Chettinad University Entrance Exam 2017
Important : Chettinad University DM MCh Entrance Exam will be based on NEET SS 2017.
Chettinad University MBBS Entrance Exam 2017
Chettinad University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admissions to MBBS Program for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Chettinad University MBBS Program 2017
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) ( 4 ½ year + 1 year CRRI ) : ( Recognized by Medical Council of India, New Delhi ).
- No domicile restriction, and candidates belonging to any State / Union Territory of India can apply.
- The MBBS program at Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute is designed to create doctors who are fully qualified, broadly skilled and ready to pursue careers as generalists of specialists. The course offers a strong foundation in basic science with emphasis on early development of clinical and procedural skills.
To know more about Chettinad University MBBS Entrance Exam Click Here
Chettinad University MBBS Eligibility 2017
Candidates should have qualified in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test NEET-UG 2017 conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Candidates should have obtained the minimum marks in the qualifying examination as per Medical Council of India norms. For all other eligibility conditions, Medical Council of India website may be referred.
To know more about Chettinad University MBBS Eligibility Click Here
Chettinad University MBBS Application Form 2017
As per the Notification issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, University Grants Commission and directions of the Supreme Court of India, the counselling for admission to MBBS course offered by Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi, for the academic year 2017-18 session.
Candidates who intend to apply for admission to MBBS Course for the academic year 2017-18, in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute are advised to apply to the Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi for participating in common counselling and they are advised to periodically refer the Government website www.mcc.nic.in for counselling process etc.
Procedure of admission and details about payment of fees
On obtaining the allotment order from the Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi the allotted student shall report to the Dean, Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute and submit the allotment order in original within the due date as mentioned in the allotment order.
At the time of reporting to the Institution with the allotment order issued by the Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi the candidates are required to pay the entire tuition fee and other applicable fee etc. for that academic year. Otherwise he / she shall forfeit his / her offer of admission to the course in the Institution without any further notice.
If the allotted candidates do not join within the due date prescribed by the Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi, the candidates shall forfeit the admission and will have no right to claim the seats.
The payments can be made in the form of demand draft in favour of ‘‘Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute’’ payable at Chennai or through RTGS / internet banking. Part payment of tuition fee and other fee is not permitted.
The candidates provisionally selected for admission will have to undergo a medical examination at Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute and only those who are found medically fit will be allowed to continue the course.
No extension of time for payment of fees or for submission of original certificates will be entertained under any circumstance.
Candidates provisionally allotted for admission will have to submit all required original certificates with the Institution. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep with them sufficient number of photocopies of their certificates.
To know more about Chettinad University MBBS Application Form Click Here
Chettinad University MBBS Results 2017
Chettinad University Exam Date
Chettinad University MBBS Entrance Exam will be Based on NEET UG.
Chettinad University Result Date
Chettinad University MBBS 2017 Results likely to be declared in the month of August, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Chettinad University MBBS Results 2017…
To know more about Chettinad University MBBS Results Click Here
Chettinad University MBBS Important Dates 2017
|1||Last date for submission of filled in Chettinad University 2017 MBBA Application Form||July, 2017|
|2||Date and Time of Chettinad University 2017 MBBS All India Level Common Entrance Examination||Based on NEET UG|
To know more about Chettinad University MBBS Question Paper CDs Click Here
Contact Details :
Chettinad Health City,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, ( OMR, Chennai ),
Kelambakkam, Kanchipuram Dist,
Tamil Nadu – 603 103, India.
Telephone No. : +91 ( 0 ) 44 4741 1000,
Fax No. : +91 ( 0 ) 44 4741 1011,
Website : www.chettinadhealthcity.com
Chettinad University MD / MS Entrance Exam 2017
Chettinad University Admissions invites admission Application for Medicine MD ( Pre and Para Clinical ) and MD / MS ( Clinical ) Courses programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Chettinad University 2017 PG Duration of the Course
- The period of course for obtaining MD and MS degrees will be three completed years including the period of examination.
Chettinad University MD Pre and Para Clinical :
|1||M.D. ( Anatomy )||2|
|2||M.D. ( Physiology )||4|
|3||M.D. ( Biochemistry )||2|
|4||M.D. ( Microbiology )||3|
|5||M.D. ( Pharmacology )||4|
|6||M.D. ( Pathology )||3|
|7||M.D. ( Community Medicine )||6|
Chettinad University M.D. / M.S. Clinical Courses :
|8||M.D. ( General Medicine ) 4 + 1||5|
|9||M.D. ( Anesthesiology )||4|
|10||M.D. ( Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy )||2|
|11||M.D. ( Respiratory Medicine )||3|
|12||M.D. ( Paediatrics )||2|
|13||M.D. ( Psychiatry )||2|
|14||M.D. ( Radio-diagnosis )||4|
|15||M.S. ( Otorhinolaryngology )||1|
|16||M.S. ( Orthopedics ) 2 + 1||3|
|17||M.S. ( Ophthalmology )||1|
|18||M.S. ( General Surgery )||2|
|19||M.S. ( Obstetrics and Gynecology )||1|
Chettinad University PG 2017 Eligibility
- No domicile restriction and candidates belonging to any State / Union territory of India can apply.
- Candidates should have qualified in the NEET PG 2017 Entrance Examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Candidates qualified in M.B.B.S. Degree from a Medical College duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing a permanent registration certificate of M.B.B.S. or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year internship on or before 31st March, 2017.
- The candidate who is still undergoing one-year compulsory rotatory resident internship and is likely to complete it by 31st March, 2017, will be permitted to apply. His / Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotatory resident internship of one year and registration with any State Medical Council before 15th April 2017. He / She will have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Dean of the College regarding the anticipated date of completion of CRRI along with the application, failing which, his / her application will be rejected.
- Failure to produce the permanent registration certificate with Medical Council of India as in ( iii ) within a period of one month from the date of admission above may lead to cancellation of admission and in such case the candidate is liable to pay the institution all the loss the institution may suffer on account of such cancellation.
Mere appearance in NEET PG 2017 does not confer any right to the candidate for admission in M.D./ M.S. Degree Courses. The selection and admission of candidates to M.D. / M.S. degree courses in Chettinad Academy of Research and Education is subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility, All India rank in NEET PG 2017 merit list, medical fitness and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the Government of India, MCI and the University.
Chettinad University MD / MS 2017 Selection Mode
- Selection will be made on the basis of rank secured by the candidates in the All India NEET PG 2017 merit list and subject to satisfying other eligible criteria specified above. Intimation letters will be sent by e-mail only to the candidates provisionally selected for admission in the order of merit and branch allotment will be made through counseling.
- NEET PG 2017 admit card and result copy must be produced at the time of counseling without fail. No candidate will be allowed to attend counseling without the NEET PG 2017 admit card in original and result copy.
- Candidates must have secured not less than 50th percentile marks ( in case of SC / ST & OBC 40th percentile ) in the NEET PG 2017.
- Merit list of candidates provisionally selected for counseling and admission will be published in the University notice board and also in the University Website.
Chettinad University PG 2017 Application Form
Submission of Chettinad University MD MS 2017 Application :
- Downloaded application form shall be submitted along with 5,000 /- ( Rupees Five thousand only ) either by cash or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Chettinad Academy of Research and Education” payable at Chennai.
- Application fee of 5,000 /- will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidate in his / her own handwriting and downloaded prospectus and application should be read carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements prior to submission of application.
- Photocopies of all certificates and the photograph in the application shall be self attested by the candidate. No original academic documents are required to be attached at the time of submitting the application.
- Candidates should fill their complete postal address with the pin code and e-mail id. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that filled-in contact details in the Application Form are correct.
- Furnishing of false information or suppression of material information in the application form will lead to cancellation of admission at
- any time.
- The University reserves the right to change / alter any of the conditions for the purpose of complying with any of the regulations of the
- Statutory Councils issued from time to time.
- The University shall not be held responsible for any loss in transit or for an incorrect address given by the applicant in the application form.
- Incomplete Application forms shall be summarily rejected.
Certificates to be enclosed along with the Application form :
Self attested photo copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Photocopy of All India NEET PG 2017 Admit card.
- Photocopy of All India NEET PG 2017 Result.
- Mark sheet of HSC / equivalent Examination ( Evidence for Date of Birth ).
- M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate from the concerned University / Provisional Pass Certificate I and II.
- Mark sheets of the University Examination for the whole of the M.B.B.S. course ( First year to Final year ) .
- Attempt Certificate ( First year to Final year ) wherever applicable.
- Community Certificate ( SC / ST / OBC Candidates must enclose photocopy of the Certificate ). Even for BC candidates of Tamil Nadu they should produce OBC certificate issued by the concerned authority indicating creamy layer / non-creamy layer category.
- Internship Certificate ( C.R.R.I. ) Completed on or before 31st March, 2017.
- Permanent Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- Transfer Certificate from the Medical Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate wherever applicable.
- Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last studied.
Chettinad University PG 2017 Exam Centre
Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute,
OMR, Kelambakkam – 603103,
The candidates shall reach the examination centre at their own expense.
Chettinad University MD MS Results 2017
Chettinad University PG 2017 Exam Date :
Chettinad University MD ( Pre and Para Clinical ) & MD / MS ( Clinical ) Entrance Exam : Based on NEET PG 2017
Chettinad University PG 2017 Result :
Chettinad University MD MS 2017 Admission Based on NEET PG Results,
Chettinad University PG 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date for Receipt of Filled in Chettinad University PG Application Form||4th February, 2017
( Saturday )
Important : Chettinad University DM MCh Entrance Exam will be based on NEET SS 2017.
Chettinad University DM MCh Entrance Exam 2017
Chettinad University Admissions to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Medicine Doctor of Medicine ( DM ) & Master of Chirurgiae ( MCh ) Courses for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Chettinad University DM MCh 2017 Course Duration
- The period of training for obtaining DM / MCh Degrees shall be 3 completed years.
Doctor of Medicine ( DM ) :
|D.M. ( Cardiology )||3 Years||2|
|D.M. ( Neurology )||3 Years||1|
|D.M. ( Neonatology )||3 Years||1|
|D.M. ( Medical Gastroenterology )||3 Years||1|
Master of Chirurgiae ( MCh ) :
|M.Ch. ( Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery )||3 Years||2|
|M.Ch. ( Neuro Surgery )||3 Years||1|
|M.Ch. ( Urology )||3 Years||1|
Chettinad University DM MCh Eligibility 2017
Candidates should possess Post Graduate M.D. / M.S. or its equivalent recognized Degree for D.M. / M.Ch. courses respectively as prescribed by the Medical Council of India
|S.No||Area of Specialization||Prior requirement|
|1||DM ( Cardiology )||MD ( General Medicine ), MD ( Paediatrics ),
MD ( Respiratory Medicine )
|2||DM ( Neurology )||MD ( General Medicine ), MD ( Paediatrics )|
|3||DM ( Neonatology )||MD ( Paediatrics )|
|4||DM ( Medical Gastroenterology )||MD ( General Medicine )|
|5||MCh ( Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery )||MS ( General Surgery )|
|6||MCh ( Neuro Surgery )||MS ( General Surgery )|
|7||MCh ( Urology )||MS ( General Surgery )|
Candidates should have obtained permanent registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils. Candidates should produce the additional qualification registration certificate of their post graduate degree from the Medical Council of India or the respective State Medical Council.
- All other conditions as laid by the Medical Council of India will apply.
- Candidates who have obtamied PG degree from medical colleges not recognized by the MCI are not eligible.
Chettinad University DM MCh 2017 Exam Scheme
- All the candidates seeking admission should appear for the All India Level Common Entrance Examination conducted by Chettinad Academy of Research & Education.
- Chettinad University Entrance Examination question paper will consists of 180 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects of M.B.B.S. Degree Course and specalities concerned ( broad and higher ).
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 3 hours.
- Candidates should report at the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry textual material, printed or written, bits of paper or any prohibited materials such as mobile phones, calculator, paging device or electronic gadget inside the examination hall. If anyone happens to bring any of these items the same should be deposited outside the examination hall solely at the risk of the candidates.
- Candidates should maintain silence in the examination hall.
To know more about Chettinad University DM MCh Entrance Exam Click Here
Chettinad University DM MCh 2017 Application Form
Submission of Chettinad University DM MCh Application Form :
Chettinad University DM MCh 2017 Application form can be obtained from the office of the Registrar, Chettinad Academy of Research & Education on payment of 2500/-.
The application form can also be downloaded from the University’s official website www.chettinadhealthcity.com. The downloaded application duly filled in shall be submitted along with a Demand Draft for 2500 /- ( Cost of application & Prospectus ) drawn in favour of “Chettinad Academy of Research and Education” payable at Chennai.
The name of the candidate and speciality applied for i.e. D.M. or M.Ch. should be mentioned on the reverse of the demand draft. This fee will not be refunded under any circumstances, whether the candidate is considered for selection or not. Candidates are, therefore, advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they fulfill all the conditions / criteria for admission to the course as prescribed in the prospectus.
Application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidate in his / her own handwriting.
Furnishing of false information or suppression of material / information in the form will make the application treated as cancelled.
To know more about Chettinad University DM MCh Application Form Click Here
Chettinad University DM MCh Results 2017
Chettinad University Exam Date
Chettinad University DM MCh Course Entrance Exam will be Based on NEET SS 2017.
Chettinad University Result Date
Chettinad University DM MCh Results likely to be declared in the month of July, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Chettinad University DM MCh Results 2017…
To know more about Chettinad University DM MCh Results Click Here
Chettinad University DM MCh 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date for receipt of completed application form||June, 2017|
|2||Date & Time of Entrance Examination||Based on NEET SS|