|BVP CET 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
Important : In pursuance to the order passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Writ Petition 261/2016, dated 06-05-2016, it is hereby clarified that BVU Pune AICET – 2016 scheduled to be held on 7th May, 2016 will now be conducted for the admissions to the undergraduate program in Ayurved ( BAMS ) and Homeopathy ( BHMS ) only for the academic year 2016 – 17.
BVP Pune CET 2016 Application Form
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET 2016, is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this brochure and submit the same to the University, on or before the scheduled date.
Instructions for completing BVP Pune CET Application Form 2016 :
1. The application form for admission to CET 2016 is common for MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS Courses and also for all the colleges. No separate form is prescribed for any particular course or college.
The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and / or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
2. Candidates are not Required to Enclose Originals or Photocopies of any Certificates with the Application Form.
3. Completed application form must be accompanied by CET 2016 fee of 2,000/-. If submitted in person the fee can be paid by cash or Demand Draft if mailed the fee should be paid by Demand Draft of 2,000/- drawn on any Nationalised bank payable at Pune, or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. only in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune to the following address :
Bharati Vidyapeeth University CET Office,
C.E.T. Department 2nd floor,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune – 411 030.
( Candidates are advised to obtain and maintain proof of draft and of dispatch of the application form. This may be usefull for obtaining duplicate admission card if required )
- The Candidate should invariably mention the number of his application form ( as printed on it ) and his name on the back of his Demand Draft.
- The application sent by mail must be sent by registered post / speed post / courier.
- The application must reach either by hand or by mail to the above address on or 30th April, 2016 before by 5.00 P.M.
An incomplete application form and an application form which is not accompanied by a demand draft of the prescribed CET 2016 fee of 2,000/- will not be entertained and processed. This fee should not be sent by money order. Please note that this fee is non – refundable.
4. This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Admission Card / Counselling Letter / any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
5. The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached to the university office or not.
BVP CET 2016 Issue of Admission Cards
- BVP CET 2016 Admission Cards for CET 2016 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
- In case the Admission Card is not received by a candidate by 5th May, 2016 he/she should contact the concerned Designated Centres at Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi ( addresses given on page Cover 3 or the concerned examination centres at Vadodara, Hyderabad, Indore and Bangalore on addresses given on page Cover 3 one day prior to the scheduled date of Entrance Test, CET 2016, for collecting a duplicate admission card. ( For centres at Lucknow, Jaipur Chandigarh, Allahabad and Varanasi the candidates should contact the designated centre at New Delhi ). In such a situation, the candidate should bring two copies of his / her authenticated photograph alongwith him / her and a proof of submission / mailing of application form. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere purchase of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
Bharati Vidyapeeth CET 2016 Important Dates
|State||Centre Name||Centre Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||101|
|Hyderabad / Secunderabad||105|