BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
Banaras Hindu University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to BSc Nursing Course for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
BHU BSc Nursing Eligibility 2018
- The candidate should be Indian National.
- The candidates should be 17 to 25 years of age as on 31st December, 2018.
For BSc Nursing Course
- Candidates, who are Indian Citizens and medically fit in all respects i.e. physically and mentally fit, are eligible to apply for admission to BSc Nursing course. Physically Challenged Candidates are not eligible for BSc Nursing Course.
Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent with science subjects ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) and English from a recognized Board / University with minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( PCBE ) for the General Category, and 40% for OBC ( non creamy layer ) / SC / ST. Those who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
However, they will be required to submit original mark sheet of the Intermediate or equivalent examination at the time of counseling without which their candidature for admission shall not be considered to the office of the following address
Institute of Medical Sciences,
BHU, Varanasi – 221 005.
BHU BSc Nursing Seats 2018
Total Number of Seats for BHU Varanasi Bsc Nursing Course
There are 100 seats with following seats allocation, 50 seats for General Category, 15 seats for SC Category, 8 seats for ST Category and 27 seats for OBC ( non – creamy layer ) category. Physically challenged candidates are not eligible for BSc nursing course.
BHU BSc Nursing Application Form 2018
- Applicants have to apply and submit BHU BSc Nursing 2018 Online Application Form available in BHU website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in/ims, or www.formzero.in/imsbhu.The prescribed Application Form will be available in the website from 12th March, 2018 to 30th April, 2018.
- Applicants have to register to this site in order to access the Banaras Hindu University 2018 Application Form. To register at this site candidate must have a valid email id. Therefore Applicants are advised to open an email account in their name, which is required and is mandatory for registration in the site. After registration to this site candidate have to select BSc Nursing Entrance examination Form and fill details in the respective fields. Procedure to filling up the application form will be provided in the website : www.bhu.ac.in/ims.
- The duly completed filled up application form should be accompanied with entrance examination fee which is 1000/- for General / OBC category and 600/- for SC / ST category. Online payment of BHU 2018 Entrance Examination Fee can be through, Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking or through Challan as per instruction given in website www.bhu.ac.in/ims.
- The last date of Submission of Completed BHU BSc Nursing 2018 Application Form through the website is 30th April, 2018 upto 11:59 PM
- Provisional BHU BSc Nursing 2018 Admit Card will generated and sent to the email id of the candidate.
If an eligible candidate does not receive the Admit Card, he / she may contact to the office of the following address
The Director Institute of Medical Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi – 221 005.
BHU BSc Nursing Method of Selection 2018
- The written Entrance Test shall be held at the Examination Centres of Banaras Hindu University Varanasi.
- The question paper of the written Entrance Test will have 100 ‘Multiple Choice Questions’ ( each carrying 4 marks ) from Physics, Chemistry. Botany & Zoology ( 25 questions each ) having maximum marks 400 with time duration of 2 hours. There will be “NO” negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Minimum qualifying marks in written entrance examination : The minimum percentage of marks to qualify the written examination shall be will be 50% for General category and 40% for OBC ( non – creamy layer ) / SC / ST
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the Written Entrance Test conducted for the purpose. In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the Written Entrance Test, their inter se merit shall be decided in the following order
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in zoology section of entrance test- 2018.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Botany section of entrance test- 2018.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Chemistry section of entrance test- 2018.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Physics section of entrance test- 2018.
- If all above happen to be same, the candidate senior age would rank higher.
BHU BSc Nursing Counselling 2018
Original documents / certificates to be furnished during Counseling for admission
- Admit card
- Proof for Date of Birth (High School Certificate)
- High school Mark sheet & certificate
- ( 10+2 ) / Intermediate Mark sheet & certificate
- Certificate for OBC non – creamy layer ( income proof of last three years ), i.e. 2014 – 2017
BHU BSc Nursing Results 2018
BHU BSc Nursing Exam Date
Banaras Hindu University 2018 BSc Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted on 10th June, 2018.
BHU BSc Nursing Result Date
BHU BSc Nursing 2018 Results likely to be declared in the month of July, 2018
BHU BSc Nursing Important Dates 2018
|1||Availability of Online Application Form||12th March, 2018 form 8.00 AM|
|2||Last Date of Submission of Application Form||30th April, 2018 ( 11:59 PM )|
|3||Date of BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam||10th June, 2018 ( Sunday ) 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon|
Institute of Medical Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi – 221005.
Telephone no : 0542 – 6703248
Fax : 0542 – 2367568
Website : www.bhu.ac.in/ims