BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test – BLDE UGET Entrance Exam 2013
BLDE UGET Entrance Exam 2013
( Deemed to be University Under Section 3 of the UGC Act,1956 )
Shri.B.M.Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Bijapur – 586103, ( Karnataka State, India ),
Phone No. : 08352 – 262770,
Fax : 08352 – 263303,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bldeuniversity.org.
B.L.D.E. University invites application for ALL INDIA UNDER GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST 2013 ( BLDE UGET 2013 ) from eligible Candidates for admission to SHRI. B. M. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, BIJAPUR, the constituent college. Admission will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University, which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
BLDE UGET Entrance Exam Date 2013
|Course||Exam Date||Duration||Internship Years|
|MBBS||26th May, 2013; 09.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.||4 ½ years||1 Years|
|S.No.||Course||Total Intake||General||NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others||Under free category ( Bijapur District candidates )|
|1||MBBS||150 seats ( 100% )||120 seats ( 80% )||23 seats ( 15% )||7 seats ( 5% )|
THE BLDE ASSOCIATION HAS DECIDED TO GIVE 5% OF THE TOTAL INTAKE to meritorious candidates for the academic year 2013 – 14 at free of cost ( Tuition fee and 50% of Hostel fee, if opted for hostel accommodation ) to the candidates domicile of and studied in Bijapur district, whose ranks are within 1500 in Karnataka CET-2013 test and also eligible in the BLDEU-UGET-2013 for the MBBS course.
Candidates desirous to opt for admission under this category will have to apply in prescribed form available on the website separately. Selection will be on the inter-se merit on the ranks awarded by Karnataka CET 2013.
BLDE UGET MBBS 2013 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET ( BLDEU UGET 2013 ) and subsequently for admission to the course.
1. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2013.
2. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
3. The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology ( PCB ) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
4. As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education – 1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority ) and 40 percent for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes ( as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time ).
5. Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC – II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDEU UGET 2013, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
6. Foreign / PIO / NRI students need not appear for BLDEU UGET 2013. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he / she will not be considered eligible for admission for M.B.B.S Degree even if he / she is placed in the merit list of BLDEU UGET 2013. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for BLDEU UGET 2013, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those students who become eligible to M.B.B.S. Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India.
- Change of category status like SC, ST, Karnataka OBC, or locomotor disability will not be entertained during the process. As such students are cautioned to declare their status while filling the application.
- If the candidate is unable to satisfy the requirements for status of SC, ST or Karnataka OBC or locomotor disability he/she will be considered under general category.
BLDE UGET 2013 Exam Centers
- Bijapur, Hubli, Mangalore, Bangalore, New Delhi, Ranchi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada & Trivandrum.
BLDE UGET - BLDE Related : BLDE UGET 2013 Exam Date, BLDE UGET 2013 Entrance Exam, BLDE MBBS 2013 Exam Date, BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test – BLDE UGET Entrance Exam 2013, BLDE UGET 2013 Notification, BLDE UGET Exam Schedule 2013, BLDE UGET Medical Entrance Exam 2013, BLDE UGET Eligibility 2013, BLDE UGET Medical Eligibility 2013, BLDE UGET 2013 Eligibility Details, BLDE MBBS Eligibility 2013, BLDE University UGET Eligibility 2013, Eligibility for BLDE University UGET 2013, BLDE UGET Exam Centres 2013, BLDE UGET 2013 Exam Centre List, BLDE UGET Exam Centres 2013 in Bangalore, BLDE UGET 2013 Exam Centres in Jaipur, BLDE UGET Exam Centres 2013 in Chennai, BLDE UGET Exam Centres 2013 in Kolkata, BLDE UGET 2013 Exam Centres in Hyderabad, BLDE University UGET 2013 Exam Date, BLDE University UGET Exam Centres 2013, BLDE UGET Test Date 2013, BLDE UGET 2013 MBBS Test Date, BLDE UGET Test Eligibility 2013, Eligibility for BLDE UGET Test, BLDE Under Graduate Entrance Test Date 2013, BLDE Under Graduate Entrance Test Eligibility 2013, BLDE Under Graduate Entrance Test Centres 2013,
BLDE UGET 2012 Exam Date | BLDE UGET Notification 2012 | BLDE UGET Eligibility 2012 | BLDE UGET 2012 Exam Centres | BLDE University UGET Exam Schedule 2012
Posted In medical entrance exam : blde uget - blde : Leave a response for blde university under graduate entrance test – blde uget entrance exam 2013 by sandhiya