BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test – BLDE UGET Entrance Exam 2014
BLDE UGET 2014 Entrance Exam
Shri BM Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre,
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Bijapur – 586 103,
Phone No. : 08352 – 264030, 262541, 262770 ( Extn : 2313, 2328 ),
Fax No. : 08352 – 263303,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bldeuniversity.ac.in.
B.L.D.E. University invites application for All India Under Graduate Medical Entrance Test – BLDE UGET 2014 from eligible candidates for admission to Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Bijapur, the constituent college.
Admission will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University, which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
BLDE UGET 2014 Exam Date
|BLDE UGET 2014 Entrance Exam Date : 25th May, 2014 ( Sunday ); 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
BLDE UGET 2014 Seats
|S.No.||Course||Total Intake||General||NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others||Under free category ( Bijapur District candidates )|
|1||MBBS||150 seats ( 100% )||112 seats ( 75% )||23 seats ( 15% )||15 seats ( 10% )|
The BLE Association has decided to give 10% of the total intake to meritorious candidates for the academic year 2014 – 2015 at free of cost ( Tuition fee and 50% of Hostel fee, if opted for hostel accommodation ) to the candidates domicile of and studied in Bijapur district, whose ranks are within 2000 in Karnataka CET 2014 test and also eligible in the BLDEU UGET 2014 for the MBBS course.
Candidates desirous to opt for admission under this category will have to apply in prescribed form available on the website separately ( after declaration of BLDE UGET 2014 and Karnataka CET 2014 result ). Selection will be on the inter – se merit on the ranks awarded by Karnataka CET 2014.
BLDE UGET MBBS 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET ( BLDEU UGET 2014 ) and subsequently for admission to the course.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2014.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
- The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology ( PCB ) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
- As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education – 1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority ) and 40 percent for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes ( as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time ).
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC – II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDEU UGET 2014, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
- Foreign / PIO / NRI students need not appear for BLDEU UGET 2014. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he / she will not be considered eligible for admission for MBBS Degree even if he / she is placed in the merit list of BLDEU UGET 2014. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for BLDEU UGET 2014, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those students who become eligible to M.B.B.S. Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India.
- Change of category status like SC, ST, Karnataka OBC, or locomotor disability will not be entertained during the process. As such students are cautioned to declare their status while filling the application.
- If the candidate is unable to satisfy the requirements for status of SC, ST or Karnataka OBC or locomotor disability he/she will be considered under general category.
BLDE UGET 2014 Exam Centers
- Bijapur, Hubli, Bangalore, Mangalore, New Delhi, Ranchi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Trivandrum.
BLDE UGET - BLDE Related : BLDE UGET 2014 Entrance Exam, BLDE UGET 2014 Exam Date, BLDE Bijapur 2014 MBBS Exam Schedule, BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test – BLDE UGET Entrance Exam 2014, BLDE UGET 2014 Notification, BLDE UGET Medical Entrance Exam 2014, BLDE University 2014 MBBS Exam Date, BLDE UGET 2014 Eligibility, BLDE UGET 2014 Qualifications, BLDE UGET 2014 Age Limit, BLDE Karnataka 2014 UG Seats, BLDE UGET Exam Centres 2014, BLDE UGET 2014 Exam Duration, BLDE UGET 2014 MBBS Test Date, BLDE University Bijapur 2014 UG Entrance Exam, When BLDE MBBS Examination 2014, BLDE UGET 2014 Medical Eligibility, BLDE MBBS 2014 Marks Eligibility, BLDE MBBS 2014 Seats Allotmet, BLDE University MBBS Test Centres 2014, BLDE UGET 2014 Exam Centres in Jaipur, BLDE UGET Exam Centres 2014 in Chennai, BLDE University Karnataka 2014 UG Brochure,
BLDE UGET 2014 Exam Date – BLDE UGET Notification 2014 – BLDE UGET Eligibility 2014 – BLDE UGET 2014 Exam Centres – BLDE University UGET Exam Schedule 2014
Posted In medical entrance exam : blde uget - blde : Leave a response for blde university under graduate entrance test – blde uget entrance exam 2014 by sharon