Common Entrance Test for Postgraduate Medical Courses – CETPGMC 2019Medical Entrance Exam /
Important : CETPGMC Medical Admission will be based on NEET.
CETPGMC Medical Entrance Exam 2019 Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences ( PIMS ) invites applications from the eligible candidates for seeking admission to the MD / MS Courses for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
CETPGMC 2019 Medical Course
- MD General Medicine
- MD Paediatrics
- MD Dermatology
- MD Psychiatry
- MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MS ENT
- MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopaedics
- MS General Surgery
- MD Radio Diagnosis
- MD Pulmonary Medicine
- MD Anatomy
- MD Physiology
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Pathology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Community Medicine
CETPGMC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have qualified for the M.B.B.S Degree of the Pondicherry University or any other University recognized as equivalent by the Pondicherry University and the Medical Council of India and have completed their compulsory rotatory residential internship and obtained full registration before 31st March, 2019 are eligible to apply for the postgraduate degree courses.
As a pre requisite of admission to the P.G. course, the candidate must have qualified in the NEET PG 2019 examinations as per the guidelines issued by the National Board of Examinations ( NBE ).
The candidate should fulfill the necessary admission requirements prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and Pondicherry University for that degree course.
CETPGMC 2019 Seats
List of PG ( MD / MS ) courses at Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences granted recognition / granted permission
|S.No||Courses||Total No of PG Seats||No of PG seats ranted
recognition by MCI / MOHFW, GOI
|12||MS-Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3||*2+1|
To know more about CETPGMC Entrance Exam Click Here
CETPGMC 2019 Medical Application Form
Puducherry Union Territory Minority Unaided Colleges Association will not be responsible for postal or any other delay. Incomplete / Wrongly filled applications will be summarily rejected. The application received after the due date and time will also be summarily rejected and no further correspondence in the matter will be entertained.
The Application form will be available from the official website of www.pimsmmm.com.
Certificates required in original to register for admission :
All the relevant certification / documents ( Originals ) listed below should be submitted to the Institution and the same will be returned to the candidates only at the time of leaving the Institution.
- NEET PG 2019 Score card ( Photo copy , self-attested by the candidate )
- M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate issued by the University.
- M.B.B.S. Course and Conduct Certificate issued by the Principal / Dean.
- Certificate of completion of Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship ( CRRI ) issued by the Principal or Dean.
- Migration Certificate to be obtained from the respective University.
- Transfer Certificate ( TC ) from the Institution last studied.
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Registrar, Pondicherry University or Universities other than Pondicherry University, ( Candidates are requested to note that a Migration Certificate is needed for obtaining the Eligibility Certificate ).
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS. ( Candidates are requested to note that a No objection Certificate from the concerned Medical Council will be required in order to obtain the Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration. )
- Original and attested clear photocopy of date of birth Certificate. ( Eg. SSLC / HSC. Mark sheet )
- Five passport size colour photographs for issue of Identity Card and for University registration.
- Transfer Certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- Proof of Identity ( Aadhar card / Passport / Voter ID / Driving License ).
- PAN card
To know more about CETPGMC Application Form Click Here
CETPGMC Medical Exam 2019 Results
CETPGMC Exam Date
Puducherry Common Entrance Test for Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam will be based on NEET PG.
CETPGMC Result Date
CETPGMC Medical Results likely to be declared in the month of May, 2019.
Please keep watching this page, to check your CETPGMC Results 2019…
To know more about CETPGMC Results Click Here
CETPGMC 2019 Important Dates
|1||CETPGMC Entrance Exam||Based on NEET PG|
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences,
( A Unit of Madras Medical Mission )
Kalathumettupathai, Ganapathichettikulam, Village No.20,
Kalapet, Puducherry – 605 014, India,
Phone No. : 0413 – 3051111 / 2656271 / 2656272,
Fax No. : 91 – 413 – 2656273,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.pimsmmm.com.