Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination for PG Courses – BHU 2013
The Banaras Hindu University will hold an All India Entrance written test for admission to M.Pharma ( Ay. ) course of two year duration to be run at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barakachha, Mirzapur, U.P. ( Under special course of study ).
No. of BHU Seats : 15 seats
BHU Date of M. Pharma Entrance Test 2013
|BHU Varanasi M.Pharma 2013 Exam Date : 26th June, 2013 ( Wednesday ).|
BHU Eligibility for M.Pharma : B. Pharma ( Ay. ) from any recognized institution, candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also apply.
The Banaras Hindu University will hold All India Competitive Written Test i.e. PAT 2013 for admission to BAMS course ( 78 seats* ) and B. Pharm. ( Av. ) course ( 30 seats ) / BNYS course ( 30 seats ). PAT 2013.
BHU 2013 Exam Date for BAMS / B.Pharm.(Ay.) / BNYS
|BHU BAMS / B.Pharm.(Ay.) / BNYS 2013 Exam Date : 12th May, 2013 ( Sunday ).|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the PAT 2013 only.
* Number of seats in BAMS course may be subject to the approval bv the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
* Subject to availability of sufficient number of candidates.
BHU BAMS / B. Pharm. ( Ay. ) / BNYS Courses
- BAMS course will be held at Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, BHU, Varanasi.
- B. Pharm. ( Ay. ) course and BNYS course will be held at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus ( Barkachha ), Banaras Hindu University ( under special self financing courses ).
BHU Eligibility : Qualifications – Passed Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Zoology + Botany ) taken together for BAMS / B. Pharm. ( Ay. ) / BNYS – a minimum of 50% marks for General and 45% for General-PC candidates, 40% marks for /SC/ST/ OBC ( Non-Creamy layer ) and respective PC candidates.
Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also apply.
BHU Reservation of Seats for Different Catogeries : In all courses reservations will be followed as per the Government of India Rules and Regulations. The seats reserved for Physically Challenged ( PC ) candidates on horizontal basis in the above courses.
BHU Age Limit : Completed 17 years but not crossed 25 years as on 31st December, 2013. Only those candidates whose date of birth falls between 1st January 1989 and 31st December 1997 ( both dates inclusive ) are eligible. Those Candidates born on or before 31st December, 1987 and after 1st January, 1996 are need not apply.
The Banaras Hindu University will hold, All India written competitive Entrance examination for admission to the course of B.Sc Nursing in College of Nursing, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi for session commencing from July / August 2013.
BHU Exam Date for BSc Nursing
|BHU BSc Nursing Exam Date 2013 : 19th May, 2013 ( 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon ).|
BHU BSc Nursing 2013 Seats : There will be 60 seats ( General 30; SC-09, ST-05, OBC ( non – creamy layer ) – 16 ).
Eligibility for BHU BSc Nursing : Applicant should be an Indian national, and have completed 17 years but not crossed 25 years as on 31st July 2013.
BHU Educational Qualification : Intermediate 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks [ 40% in case of SC, ST, OBC ( non-creamy layer ) category ] in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Zoology + Botany ) taken together.
Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also appear for the entrance examination. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible.
BHU DM / MCh Entrance Exam 2013
Banaras Hindu University invites applications for admission to the DM / MCh Courses for the year 2013.
BHU DM / MCh Entrance Exam Date 2013
|BHU Varanasi PG 2013 Exam Date : 7th July, 2013 ( 10.00 A.M. ).|
BHU DM / MCh 2013 Courses
|1.||M.Ch||Cardiothoracic Surgery||MS / DNB before 31-05-2013||Residency / Sponsored|
|2.||MCh||Neuro Surgery||MS / DNB before 31-05-2013||Residency / Sponsored|
|3.||MCh||Paediatric Surgery||MS / DNB before 31-05-2013||Residency / Sponsored|
|4.||MCh||Plastic Surgery||MS / DNB before 31-05-2013||Residency / -|
|5.||MCh||Surgical Oncology||MS / DNB before 31-05-2013||Residency / Sponsored|
|6.||MCh||Urology||MS / DNB before 31-05-2013||Residency / Sponsored|
|7.||DM||Endocrinology||MD / DNB before 31-05-2013||Residency / Sponsored|
|8.||DM||Gastroenterology||MD / DNB before 31-05-2013||Residency / Sponsored|
|9.||DM||Nephrology||MD / DNB before 31-05-2013||Residency / Sponsored|
|10.||DM||Neurology||MD / DNB before 31-05-2013||Residency / Sponsored|
BHU 2013 Important Dates for DM / MCh
|Sale of forms from the Office of the Director, IMS and download from website www.bhu.ac.in||11th March, 2013 ( Monday )|
|Last Date of receiving requisition for BHU application form by post from the Office of the Director, IMS||29th April, 2013 ( Monday )|
|Last date of receipt of completed application form by the office of the Director, IMS||13th May, 2013 ( Monday )|
BHU Medical PG Entrance Exam 2013
Banaras Hindu University,
Institute of Medical Science,
Varanasi – 221 005.
Online applications are invited for Entrance Test 2013 – 14 to be conducted by Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 ( Uttar Pradesh ), India as per the following schedule for admission to Ayurveda Vachaspati MD ( Ay ) / Ayurveda Dhanwantari MS ( Ay ) courses for session 2013 – 14.
|BHU MD MS 2013 Exam Date : 26th June, 2013|
BHU PG 2013 Eligibility
- The candidate holding BAMS or equivalent degree recognized by BHU and CCIM.
- The candidate holding MBBS degree recognized by MCI.
- The candidate should have passed I. Sc. ( Biology ) or equivalent examination recognized by BHU.
- All the candidates ( except MBBS ) must have qualified with Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Intermediate or equivalent examination or as a part of BAMS examination recognized by Banaras Hindu University.
- The candidate must have completed minimum 12 months Internship ( 4 1/2 years BAMS Course ) / 6 months Internship ( 5 years BAMS Course ) by 31.7.2013 after passing the final professional examination.
- In case of the foreign nationals the degree must have approval of the CCIM or MCI as equivalent to the corresponding examination for admission.
- Temporary registration as medical practitioner of foreign nationals is essential. CCIM or MCI should approve their registration valid for study period.
No. of BHU MD MS 2013 Seats and Specialties
1. Total seats are 40* out if which 50% seats will be reserved for Institutional candidates. Instructional candidate means who have passed final professional BAMS examination of December 2011 from Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, BHU, Varanasi and likely to complete their internship on or before 31.07.2013.
* Subject to approval from CCIM, New Delhi.
2. For further details of reservation please refer Information Brochure.
3. Supernumerary Category : Sponsored, foreign nationals and the candidates with MBBS degree will be treated under supernumerary category.
- One seat in each PG Specialty will be available under the supernumerary category.
- Foreign Nationals are exempted from entrance test. Five percent ( 5% ) supernumerary seats are reserved for foreign nationals subject to maximum of two.
|Department||Specialty||No. of seats|
|Mano Vigyan evam Manas Roga||1
|Prasuti Tantra||Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||4|
|Shalya Tantra||Shalya Tantra ( Samanya )||3|
|Shalya Tantra ( Kshara evam Anushastra Karma )||1
|Chhaya avam Vikiran||1|
|Kaumarbhritya / Balroga||Kaumarbhritya - Balroga||3|
|Shalakya Tantra||Shalakya Tantra - Netra Roga||2|
|Vikriti Vigyan||Roga Nidana evam Vikriti Vigyan||2|
|Rasa Shastra||Rasa Shastra||3|
|Swasthavritta & Yoga||Swasthavritta & Yoga||2|
|Kriya Sharira||Kriya Sharira ( Dosha - Dhatu - Mala Vigyana )||2|
|Siddhant Darshan||Ayurveda Siddhanta||2|
|Rachana Sharira||Rachana Sharira||2|
|Samhita & Sanskrit||Ayurveda Samhita||2|
|Total||Eighteen ( 18 ) Specialties||40|
|PC : one seat will be filled reserved as Horizontal Reservation for Physically Challenged.|
BHU 2013 Navigation : BHU PG Results 2013, BHU UG 2013 Results, BHU PG Application Form 2013, BHU PG Exam Date 2013, BHU UG 2013 Application Form , BHU UG 2013 Entrance Exam, BHU Medical Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
BHU Related : BHU PG Medical Entrance Exam 2013 Date, Exam Date for BHU PG 2013, BHU PG 2013 Examination Date, Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination for PG Courses – BHU 2013, PG Courses Offered by BHU 2013, BHU 2013 PG Seats Availability, BHU 2013 PG Exam Details, BHU PG Entrance Exam 2013 Seats, Age Limit for BHU PG 2013, BHU Varanasi Medical PG 2013 Exam Date, BHU PG 2013 Seats Reservation, BHU Varanasi Medical PG 2013 Entrance Exam, BHU PG 2013 Information Bulletin, BHU PG 2013 Exam Eligibility, BHU PG 2013 Educational Qualification, Banaras Hindu University Notification 2013, Eligibility for BHU Medical Entrance Exam 2013, BHU PG 2013 Exam Seats, BHU PG Medical Eligibility 2013, Banaras Hindu University Entrance Test 2013, BHU PG 2013 Test Eligibility, BHU PG 2013 Entrance Test, BHU PG 2013 Eligibility for PMT, Banaras Hindu University Post Graduate PMT 2013 ,
Posted In medical entrance exam : bhu : Leave a response for banaras hindu university entrance examination for pg courses – bhu 2013 by sandhiya