BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test – BLDE UGET Entrance Exam 2016
|Home Page||Application Form||Test Scheme||Results|
BLDE UGET 2016 Entrance Exam
B.L.D.E. University invites application for All India Under Graduate Medical Entrance Test – BLDE UGET 2016 from eligible candidates for admission to MBBS Courses.
Admissions will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
BLDE UGET 2016 Seats
|MBBS||4 ½ years||1 year|
Total intake 150 seats inclusive of NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others & Free seats to Vijayapura ( Bijapur ) district candidates.
BLDE UGET MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET ( BLDEU UGET 2016 ) and subsequently for admission to the course.
1. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2016.
2. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
3. The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology ( PCB ) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
4. As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education – 1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be
- General category 50 percent.
- Candidates with 40 to 70% locomotor disability of lower limbs belonging ( as certified by competent issuing authority ) category 45 percent.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes ( OBC as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time ) category 40 percent.
5. Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDEU UGET 2016, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he / she will not be considered eligible for admission for M.B.B.S Degree even if he / she is placed in the merit list of BLDEU UGET 2016. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for BLDEU UGET 2016, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those candidates who are eligible in BLDE University All India Under Graduate Entrance Test 2016 ( BLDEU UGET 2016 ) as per the regulations of Medical Council of India, New Delhi.
- Change of category status like SC, ST, Karnataka OBC, or locomotor disability will not be entertained during the process. As such students are cautioned to declare their status while filling the application.
- If the candidate is unable to satisfy the requirements for status of SC, ST or Karnataka OBC or locomotor disability he / she will be considered under GENERAL CATEGORY.
- Candidate should attach self attested copy of respective category certificate along with application form.
- In the event of cancellation of centre, candidates will be allotted to other centers by an advance notification.
- Request for change of test centre will not be considered after 16th May, 2016
BLDE UGET 2016 Exam Centers
|S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres|
BLDE UGET - BLDE Related : BLDE UGET 2016 Entrance Exam Details, BLDE UGET Entrance Date, BLDE UGET Entrance Test, BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test – BLDE UGET Entrance Exam 2016, BLDE UGET Exam Date, BLDE UGET Exam Date and Time, BLDE UGET Exam Details, BLDE UGET Test Dates, BLDE UGET Online Test, BLDE UGET Test 2016, BLDE UGET Test Slot Booking, BLDE UGET Eligibility Criteria 2016, Eligibility Details for BLDE UGET, BLDE UGET Eligibility Scheme 2016, Educational qualification for BLDE UGET, BLDE UGET Eligibility pdf, Age limit for BLDE UGET, BLDE UGET Eligibility for UG courses, BLDE UGET Eligibility for MBBS exam, BLDE UGET Age limit, Age limit for Appearing in BLDE UGET Exam, BLDE UGET Minimum Eligibility, BLDE UGET Exam Centres in Tamilnadu, BLDE UGET Exam Location, BLDE UGET Test Centres 2016, BLDE UGET Test Cities, Exam Centre code for BLDE UGET, BLDE UGET Test Location, Exam Zone for BLDE UGET, List of Exam centres for BLDE UGET 2016, BLDE UGET 2016 Online Exam centres, BLDE UGET Exam Cities, BLDE UGET Exam Centre List, BLDE UGET Examination Cities, BLDE UGET Reservation of seats, BLDE UGET Reservation Category, Reservation Seat Availability for BLDE UGET, BLDE UGET Seat Matrix, Seat Availability for BLDE UGET 2016, BLDE UGET 2016 Prospectus,
Home Page Application Form Test Scheme Results BLDE UGET 2016 Entrance Exam B.L.D.E. University invites application for All India Under Graduate Medical Entrance Test – BLDE UGET 2016 from eligible candidates for … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : blde uget - blde : Leave a response for blde university under graduate entrance test – blde uget entrance exam 2016 by nirmala