|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Centre|
|Application Issuing Centreses||Results||Counselling||Exam Schedule|
BVP MEDPET – II Admission Procedure 2016
BVP MEDPET – II 2016 Admission Procedure :
1. The Admissions to MD / MS and Diploma courses to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune and Sangli will be made on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in medical postgraduate entrance test i.e. MEDPET – II 2016. For Admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses the candidate must secure minimum 50 percent marks and candidate belonging to SC / ST category minimum 40 percent marks in the MEDPET – II 2016.
In case of candidates having equal marks in BVP MEDPET – II 2016 the following procedure shall be adopted as a tie – breaker.
- First preference to the candidates on the basis of higher marks obtained in the III MBBS examination.
- In case of equal marks in the ( 1 ) above, preference will be decided on grand total of marks secured by the candidate at I, II and III MBBS examinations.
- If equal, preference shall be decided on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate at the XII Std. examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects taken together.
- If equal, preference shall be decided on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in the X Std. examination.
2. MEDPET – II 2016 will be conducted at the centers in Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, at the addresses as given.
3. The question paper of BVP MEDPET – II 2016 will contain 200 multiple choice questions of, one best choice type, out of 4 choices. The questions will be on the syllabi prescribed for the I, II and III MBBS examinations, with more weightage given to clinical subjects. Each correct answer will get 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.