Banaras Hindu University – BHU UG Entrance Exam

Medical Entrance Exam » BHU »

BHU UG 2021 Entrance Exam

Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh,
India – 221 005.
Website : www.bhu.ac.in/ims/.

BHU MBBS / BDS 2021 Entrance Exam

Candidates seeking admission to MBBS / BDS Course 2021 in the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi ( hereafter referred as “BHU MBBS / BDS Course 2021” ) must register online in the prescribed application form available at imsbhu.formzero.in website along with the registration fee. However, admission will be done on the basis of the candidates’ merit in the AIPMT 2021 Examination.

BHU MBBS / BDS 2021 Eligibility Criteria

  • All candidates eligible for AIPMT 2021 are eligible for registering themselves irrespective of their State of domicile.

BHU MBBS / BDS 2021 Distribution of Seats

15% of total 84 MBBS seats i.e. 13 seats, will be filled up through All India Quota ( for central counselling ). The remaining 85% i.e. 71 seats of MBBS will be available for registrants of BHU MBBS / BDS Course-2021 and filled up through IMS, BHU counselling.

The distribution of 71 MBBS seats amongst the different categories is as follows :

  • General : 36 Seats
  • OBC : 19 Seats
  • SC : 11 Seats
  • ST : 5 Seats
  • Total : 71 Seats

*3% reservation ( 2 seats ) of Physically Challenged candidates will be given horizontally as per Government of India norms.

15% of total 50 BDS seats i.e. 8 seats, will be filled up through All India Quota ( for central counselling ). The remaining 85% i.e. 42 seats of BDS will be available for registrants of BHU MBBS / BDS Course-2021 and filled up through IMS, BHU counselling.

The distribution of 42 BDS seats amongst the different categories is as follows :

  • General : 23 Seats
  • OBC : 11 Seats
  • SC : 06 Seats
  • ST : 02 Seats
  • Total : 42* Seats

*3% reservation ( 1 seat ) of Physically Challenged candidates will be given horizontally as per Government of India norms.

Note :

Those candidates who will NOT get registered on or before the last date i.e.  May, 2021 with the Director, IMS BHU at www.formzero.in website along with the registration fee will not be considered for admission to BHU MBBS / BDS Course 2021 through IMS, BHU Counselling. However, mere registration does not guarantee admission to BHU MBBS / BDS Course 2021.