|Home||Entrance Exam||Physics Syllabus|
BVP CET 2018 Online Application Form
Bharati Vidhyapeeth University CET 2018 Online Application Form Available on Official Website : http://bvuniversity.edu.in
A candidate desirous of appearing for the BPHA – II 2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of 1,450 / – ( Entrance test fee is non refundable ).
BVP CET 2018 Online submission of Application form
- The application form is available online at The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph ( Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website )
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. ( Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website )
- The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
- Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before the last date mentioned in the website.
- contact CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, Director, CET Online Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
- Submission of Application form in person / by post / by Courier:
- In case, candidates are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available in person at designated centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.Phone No. :020-24407131 / 132 / 133 FaxNo.: 020-24329675
- The Completed application form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the “CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 ” either in person or through Post / Courier.
- The entrance test fee may be paid in cash or through bank draft on any nationalized Bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune ”, payable at Pune.
- If payment is done through cash, the candidate has to fill up bank challan ( available at the Common Entrance Test Cell ) and deposit the filled up challan and test fee to the Bharati Sahakari Bank main branch on the working days of the bank. A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test
- Cell after which an acknowledgement receipt will be provided to the candidate.
- The last date of submission of application form will be 07th June, 2018 before 5:00 pm.
- An incomplete application form or an application form which is not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of application / admission card / counselling letter / any communication in transit. Such delay will not be condoned.
BVP CET 2018 Admission Procedure
Nine additional seats ( 15% of the Annual Intake ) on and above 60 sanctioned seats are kept reserved for NRI’s Persons of Indian Origin and Foreign National ( as per the provisions in the AICTE Regulation 2000 ) The admissions under all these categories shall be made on the basis of merit. The candidate seeking admissions to the seats under supernumerary seats need not have to appear for the Entrance Test PHARMUG 2018 They should submit their applications in prescribed form, which is available in the office of the Registrar of the University.
As per the provisions in the Maharashtra State Govt. Resolution No. GEC-1000 / ( 123 / 2000 ) / Technical Education-I dtd. 17th April, 2000, 30% seats shall be reserved for female candidates. This reservation shall be applicable for Open, SC, ST, VJ, NT, OBC & other categories as per Government of Maharashtra Rules. If requisite no. of female candidates are not available in any of the backward class categories then, such acant seats shall be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective backward class category
BVP CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submitting the completed application form||7th June, 2018|
|4||Date of BVP Common Entrance Test PHARMUG - 2018||10th June, 2018|
|5||Declaration of BVP 2018 Results||20th June, 2018|
|6||Counselling and on the spot admission||04th & 05th July, 2018|
|7||Commencement of classes||09th July, 2018|