Pondicherry CETPPMC / CETPPDC Entrance Exam 2016
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges – CETPPMC 2016 for MBBS Course for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
- The Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital.
- Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital and Research Centre.
- Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Mahe.
- Sri Venkateshwaraa Dental College, Puducehrry.
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Eligibility Criteria
i. CETPPMC / CETPPDC Eligibility for BDS & MBBS Admission 2016 :
- As per pre-requisite admission to the Management Quota to MBBS / BDS Degree Courses, Candidates must have appeared in CETPPMC 2016 /CETPPDC 2016. However, mere appearance in CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016 will not automatically qualify a candidate for admission to MBBS / BDS Degree Course. For admission to MBBS Degree Course, the candidate should fulfill the necessary admission requirements prescribed by Government of Pondicherry for that degree course.
ii. Minimum Academic Qualification for CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Exam :
- Candidate for admission to the first year MBBS BDS Degree Course should have passed the H.Sc. ( Academic ) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( 40 % for SC / OBC ) in the following subjects : Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) / Physics / Chemistry / Biotechnology.
- The Candidate should also have taken English as one of the Subject.
iii. Improvement of Marks :
- Candidate may also seek admission with marks secured in the improvement examination ( if it is advantageous ) provided it is the first improvement examination.
iv. CETPPMC MBBS / CETPPDC BDS Exam 2016 Age Limit :
- Candidates should be 17 years of age as on December, 2016. However, no upper age limit has been prescribed.
v. Permitted Number of Appearances in Qualifying Examination :
- The number of appearances ( including first appearance ) permitted to pass the qualifying examination, for admission to MBBS degree course for different categories of candidates are given below : The appearance for the first time in the qualifying examination is considered as the first appearance ).
- Course : MBBS, SC / ST : Two, OBC : One, Others : One.
To Know more details about CETPPMC / CETPPDC Eligibility Click Here
- Candidates desirous of appearing for the Common Entrance Test CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016 conducted by the Association should fill their application in the prescribed format and send directly by post.
- Candidates either have to use the application form given along with the Information brochure by the respective centers or downloaded CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016 Application Form from websites : www.smcmch.com / www.svmcpondy.com.
- Candidates who use the downloaded application form have to pay 1050/- ( Rupees One thousand and fifty only ) as a Demand Draft separately towards the cost of the application along with the completed application form.
- The CETPPMC 2016 MBBS / CETPPDC 2016 BDSApplication and information booklet can also be obtained in person on payment of 1000/- ( Rupees One thousand only ) by cash from the Association Office and respective colleges or can be obtained by post by sending a requisition along with the Demand Draft for 1050/- ( Rupees one thousand and fifty only ) inclusive of postal charges drawn in favour of “PLRMMDCWA ( Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association )” payable at Pondicherry.
- After processing, if found eligible, the Hall Ticket will be sent to the candidates by post.
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Application Form Submission
- The completed CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016 Application Form should reach on or before 5:00 PM on May, 2016 to the following address :
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre,
Pondy.-Villupuram Main Road,
Ariyur, Pondicherry – 605 102.
- CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016 will not be responsible for postal or any other delay. Incomplete / wrongly filled application will be summarily rejected. The application received after the due date and time will also be summarily rejected and no further correspondence in the matter will be entertained.
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Hall Ticket
- After scrutinizing the completed application form, the Hall Ticket for CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016, containing the Name, Registration Number, Photograph and Entrance Test Center will be sent to the candidate by post. The Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of Entrance Test. Without the Hall Ticket no candidate will be permitted to write the test.
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Duplicate Hall Ticket
- If the CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016 MBBS Hall Ticket is not received by May, 2016 the candidate should contact Central Office situated at “Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Ariyur, Puducherry or the nearest test center where he / she has opted to write CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016 with two passport size photographs and proof of having applied for CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016 to get the Duplicate Hall Ticket.
To Know more details about CETPPMC / CETPPDC Application Form Click Here
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Exam Centers
- Sale of CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016 Entrance Test Application alongwith the application form for admission.
- Conducting Entrance Test for admission into the seats available under Management Quota.
Following are the Member Colleges of the Association which are also the Centers for :
|S.No.||Name and Address of the Colleges|
|1||Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences
Ganapathy Chettikulam. Kalapet
Puducherry – 605 014.
Telphone : 0413 – 2656271 / 272 ; 2656702
|2||Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital
Puducherry 605 107
Telephone : 0413 – 2643014 / 015
|3||Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Pondy.-Villupuram Main Road, Ariyur
Puducherry – 605 102.
Telephone : 0413 – 2260608 / 2260610
|1||Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital,
Chalakkara P.O., Palloor
Mahe 673 310.
Telephone : 0490237184
|2||Sri Venkateshwaraa Dental College,
Telephone : 0413 2260608 / 2260610
- The students will have to take an Objective Type Test in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Admission / No. of seats available are subject to MCI / Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Approval of the concerned colleges.
- The Candidate should send copy of the mark list of the qualifying examination within 10 days after the declaration of results by the concerned authority to claim admission in the Management seats on the basis of the rank list.
Note : Admission made is provisional and are subject to approval of respective authorities as prescribed by the Puducherry State Government. No further correspondence will be entertained on any matters pertaining to the CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016.
To Know more details about CETPPMC / CETPPDC Exam Centres Click Here
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Syllabus
Physics : Mechanics – Simple Harmonic Motion – Rotational Motion – Wave Motion gravitation – Sound – Superimposition of Waves – Nature of Light – Interface of Light Waves – Diffraction and Polarisation – Radiation – Physics of Atom – Muclear Physics – Electricity and Electromagnetic Induction – Universe Properties of Matter – Electronics – Kinematics Astronomy.
Chemistry : Fundamental Concepts – Atomic structure and Periodic Classification – Chemical Bonding Acids and Bases Stoichemistry – Chemical Equilibrium – Chemical Thermodynamics – Chemical Kinetics – Surface Chemistry – Electro Chemistry – Chemistry of Non-metals – Chemistry of Metals – Organic Chemistry – Natural Products Applied Chemistry – S Block Elements – Organic Halogen compounds.
Botany : Vegetative Morphology ( Root-Stem-Leaf ) – Flower – Fruits – Taxonomy Anatomy ( Root-Stem-Leaf ) – Genetics – Physiology ( Absorption – Transpiration Photosynthesis Respiration Growth ) Ecology.
Zoology : Cell Biology – Human Physiology I ( Nutrition and digestion – Digestive System – Respiration – Circulation Blood ) Human Physiology – ( Excretion – Nervous co-ordination – Meringes Reproduction ) Genetics ( Sex determination – sex linked inheritance ploidy – Gene Mutation – Blood Groups ) Embryology ( Gametogenesis – Types of vertebrate eggs Fertilisation Cleavage Gastruletion Organogenesis ) Environment in Relation to Human Welfare ( Communicable Diseases – Contamination types of diseases – Airborne diseases ) – Vector Borne Diseases ( Vector borne diseases – contact Diseases Sexually transmitted diseases – Non-Communicable diseases – Pollution ).
To Know more details about CETPPMC / CETPPDC Syllabus Click Here
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Results
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Exam Date
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical College will be conducted on May, 2016.
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Results Date
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your CETPPMC / CETPPDC Results 2016…
To Know more details about CETPPMC / CETPPDC Results Click Here
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 Important Dates
|Last date for submission of filled CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2016 application form||May, 2016|
|Date of CETPPDC 2016 Commence Entrance Test for BDS||May, 2016|
|Date of CETPPMC 2016 Common Entrance Test for MBBS||May, 2016|
|Publication of CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016 Rank List||June, 2016|
|Counselling on CETPPMC 2016 / CETPPDC 2016||June, 2016|
|Classes to commence by||July, 2016|
To Know more details about CETPPMC / CETPPDC Question Papers Click Here