in the name of “Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University” payable at Pune ). In case the candidate fails to remit the entire amount of fees, he /s he is likely to lose his / her claim for admission to that seat.
Refund of Fees
In case of cancellation of Admission the Refund policy will be as follows :
Rules regarding cancellation of admission and refund of fee will be as per UGC norms; kindly refer to
the Notice Board at the time of counselling.
Hostel facility is available both for boys and girls.
Differences of opinion and disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the clauses in this Brochure, if any, will be referred to the Vice – Chancellor of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune and his decision shall be final and binding on all the concerned.
Under no circumstances a change in examination centre once selected by the candidate will be allowed.
Any legal matters arising out of the total admission process of BAMS and BHMS through All India Common Entrance Test of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune – 30 i.e. CET 2017 will be in the courts of Pune, Maharashtra State.
The admission process is subject to the final decision of the Govt. of India, Honourable courts and respective councils.
To know more about BVP CET Pune Counselling Click Here
Bharati Vidyapeeth CET Important Dates 2017
|1||Last date for submitting the completed application |
form to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Common Entrance Test Cell, Second Floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune - 30
|19th July 2017
upto 17:00 hrs.
|2||Dispatch of admission cards||On receipt and scrutinisation
of application forms
|3||Issue of duplicate admission cards to those candidates, |
who have not received the same till 21st June, 2017
|22nd July, 2017 10:00 AM
onwards at respective centers
|4||Date and time of Common Entrance Test||23rd July, 2017
at 11:00 hrs. to 14:00 hrs.
|5||Declaration of results||30th July, 2017|
|6||Counselling Schedule||17th 18th 19th & 20th August, 2017|
|7||Colleges to open||21st August, 2017
To know more about Bharati Vidyapeeth Exam Question Papers Click Here