Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing Entrance Exam 2018Medical Entrance Exam » Bharati Vidyapeeth University »
BVP CET Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth University will conduct a Common Entrance Test ( Nursing ) 2018 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune; Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai; Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
Students will be admitted to the Four Year BSc Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing Entrance Test 2018.
BVP CET Nursing Eligibility 2018
Eligibility for appearing in the BVP Nursing Entrance Test and subsequent admission to the course
- The candidate should have passed H.S.C. I.C.S.E., P.U.C. of any recognized Board / University in India or any other examination equivalent to 10 + 2 ( Higher / Senior ) Secondary Examination after twelve years of study from any institution situated in India with at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and 40% in case of SC / ST students.
- Candidates who are likely to appear, or who have appeared for qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible for appearing for the E.T. ( B.Sc. Nursing ) 2018 provided they fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned above. The candidates who fail to fulfill the above mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appears in the merit list.
Nationality and Age Limit
The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December, 2018.
Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the Entrance Test and for admission to the course.
BVP CET Nursing Exam Pattern 2018
The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. ( B.Sc. Nursing ) 2018 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
- Students will be admitted to the four – year B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. E. T. ( B.Sc. Nursing ) 2018.
- E.T. ( B.Sc. Nursing ) 2018 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam between 1100 hrs. to 1300 hrs.
- Exact address of the Examination center will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
- The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry and Botany and Zoology course of 10 + 2 HSC Examination standard.
There will be 100 questions of multiple choice, 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. They will be set on the topics in the syllabus of 10+2 ( H.S.C. ) Course. Based on in general pattern of 10 + 2 examination syllabus. Each question will carry one mark. There is no negative marking.
BVP CET Nursing Exam Centres 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth University BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted at the following centres