|BVP CET 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Seats|
|Application Issuing Centres||Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
BVP Pune CET Application Form 2017
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET 2017, is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this brochure and submit the same to the University, on or before the scheduled date.
Instructions for completing BVP Pune CET Application Form 2017
The application form for admission to CET 2017 is common for BAMS / BHMS Courses and also for all the colleges. No separate form is prescribed for any particular course or college.
The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and / or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
Candidates are not Required to Enclose Originals or Photocopies of any Certificates with the Application Form.
Completed application form must be accompanied by CET 2017 fee of 2200/-. If submitted in person the fee can be paid by cash or Demand Draft if mailed the fee should be paid by Demand Draft of 2200/- drawn on any Nationalised bank payable at Pune, or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. only in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune to the following address :
Bharati Vidyapeeth University CET Office,
C.E.T. Department 2nd floor,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune – 411 030.
( Candidates are advised to obtain and maintain proof of draft and of dispatch of the application form. This may be usefull for obtaining duplicate admission card if required )
- The Candidate should invariably mention the number of his application form ( as printed on it ) and his name on the back of his Demand Draft.
- The application sent by mail must be sent by registered post / speed post / courier.
- The application must reach either by hand or by mail to the above address on or before 19th July, 2017 by 5:00 PM.
An incomplete application form and an application form which is not accompanied by a demand draft of the prescribed CET 2017 fee of 2200/- will not be entertained and processed. This fee should not be sent by money order. Please note that this fee is non – refundable.
This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Admission Card / Counselling Letter / any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached to the university office or not.
BVP CET Admission Card 2017
- BVP CET 2017 Admission Cards for CET 2017 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
- In case the Admission Card is not received by a candidate by 21st July, 2017 he / she should contact the concerned Designated Centres at Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi ( addresses given on page Cover 3 or the concerned examination centres at Vadodara, Hyderabad, Indore and Bangalore on addresses given on page Cover 3 one day prior to the scheduled date of Entrance Test, CET 2017, for collecting a duplicate admission card. ( For centres at Lucknow, Jaipur Chandigarh, Allahabad and Varanasi the candidates should contact the designated centre at New Delhi ). In such a situation, the candidate should bring two copies of his / her authenticated photograph along with him / her and a proof of submission / mailing of application form. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere purchase of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
Bharati Vidyapeeth CET Important Dates 2017
|1||Last date for submitting the completed application |
form to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Common Entrance Test Cell, Second Floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune - 30
|19th July 2017
upto 17:00 hrs.
|2||Dispatch of admission cards||On receipt and scrutinisation
of application forms
|3||Issue of duplicate admission cards to those candidates, |
who have not received the same till 21st June, 2017
|22nd July, 2017 10:00 AM
onwards at respective centers
|4||Date and time of Common Entrance Test||23rd July, 2017
at 11:00 hrs. to 14:00 hrs.
|5||Declaration of results||30th July, 2017|
|6||Counselling Schedule||17th 18th 19th & 20th August, 2017|
|7||Colleges to open||21st August, 2017