Banaras Hindu University – BHU PG Entrance Exam 2015
BHU Varanasi 2015 PG Entrance Exam
Banaras Hindu University,
Uttar Pradesh, India – 221 005,
Website : http://www.bhu.ac.in/ims/.
BHU Varanasi 2015 DM / MCh Entrance Exam
Banaras Hindu University invites applications from the eligible candidates for DM / MCh Course admission for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
BHU Varanasi 2015 DM / MCh Exam date
|BHU Varanasi 2015 DM / MCh Exam Date : 5th July, 2015 ( Sunday ); 9.00 AM|
BHU DM / MCh 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Banaras Hindu University 2015 Eligibility Criteria for DM Course : Medical graduates holding the degree of M.D. ( Medicine ) or M.D. ( Paediatrics ) or DNB in respective subjects or equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- BHU 2015 Eligibility Criteria for MCh : MS / DNB ( Surgery ) or equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India. For the Surgical Oncology, the candidates having MS / DNB in ENT, orthopedics and Obstetrics and Gynaecology are also eligible.
For the above courses the candidates must have passed the MD / MS / DNB Examination on or before 31st May, 2015.
BHU DM / MCh 2015 Course Duration
- Duration of DM / MCh course is 3 years
- The degrees of MCh ( Paediatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Urology ) and DM ( Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology ) are recognized by the Medical Council of India. The recognition of other degrees is under process.
BHU DM / MCh 2015 Seats
Banaras Hindu University 2015 DM / MCh Subjects & Number of Seats :
|Subject||Number of DM / MCh Seats||Total Number of DM / MCh Seats|
*Note : Seats are likely to increase. ** Subjected to approval of one seat each from MCI. *** MCI recognition under process.
The list of subjects and seats cited above are provisional and subject to change without assigning any reason there for or any prior notice.
BHU Varanasi 2015 MD / MS Entrance Exam
Banaras Hindu University invites applications from the eligible candidates for MD / MS Course admission for the academic year 2015 – 2016. There is no separate entrance examination. Candidates who have appeared and qualified AIPGMEE 2015 are eligible for admission based on their rank in the AIPGMEE 2015 Examination.
BHU Varanasi 2015 MD / MS Exam Date
|BHU Varanasi 2015 MD / MS Exam Date : Based on AIPGMEE 2015|
BHU Varanasi 2015 MD / MS Eligibility
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- A candidate, who holds MBBS degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign Medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- Candidates who have studied / passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India Quota. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India ( under central poolseats ) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India shall not be eligible for this test. However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination ( MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI ), is undergoing 12 month compulsory rotating internship / practical training shall not be eligible for admission unless he / she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 31st March, 2015.
- No request for relaxation of Compulsory Rotating Internship shall be accepted.
- The dates indicated by candidates with regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship i.e. starting date, completion date in the online application System shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of admission in allotted College.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 2015 will be 31st October, 2014. The Colleges recognized after this date will not considered.
- Registration with MCI / State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling and admission in allotted College.
- Candidate who has completed PG course in one subject is not eligible to do PG another Subject.
- Candidate only who has passed MBBS from Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU in December 2012 and supplementary batch by 31st March, 2014 and has completed compulsory rotatory internship before 31st March, 2015 will be considered for admission to PG course 2015 BHU internal quota pool provided candidate has appeared and qualified AIPGMEE 2015 examination. Internal Candidates who are already pursuing PG course under BHU internal quota / passed MBBS in academic year 2012 – 2013 are not eligible for admission to PG course 2015 under BHU internal quota.
- Number of PG Seats ( MD / MS ) offered to applicants are those which left over PG seats after seat allotment to internal students. So status of seat and number of seat will only be known after final round of counselling to internal students. Please keep visiting the website http://www.bhu.ac.in/ for updates.
BHU Varanasi 2015 MD / MS Seats
- There are total of 134 seats for PG courses; out of which 67 seats have been given to all India quota for Online counseling for which one may MCC website. However remaining 67 seats are for internal students of BHU who have qualified AIPGMEE 2015; left over seats of this internal quota will be offered to external students as per rank in AIPGMEE 2015.
BHU Varanasi 2014 MPharm Entrance Exam
Banaras Hindu University invites applications from the eligible candidates for MPharm Course admission for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
BHU Varanasi 2014 MPharm Exam date
|BHU Varanasi 2014 MPharm Exam Date : 22nd June, 2014 ( Sunday )|
BHU MPharm 2014 Eligibility Criteria
i. Courses of Study, Duration, Eligibility Requirements, Number of Seats and Fees :
|Name of the Course||Eligibility Requirements qualifying examination||Department / Centre where the course is available||Number of Seats||Course Fee|
|Two Years ( Annual system ), MPharm ( AY ) ( Special course of study ) programme||BPharm ( Ayurveda ) from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate||To be run at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha by Faculty of Ayurveda.||15 ( 7 - Internal & 8 - External )||75,000/- PA + regular fee of the University|
* In case of non availability of Internal candidates the seats remain vacant shall be filled up by the external candidates.
- In addition to the above fee per annum a student has to pay the regular fee. Details of fees payable by foreign nationals may be found from the Office of the International Centre as mentioned in section D.
- The University reserves the right to not run the course, if the number of applicants is very low. In that case, the applicants will have the option of obtaining refund of fee paid.
ii. Relaxation in Minimum Eligibility for Scheduled Castes ( SC ), Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) candidates, other Backward Classes ( OBC ) and Physically Challenged ( PC ) :
- In the case of SC / ST candidates, for the above course there will be no requirement for minimum percentage of marks in the aggregate in the qualifying examination except that they must have passed the qualifying examination. Further, for OBC and PC candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in minimum eligibility requirements in comparison to general candidates.
BHU MPharm 2014 Seats
i. Seats shall be reserved for scheduled cast ( 15% ) and scheduled tribe ( 7.5% ) candidates. The SC / ST candidates shall have to submit a certificate, issued by competent authority, stating that the candidate belongs to SC / ST. such certificates shall be subject to verification from concerned District Magistrate.
There exists reservation of seats ( 3% ) under physically challenged category ( horizontal basis. )
- 1% for Visually Impaired
- 1% Hearing Impaired
- 1% orthopedically handicapped for admission to above course
ii. Such candidates shall have to submit a self attested copy of Disability Certificate issued by the district CMO with the application form. The candidate called for counselling for provisional admission will be examined by a Medical Board constituted by BHU and if necessary, will be referred by the Medical Board to other recognized bodies for the purpose, as per criteria fixed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board constituted by BHU will be final.
iii. 27% reservation to the candidates belonging to OBC category ( excluding under creamy layer ) will be provided in this course. The cast in OBC certificate will be those only which are in the list of central government. Further, the OBC certificate should clearly mention that the candidate is not under creamy layer.
BHU 2016 Navigation : BHU UG 2015 Counselling, BHU PG 2015 Results , BHU UG 2015 Results, BHU PG 2015 Application Form , BHU PG 2015 Entrance Exam , BHU UG 2015 Application Form , BHU UG 2015 Entrance Exam, BHU Medical Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
BHU Related : Banaras Hindu University 2015 PG Entrance Exam, BHU Varanasi 2015 PG Exam Date, BHU Varanasi PG Admission 2015, Banaras Hindu University – BHU PG Entrance Exam 2015, BHU Varanasi 2015 PG Courses Offered, BHU Varanasi 2015 PG Notification, BHU Varanasi 2015 PG Eligibility Criteria, BHU 2015 PG Education Qualifications, BHU 2015 PG Category wise Eligibility, BHU 2015 PG Seats, BHU 2015 PG Exam Conducting Date, BHU Varanasi 2015 PG Exam Schedule, BHU 2015 MPharm Exam Date, BHU 2015 PG Entrance Test Dates, BHU 2015 PG Internship Eligibility, BHU 2015 PG Seats Distribution, BHU 2015 PG Total Seats, BHU 2015 PG Seats Matrix, BHU Varanasi 2015 PG Examination Dates, BHU 2015 DM MCh Exam Details, BHU Varanasi 2015 PG Exam Duration, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi 2015 PG Brochure,
BHU PG 2015 Entrance Exam – BHU PG 2015 Eligibility – BHU PG 2015 Seats Offered – Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam 2015 – Banaras Hindu University Varanasi PG Entrance Exam 2015
Posted In medical entrance exam : bhu : Leave a response for banaras hindu university – bhu pg entrance exam 2015 by vennila