BHU UG Application Form 2015
|AIPMT 2015 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
|Admission to Undergraduate MBBS / BDS courses 2015 in the Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU will be based on AIPMT 2015 Entrance Exam Scores
For More Details Please Visit AIPMT 2015 Entrance Exam
BHU MBBS / BDS 2015 Application Form
The registration fee for BHU MBBS / BDS Course 2015 will be 1000/- for General ( UR ) and OBC candidates and 600/- for Physically challenged ( PC ), SC, and ST candidates.
All candidates eligible for AIPMT 2015 are eligible for registration for BHU MBBS / BDS Course 2015, irrespective of their State of domicile. Eligible candidates may register by filling the online application form with effect from 04th April, 2015. The applications uploaded after the last date i.e., 02nd May, 2015 on any account will not be registered.
The candidates who have registered for admission to BHU MBBS / BDS Course 2015 must send scanned copy of their score card of AIPMT 2015 within 15 days of declaration of their results to the following address :
Tentatively, the counselling for admission to BHU MBBS / BDS Course 2015 will be held in the first week of July, 2015. The candidates are advised to check the BHU / IMS website www.bhu.ac.in/ims and their Form Zero www.formzero.in from time to time for updates.
BHU BAMS / BPharm / BNYS 2015 Application Form
How to Apply for BHU 2015
Candidate who fulfils the above eligibility requirements shall apply online at www.formzero.in/imsbhu in the prescribed application form for BHU PAT 2015 and shall be required to appear in the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Banaras Hindu University for the purpose of admission to the first year B.A.M.S., / B.Pharm. ( Ay ) / B.N.Y.S. course.
Last Date & Time for Submission of Completed online application Forms : 14th August, 2015, ( Monday ) 11.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. .
Filling of BHU UG Online Application Form : To apply online the candidate should have a valid e-mail ID. With that e-mail ID the candidate has to register at www.formzero.in/imsbhu. Then the candidate has to follow the instructions given by the web page for filling up the application form.
Payment of BHU UG Application Fee : 1200/- for GEN / OBC and 800/- for SC / ST candidates The candidate has to follow the given guidelines and instructions on that web page to pay the fee through online banking by using credit / debit card ( ATM card ) / internet banking. The candidate who does not have online facility may deposit the fees through challan as per the guideline of the web page.
BHU BAMS / BPharm / BNYS 2015 Admit Card
It will be emailed to the candidate’s registered email-id and the same has to be printed by the candidate. He / She has to paste a photograph at the space provided. The photograph should be identical to the photograph scanned and uploaded while applying online. Only with this Provisional Admit Card the candidate will be allowed to appear in the entrance test PAT 2015.
BHU PAT 2015 Syllabus
The standard of BHU PAT 2015 ( BAMS / B.Pharm. ( Ay ) / BNYS ENTRANCE TEST ) will be broadly based on that of 10+2 course or equivalent as laid down by Central Board of Secondary Education/ Intermediate Science of state Boards or its equivalent.
BHU PAT 2015 Question Pattern
There shall be single paper containing 200 ( Two Hundred ) objective type of questions in English and in Hindi. The competitive entrance Test BHU PAT 2015 ( BAMS / B.Pharm. ( Ay ) / BNYS ENTRANCE TEST ) will be of three hours ( 3 hrs ) duration inclusive of time for filling in answer sheet and checking of question booklet in first fifteen minutes.
The paper will consist of four sections of Fifty (50) questions each containing objective type ( multiple choices ) questions as detailed below :
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|D. ZOOLOGY 50 50||50||50|
BHU PAT 2015 Exam Centre
Banaras Hindu University All India Competitive Written Test ( PAT ) only at Varanasi Centre.
BHU PAT 2015 Selection Procedure
1. Candidates will be selected in order of merit on the basis of the aggregate marks secured at the BHU PAT 2015 ( BAMS /B. Pharm. ( Ay ) / BNYS ENTRANCE TEST ). The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for general category, 45% for general PC category and 40% for OBC ( non Creamy layer ) / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates.
2. The selected candidates shall be required to appear personally before the Admission Committee for counseling / interview.
Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the admission committee of the institute, which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason there for.
In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the BHU PAT 2015 ( BAMS / B.Pharm. ( Ay ) / BNYS ENTRANCE TEST ) their merit shall be decided in the following order :
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Zoology Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Botany Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Chemistry Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Physics Subject in qualifying examination.
- The date of birth i.e. the candidate senior in the age would rank higher.
4. Roll Number of ONLY those candidates will be published and displayed on the website www.bhu.ac.in/ims who is selected for admission and the selected candidate will also be informed individually by Registered post by the Institute. However, the institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of the correspondence in postal transit.
5. There is no provision to send the marks of the candidates ( selected or unselected ) by post.
6. The candidate who is selected for admission shall be admitted to the Institute provided he / she is found to be medically fit on medical examination by the Medical Board as constituted by the Director for the purpose on any date as fixed by the Director of the Institute. If a candidate does not appear personally before the Admission Committee for Counseling / Interview or does not come for the Medical Examination on the date so fixed, his / her provisional admission shall be automatically cancelled, and his / her seat shall be offered to the next candidate on merit. The candidates selected MUST deposit the prescribed admission fee on the date as specified, failing which his / her admission is liable to be cancelled.
BHU BSc Nursing 2015 Application Form
- Applicants have to apply and submit BHU BSc Nursing 2015 Online Application Form available in BHU website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in/ims, or www.formzero.in/imsbhu. The prescribed Application Form will be available in the website from 6th April, 2015 to 6th May, 2015.
- Applicants have to register to this site in order to access the Banaras Hindu University 2015 Application Form. To register at this site candidate must have a valid email id. Therefore Applicants are advised to open an email account in their name, which is required and is mandatory for registration in the site. After registration to this site candidate have to select BSc Nursing Entrance examination Form and fill details in the respective fields. Procedure to filling up the application form will be provided in the website : www.bhu.ac.in/ims.
- The duly completed filled up application form should be accompanied with entrance examination fee which is 1000/- for General / OBC category and 600/- for SC / ST category. Online payment of BHU 2015 Entrance Examination Fee can be through, Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking or through Challan as per instruction given in website : www.bhu.ac.in/ims.
- The last date of Submission of Completed BHU BSc Nursing 2015 Application Form through the website is 6th May, 2015 11.59 PM.
- Provisional BHU 2015 UG Admit Card will generated and sent to the email id of the candidate.
- If an eligible candidate does not receive the Banaras Hindu University 2015 Admit Card, He / She may contact to the office of the following address :
The Director Institute of Medical Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi – 221 005.
BHU 2015 Navigation : BHU UG 2015 Counselling, BHU PG 2015 Results , BHU UG 2015 Results, BHU PG 2015 Application Form , BHU PG 2015 Entrance Exam , BHU UG 2015 Application Form , BHU UG 2015 Entrance Exam, BHU Medical Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
BHU Related : BHU Varanasi 2015 UG Medical Application Form, BHU UG 2015 Online Application Form, BHU UG 2015 Application Form Availability, BHU UG Application Form 2015, BHU UG 2015 Application Form Last Date, BHU UG 2015 Apply Online, BHU UG 2015 Application Form Download, BHU MBBS 2015 Application Form, BHU UG 2015 Application Form Submission, BHU BPharm 2015 Exam Forms, BHU BAMS 2015 Online Forms, BHU Dental Test 2015 Application Form, BHU MBBS 2015 Application Form Issue Date, BHU UG 2015 Application Form Status, BHU BSc Nursing 2015 Admission Forms, BHU 2015 Application for MBBS, BHU UG 2015 Application Form Process, BHU Varanasi 2015 BPharm Application Closing Date, BHU UG 2015 Application Form Procedure, BHU UG 2015 Application Form Available Banks, BHU BSc Nursing 2015 Application Form Fee, BHU MBBS 2015 Online Application Form, BHU UG 2015 Entrance Exam Applications,
Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Pre Medical Test 2015 – BHU PMT 2015 Application Form – BHU PMT 2015 Sale of Application Forms – BHU PMT 2015 Application Last Date Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : bhu : Leave a response for bhu ug application form 2015 by amala