BVP Pune CET Counselling 2014
|BVP CET 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
BVP Pune CET 2014 Counselling
1. The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune – Satara Road, Pune 411 043. as per the BVP Medical Counselling Schedule failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of a claim of the candidate to the seat. It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result of Bharati Vidhyapeeth CET 2014.
2. The candidate should remain present for the personal interview ( counselling ) and for on the spot admission, as per the schedule even though he / she fails to receive any intimation letter, for any reason from the University.
3. Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the various courses available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to any of the courses if a seat is available when his / her turn comes.
4. The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he / she will get admission to any course or the courses of his / her choice. His admission to a particular course will depend upon the availability of seats for that particular course at the time of his BVU CET 2014 Counselling.
5. At the time of reporting for the CET 2014 Counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents ( original and two sets of photocopies ). If the candidate is admitted to any of the courses, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents. He / she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
BVU Pune CET 2014 Counselling Schedule
The candidates in the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the BVP CET 2014 will be called in as per their ranks for counselling and on the spot admission to the various courses and colleges.
If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the counselling due to unavoidable circumstances, he / she may authorize any other responsible individual to represent him / her at the Bharati Vidyapeeth 2014 Counselling. This representative must carry with him / her the letter of authorization in the given format, as well as all the documents. If the candidate or his representative fails to report for the BVP CET 2014 Counselling on the date, his claim for admission to any of the courses will be forfeited. The choice of course made by the candidate / his / her representative will be final and binding and will not be ordinarily altered later.
The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee on the day of BVU 2014 Counselling itself. ( In cash or through Bank Draft drawn in the name of “Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University” payable at Pune ). In case the candidate fails to remit the entire amount of fees, he /s he is likely to lose his / her claim for admission to that seat.
|BVP CET 2014 Counselling Schedule for Regular Merit Category|
|Merit From Nos.From - to||BVP CET 2014 Counselling Date||BVP CET 2014 Counselling Time|
|1 - 150||20th June, 2014||10.00 AM onwards|
|151 - 300||21st June, 2014||10.00 AM onwards|
|301 to 500||22nd June, 2014||10.00 AM onwards|
|501 to 700||23rd June, 2014||10.00 AM onwards|
|701 to 1200||24th June, 2014||10.00 AM onwards|
|1201 to 2200||25th June, 2014||10.00 AM onwards|
|2201 to 4200||25th June, 2014||9.00 AM onwards|
|2201 to 4200||25th June, 2014||9.00 AM onwards|
|4201 to 6200||25th June, 2014||9.00 AM onwards|
|6201 onwards||25th June, 2014||9.00 AM onwards|
|Counselling Schedule for Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category|
|1 to 120||24th June, 2014||9.00 AM onwards|
BVP CET 2014 Counselling Venue
|Date||Merit Number||BVP Pune CET Counselling Venue|
|20th June, 2014 to 25th June 2014||1 to 2200||10.00 AM onwards at Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune.|
|25th June, 2014||2201 to 4200||9.00 AM onwards at Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital, Pune.|
|25th June, 2014||4201 to 6200||9.00 AM onwards at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Ayurved, Pune.|
|25th June, 2014||6201 onwards||9.00 AM onwards at Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune.
BVP CET 2014 Annual Fee Structure
|Course||College||Regular Merit Student||Management Merit Students||Foreign / NRI / P.I.O. Merit Students|
|MBBS||Medical College, Pune||7,10,000/-||8,25,000/-||US $ 32,000|
|Medical College, Sangli||7,10,000/-||8,25,000/-||US $ 32,000|
|BDS||Dental College & Hospital, Pune||3,50,000/-||4,50,000/-||US $ 20,000|
|Dantal College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai||3,50,000/-||4,50,000/-||US $ 20,000|
|Dental Collge & Hospital, Sangli||2,50,000/-||3,50,000/-||US $ 15,000|
|BAMS||College of Ayurved, Pune||2,00,000/-||2,60,000/-||US $ 9,000|
|BHMS||Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune||1,05,000/-||1,15,000/-||US $ 8,000|
Breakup of the fees will be available at the respective college offices.
Refund of Fees
1. In case of cancellation of Admission the Refund policy will be as follows :
- In the event of student withdrawing before the starting of the particular course, the entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of 1,000/- ( Rupees One thousand only ) shall be refunded.
- If a student submits his application for cancellation of BVP CET 2014 Admission in a prescribed form ( duly completed ) within 15 calendar days from the date of commencement of the particular course, 10 percent of total amount of tuition fees prescribed for the course will be deducted form the amount of tuition fee paid by him and the balance amount will be refunded.
- If a student submits his BVU CET 2014 Application for cancellation of admission in a prescribed form ( duly completed within 30 calendar days from the date of commencement of the particular course, 20 percent of the total amount of tuition fees prescribed for the course will be deducted from the amount of tuition fee paid by him and the balance amount will be refunded.
- If a student submits an application for cancellation of admission after 30 calendar days from the date of commencement of the particular course, no refund will be made and Rule ( 5 ) may also be invoked. However, if the application for cancellation of admission is submitted before the last date prescribed for admission, and if the vacated seat is filled by another candidate, 25% of the amount of tuition fees prescribed for the course will be deducted from the amount of tuition fee paid and the balance amount will be refunded.
- If any student admitted to any course leaves the course after the prescribed last date for admission of the particular course no refund will be made and he will be required to pay full amount of tuition fees for the remaining entire duration of the course.
2. Hostel facility is available both for boys and girls.
3. Differences of opinion and disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the clauses in this Brochure, if any, will be referred to the Vice – Chancellor of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune and his decision shall be final and binding on all the concerned.
4. Under no circumstances a change in examination centre once selected by the candidate will be allowed.
5. Any legal matters arising out of the total admission process of MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS through All India Common Entrance Test of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune – 30 i.e. CET 2014 will be in the courts of Pune, Maharashtra State.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University 2014 Navigation : BVP Nursing 2014 Counselling, BVP Nursing 2014 Results, BVP Nursing 2014 Application Form, Bharati Vidyapeeth Nursing 2014 Entrance Exam, BVP Pune CET 2014 Counselling , BVU PGET 2013 Counselling, BVP Pune 2014 Syllabus , BVU PGET 2014 Results, BVP Pune CET 2014 Results , BVP Pune CET 2014 Biology XI Syllabus, BVP Pune CET 2014 Biology XII Syllabus, BVU Pune CET 2014 Chemistry Syllabus, BVU PGET 2014 Application Issuing Centres, BVP Pune CET 2014 Syllabus for Chemistry, BVU PGET 2014 Exam Centres, BVU Pune CET 2014 Syllabus for Physics, BVP Pune CET 2014 Physics Syllabus, BVU PGET 2014 Application Form, BVP Pune CET 2014 Seats Reservation , BVU PGET 2014 Admission Procedure, BVU Pune CET 2014 Application Issuing Centres, BVP PGET 2014 Eligibility , BVP Pune CET 2014 Application Form , BVU PGET 2014 Entrance Exam , BVP Pune CET 2014 Eligibility, Bharati Vidyapeeth Entrance Preparation CD
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Related : BVP Pune CET 2014 Counselling, BVP CET 2014 Counselling Date, BVP CET 2014 Counseling Schedule, BVP Pune CET Counselling 2014, BVU Pune 2014 Common Entrance Test Counselling, BVP CET 2014 Counselling Form, BVP Pune CET 2014 Medical Counselling, BVP CET 2014 Online Counselling, BVP CET 2014 Counselling Procedure, BVP CET 2014 Counselling Fee, BVP CET 2014 Merit wise Counselling, BVP CET 2014 Counselling Venue, BVP CET 2014 Dental Counselling, BVP Pune CET 2014 Counselling Status, BVP CET 2014 Counselling Allotment, BVP CET 2014 Counselling Details, BVP CET 2014 Medical Admission Counselling, Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune 2014 Counselling Rounds, BVP CET 2014 MBBS Counselling Date, BVP Pune CET 2014 Counselling Seats, BVP CET 2014 Counselling Notice, BVP CET 2014 Counselling Timings, Bharati Vidyapeeth University 2014 UG CET Counselling,
BVP Pune MBBS 2014 – Counselling – BVP Pune MBBS 2014 Counselling Schedule Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : bharati vidyapeeth university : Leave a response for bvp pune cet counselling 2014 by suganya