BVP MEDPET – II Admission Procedure 2016
|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Centre|
|Application Issuing Centreses||Results||Counselling||Exam Schedule|
BVP MEDPET – II Admission Procedure 2016
BVP MEDPET – II 2016 Admission Procedure :
1. The Admissions to MD / MS and Diploma courses to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune and Sangli will be made on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in medical postgraduate entrance test i.e. MEDPET – II 2016. For Admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses the candidate must secure minimum 50 percent marks and candidate belonging to SC / ST category minimum 40 percent marks in the MEDPET – II 2016.
In case of candidates having equal marks in BVP MEDPET – II 2016 the following procedure shall be adopted as a tie – breaker.
- First preference to the candidates on the basis of higher marks obtained in the III MBBS examination.
- In case of equal marks in the ( 1 ) above, preference will be decided on grand total of marks secured by the candidate at I, II and III MBBS examinations.
- If equal, preference shall be decided on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate at the XII Std. examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects taken together.
- If equal, preference shall be decided on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in the X Std. examination.
2. MEDPET – II 2016 will be conducted at the centers in Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, at the addresses as given.
3. The question paper of BVP MEDPET – II 2016 will contain 200 multiple choice questions of, one best choice type, out of 4 choices. The questions will be on the syllabi prescribed for the I, II and III MBBS examinations, with more weightage given to clinical subjects. Each correct answer will get 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University 2016 Navigation : Bharati Vidyapeeth University Post Graduate Entrance Test – BVP MEDPET-II Entrance Exam 2016, Bharati Vidyapeeth University Post Graduate Entrance Test – BVP DENPET-II Entrance Exam 2016, BVP Nursing Counselling 2016, BVP Nursing Results 2016, BVP Nursing Application Form 2016, Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing Entrance Exam 2016, BVP Pune CET 2016 Counselling , BVP MEDPET - II 2016 Counselling, BVP Pune 2016 Syllabus , BVP MEDPET - II 2016 Results, BVP Pune CET 2016 Results , BVP Pune CET 2016 Biology XI Syllabus, BVP Pune CET 2016 Biology XII Syllabus, BVU Pune CET 2016 Chemistry Syllabus, BVP MEDPET - II 2016 Application Issuing Centres, BVP Pune CET 2016 Syllabus for Chemistry, BVP MEDPET - II 2016 Exam Centres, BVU Pune CET 2016 Physics Syllabus , BVP Pune CET 2016 Physics Syllabus, BVP MEDPET - II 2016 Application Form, BVP Pune CET 2016 Seats Reservation , BVP MEDPET - II 2016 Admission Procedure, BVU Pune CET 2016 Application Issuing Centres, BVP MEDPET - II 2016 Eligibility , BVP Pune CET 2016 Application Form , Bharati Vidyapeeth Entrance Preparation CD
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Related : BVP MEDPET Admission Procedure, BVP MEDPET Admission Process, BVP MEDPET Selection Criteria, BVP MEDPET – II Admission Procedure 2016, BVU Pune PG Medical Admission, BVP MEDPET Admission Eligibility, BVP Pune PG Medical Admission Steps, BVP MEDPET Marking Scheme, BVP MEDPET Admission Stages, BVU Pune MD MS Admission Details, BVP Pune PG Merit wise Selection, BVP MEDPET Candidates Selection, BVU Pune MDS Selection Process, BVP MEDPET Tie Breaker, BVU Pune PG Admission Requirements, BVP MEDPET Admission Documents, BVP MEDPET Medical Admission Rounds, BVP MEDPET Admission Methods, BVP MEDPET Medical Admission Instructions, Bharati Vidyapeeth University PG Entrance Admission Procedure ,
Home Page Eligibility Application Form Exam Centre Application Issuing Centreses Results Counselling Exam Schedule BVP MEDPET – II Admission Procedure 2016 BVP MEDPET – II 2016 Admission Procedure : 1. The Admissions to MD / MS and Diploma courses to … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : bharati vidyapeeth university : Leave a response for bvp medpet – ii admission procedure 2016 by nirmala