Important : BVP MDS 2018 Admission will be based on NEET MDS.
BVP MDS Entrance Exam 2020
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune, which is a deemed university, has invited applications for the Common All India Entrance Test for the admission to MDS Course for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
BVP Pune 2020 Dental Courses
|1||Operative and Conservative Dentistry|
|2||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|3||Oral medicine And radiology|
|6||Pedodontics and preventive Surgery|
BVP MDS 2020 Eligibility
The candidate must be an Indian National.
Foreign / NRI / OCI / PIO candidates seeking admission to the PG programs will have to obtain registration from the Dental Council of India. Any candidate who has obtained BDS Degree from any recognised Dental College in India Under Foreign / NRI / OCI / PIO Category will not be considered under regular category for Post Graduate Course even if he possesses recognised BDS degree from an Indian University.
The Candidate must have passed BDS examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
The candidate must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31st March, 2021. He / She will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the course.
The candidate should posses a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. If the registration certificate is not submitted within one month after admission to the postgraduate course, admission to course will be cancelled.
If a candidate does not fulfill any or all the above requirements or fails to pay the fees at the time of counselling, he / she will not be considered eligible for admission irrespective of his appearing for MDS examination and securing a rank in the merit list.
Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI candidates seeking admission for the Post Graduate Program in the institution must procure temporary registration by Dental Council of India for the duration of the Postgraduate training restricted to the Dental College to which he / she is admitted.
Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI, of the duration of 2 years in particular speciality will be eligible for admission in MDS in the same speciality and the duration of his / her MDS course will be 2 years.
BVP MDS 2020 Seats
|Subject Name||Total Seats||85% Seats||NRI Seats|
|Operative and Conservative Dentistry||06||05||01|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||06||05||01|
|Oral medicine And radiology||03||03||00|
|Pedodontics and preventive Surgery||06||05||01|
BVP MDS 2020 Application Form
BVP Pune MDS Application Form will be available from the official website of dchpune.bharatividyapeeth.edu.
BVP MDS 2020 Counselling
The following Original certificates and two sets of attested photo copies in the order given below should be submitted at the time of admission :
- All India NEET score
- All India NEET rank
- NEET percentile score
- Online downloaded Application form
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card
- Any Photo ID proof ( Aadhar Card, Driving license, PAN Card, Pass port )
- Copy of downloaded NEET MDS 2018 Statement of Marks
- Nationality certificate / valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of SSC / 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- Certificate of Age ( School / College Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate )
- Statement of marks of 10th examination
- Statement of marks of 12th examination
- First B.D.S. Statement of Marks
- Second B.D.S. Statement of Marks
- Third B.D.S. Statement of Marks
- Final B.D.S. Sem.-1, Statement of Marks.
- Final B.D.S. Sem.-11, Statement of Marks.
- B.D.S. Degree Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- Attempt Certificates of all BDS University examinations from the Head of the Institution
- Internship Completion Certificate from University or Head of Institution on or before 31st March, 2021.
- Registration Certificate ( MSDC / DCI )
- Certificate from Head of the Institute showing that the Dental College / Institute from which the candidate has passed final BDS examination is recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate ( As per format )
- If the candidate is employed, he should submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit stating that the candidate is not undergoing any Post graduate course in any other Institution.
- Conduct and character certificate
- Current Passport size photographs-6 copies
- Gap Certificate
- Any Other
- DD / Cheque ( from Nationalized Banks only ) of [rupee] 13,00000/- in favour of Principal, BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Pune.
BVP MDS 2020 Counselling Schedule
|S.No||Event||All India Quota ( 50% )||Deemed + Central University|
|1||Main Counseling Registration, Exercising of choices ( After Registration ) and locking of Choices.( Facility for Choice filling shall be available from 19th March, 2018 to 26th March, 2018 ( 5:00 PM ) only. Locking of choices will start from 5th March, 2018 ( 3:00 PM ) till 26th March, 2018 ( 5:00 PM )||17th to 26th March, 2018 ( Registration Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time )||17th to 26th March, 2018 ( Registration Upto 5:00 PM, as per server time )|
|2||Process of Seat Allotment - Round 1||27th March, 2018||27th March, 2018|
|3||Round 1 Result Publish||By 28th March, 2018||By 28th March, 2018|
|4||Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against 1st Round||30th March, 2018 to 5th April, 2018 ( Upto 5:00 PM, as per server time )||30th March, 2018 to 5th April, 2018 ( Upto 5:00 PM, as per server time )|
|5||New Registration, Fresh Choice filling and locking ( Round - 2 )||9th April, 2018 to 10th April, 2018 ( Upto 5:00 PM )||9th April, 2018 to 10th April, 2018 ( Upto 5:00 PM )|
|6||Process of Seat Allotment - Round 2||11th April, 2018||11th April, 2018|
|7||Round 2 Result|
|12th April, 2018||12th April, 2018|
|8||Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against Round 2||13th to 22nd April, 2018||13th to 22nd April, 2018|
|9||Transfer of Vacant Seats to State Quota ( End of AIQ )||22nd April, 2018 |
( After 5:00 PM )
Locking of Choice ( Mop-up Round of DGHS )
|-||12th to 14th May, 2018|
|11||Process of Seat Allotment ( DGHS Mop-up Round )||-||15th to 16th May, 2018|
|12||Publishing of Result ( DGHS Mop-up Round )||-||17th May, 2018|
|13||Reporting at the Allotted|
Medical / Dental College
against ( DGHS Mop-Up Round )
|-||18th to 26th May, 2018|
|14||Transfer of Vacant seats to Deemed Universities for Final Mop-Up||-||26th May, 2018|
|15||Last Date of Joining of Candidate||31st May, 2018|
To know more about BVP MDS Admission Click Here
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune ( India ),
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411 030.
Telephone No : 020 – 24325510, 24325509, 24407131 / 132 / 133
Fax : 020 – 24329675
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : bharatividyapeeth.edu, dchpune.bharatividyapeeth.edu