BVP CET 2021 Counselling
- The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth University Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune-411038 as per the schedule.failure to report for counselling on the schedule date and time may result in instantaneous cancellation of the seat.
It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to see the merit list on website or on the board displayed by University.
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview ( counselling ) and for the on the spot admission, as per the schedule even through he / she does not receive any letter from the university. If the candidate does not attend the counselling session on scheduled date and time he will be forfeit his claim for admission permanently and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list.
- Only those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with prescribed subjects and percentage of marks and who fulfill other conditions before the date of counselling will be admitted for counseling
- Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the course at that point in time.
- The candidate must note that appearance at this examination and inclusion of name in the Merit List do not necessarily mean that he / she will get admission to the course. His admission to the course will depend upon the availability of vacancies for the course at the time of his counselling.
- At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents ( original and two sets of photocopies ) listed in Annexure II. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed he / she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
- Schedule of Counselling The candidates, in the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry taken together at the will be called as per their ranks in their respective categories for counselling and on the spot admission, as per the following schedule. The counselling will start with counselling of candidates belonging to reserved category.
You should report for counselling if your merit number is as per following schedule.
|Date||Candidates called for Counselling||Time|
|4th July, 2018||All candidates for Reserved seats||9.00 AM|
|Foreign / N.R.I. / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit||10.00 AM|
|Open Category Merit Nos. 1 to 100||1.00 PM|
|5th July, 2018||Open Category Merit Nos. 101 Onwords||9.00 AM|
Admission for b Pharm ( 60 seats in grant-in-aid and 40 seats in non grant ) & Pharm d will be given on the basis of the merit obtained by the candidate in The entrance examination and subject to category, compliance of eligibility and availability of seat in that programme
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.