|BVP CET 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Seats||Application Form|
|Application Issuing Centres||Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
BVP Pune CET Eligibility 2017
BVP Common Eligibility Requirements for admission to BAMS / BHMS :
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Test – CET 2017 and subsequently for admission to that course.
Nationality and Age Limit for BVP CET 2017
- The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should be an Indian national and the candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2017.
BVP Pune 2017 Medical Qualifications
- Requisite qualifications for admission to BAMS / BHMS courses : The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination ( H.S.C. ) or the Indian School Certificate Examination ( ISCE ) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 / HSC examination of any recognised Board / University from any school / college situated in India after 12 years of study.
- For BVP Pune Admission to BAMS Course : The candidate seeking admission to B.A.M.S. course should have qualification. The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10 + 2 / HSC or equivalent examination with Science. The Candidate must have obtained atleast 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together ( in case of SC / ST students 40 percent )
- For Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical Admission to BHMS Course :The candidate seeking admission to B.H.M.S. course should have qualification. The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10 +2 / HSC or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually, and must have obtained at least 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together ( in case of SC / ST students 40 percent )
- However, if any seats remain vacant in BHMS course, the candidates having qualifications as prescribed in Central Council of Homeopathy ( C.C.H. ) as minimum qualification will also be considered eligible for admission. The minimum qualification for admission as prescribed by C.C.H. is “That the candidate seeking admission should have passed 12th std. ( HSC or equivalent examination ) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his subjects.”
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 / H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered provisionally eligible to appear for CET 2017, provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said examinations.
- If candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to any of these courses, viz. BAMS / BHMS, even if he / she is placed in the merit list of the CET-2017. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for CET-2017 if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
- Candidates who have passed 10th or 10+2 / HSC or its equivalent examination from any school situated outside india are not eligible for admission under Regular Category. Even if they have submitted the form and appear for the CET-2017 they will be considered not eligible for final admission to BAMS / BHMS Courses.