CMC Vellore 2017 Entrance Exam
Course Offered :
- BSc Nursing
- Diploma Nursing
- Allied Health Sciences ( AHS )
CMC Ludhiana 2017 Entrance Exam
Course Offered :
- BSc Nursing
CMC Vellore 2017 Entrance Exam
Christian Medical College Entrance Exam ( CMC ) invites admission Application for MBBS, BSc Nursing, Diploma Nursing, Allied Health Sciences ( AHS ) Degree / Diploma and MSc programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
CMC Vellore 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Group A Courses ( Candidate may apply for a maximum of 7 courses in Group A )
|Group A ***||For All Group A Courses, candidates should have been born on or before 31 December, 2000 ( max. age limit of 30 years for BSc Nursing and 35 years for BSc Nursing SC / ST ) . This college is affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai where the minimum qualification prescribed is an equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English. For the MBBS & BSc Nursing courses, candidates should have passed in all subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination ( Academic ) , conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination in one and the same attempt in the subjects. No “improvement marks” for +2 examination will be considered.|
|Code||Course||Educational Eligibility||No. of Seats**||Duration||Fees ( approximate )|
|Open||Sponsored||Admission||Annual||Hostel ( monthly )|
|001||MBBS||All candidates should have qualified in the Undergraduate NEET 2017 examination. A candidate for admission to medical course “must have 60%@ marks at +2 level in each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( or Botany and Zoology taken together ) and have an aggregate of 140 / 200 in these subjects, both at qualifying and competitive examinations and should have passed in English” ( as per state & University guidelines ) . ( @ 60% in each and 130 / 200 aggregate for BC; 55% in each and 120 / 200 aggregate for MBC; and 40% in each and 80 / 200 aggregate for SC / ST candidates ) . ( BC, MBC, SC / ST as defined by the TN Govt; all rules subject to change as per State & University guidelines ) Example: If a candidate has 72% in Biology, 66% in Chemistryand 70% in Physics, then the aggregate works out to: ( 72 + ( 66 +70 ) / 2 ) or ( 72 + 68 ) out of 200, i.e. 140 / 200 and is eligible. However, a candidate with 68 in Biology, 72 in Chemistry and 70 in Physics will have only ( 68+ ( 72+70 ) / 2 ) on 200 or ( 68+71 ) on 200 i.e. 139 / 200 and is not eligible. Please check the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University website for the latest eligibility criteria.||16 ( 1 Central pool scheme, Govt of India & 3 SC / ST )||84||4 yrs 6 mths + 1 yr internship||40330||23000||6000 ( Men ) 4000 ( Women )|
|002||BSc Nursing||Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination after a period of 12 years in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) and English. She must have obtained a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) and English individually at the qualifying examination from any recognized board. Only unmarried women candidates are eligible to apply||15 ( 3 SC / ST )||85||4 yrs + ( 1yr Junior Staff Nurse )||39000 ( includinguniform, transport & book fee )||14000||Establishment: 9000 / -per annum Electricity: 4800 / -per annum Mess fee: 1200 / -per mont|
|003||BOT||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology pass mark as 35% each in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Botany & Zoology||2||8||4 yrs+6 mths internship||22355||10600||3500|
|004||BPT||Candidates should have a minimum pass mark as 35% each in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Botany & Zoology.||2||8||4 yrs+6 mths internship||21855||10600||3500|
|005||BSc MLT||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||2||10||3 yrs +1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|006||B. Optom||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||2||8||3 yrs +1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|007||BSc Medical Records Science||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.||1||5||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||23655||13100||3500|
|008||Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology@||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||5||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|009||BSc Critical Care Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||5||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|010||BSc Dialysis Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||2||5||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|011||BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||2||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|012||Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics@$||Candidates should pass with a minimum of 50% aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.||1||4||4 yrs + 6 months internship||22805||13100||3500|
|Lateral entry for Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics $||Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics from a RCI recognised institute||-||1||2 yrs + 6 months internship|
|013||BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||2||8||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|014||BSc Radiotherapy Technology@||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||3||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|015||BSc Medical Sociology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||4||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|016||BSc Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion Care Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||2||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|017||BSc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology@||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||4||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|018||BSc Neuroelectrophysiology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||4||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|019||BSc Accident and Emergency Care Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||5||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|020||BSc Cardiac Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||4||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|021||BSc Respiratory Therapy||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany & Zoology||1||5||3 yrs + 1 yr internship||22805||13100||3500|
|**||Variable depending on guidelines|
|***||A candidate can apply for a maximum of 7 courses|
|@||Candidates with diploma in the same specialty can apply for a special paper with questions pertaining to that specialty. Those who wish to apply for a special paper MUST give it in writing to the Registrar, CMC Vellore before the last date. This paper can be taken only at the Vellore centre.|
|$||Lateral entry is directly into 3rd year. Those who wish to apply for Lateral entry of BPO course MUST give it in writing to the Registrar, CMC Vellore before the last date. These candidates will be given a special paper with questions pertaining to this course. This paper can be taken only at the Vellore centre.|
Group B Courses ( Candidates may apply for a maximum of 5 courses with a maximum of 2 entrance exam papers in Group B )
|GROUP B||When not specified, applicants have to be at least 17 years old as on 31st Dec 2017. Ability to handle English as a medium of learning is important for all courses.|
|Code||Course||Educational Eligibility||Entrance Exam Paper||No. of Seats*||Duration||Fees ( approximate )|
|051||Diploma in Nursing||Candidates should have a pass in Plus two ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent examination, preferably Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) & English. She / He must have obtained a minimum of 40% aggregate marks at the qualifying examination from any recognized board. Minimum age for admission will be 17 years ( as on 31st December 2017 ) . The upper age limit is 35 years.@ Unmarried men or women only@ ( @ Marital status and age relaxable for ANM / MPHW / LHV )||Science||9||91||3yrs + ( 1 yearsJunior Staff Nurse )||27000 ( including uniform, transport & book fee )||13000 / year|
|Mess establishment: 9000/- per annum Electricity: 4800/- per annum Mess fee 1200/- per month|
|052||Diploma in Radiodiagnosis Technology ( MRT )||( 10+2 level ) English, Physics, Biology or Botany / Zoology||Science||1||5||2 years||4250||4750|
|054||Diploma in Urology Technology||( 10+2 level ) English, Physics, Biology or Botany / Zoology with minimum of 50%||Science||1||1||2 years||4150||3750|
|061||Diploma in Anaesthesia Tech||( 10+2 level ) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||4||4||2 years+1 yr internship||3200||2800|
|062||Dip. in Hand & Leprosy Physiotherapy Tech||( 10+2 level ) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||3||3||2 yrs+ 6 mths internship||3600||2800|
|063||Diploma in Optometry||40% in ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||3||3||2 years||3500||3000|
|091||Dip. in Prosthetics & Orthotics #||50% in ( 10+2 level ) English, Physics & Biology and / or Mathematics||Science||2||2||2 years||3850||2900|
|093||Dip. in Dermatology Laboratory Tech.||( 10+2 level ) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||1||1||1 years||5800||——|
|112||PG Diploma in HistopathologicalLab. Technology||Pass with minimum 50% marks in BSc MLT, BSc withBiology or Botany / Zoology or Biochemistry or Microbiology as main subject. Or BSc Physics or Chemistry as main with Botany or Zoology as ancillary||Science||1||1||1 years||5850||—–|
|113||PG Diploma in Medical Microbiology||BSc with English as the medium of instruction and Biology ( Botany / Zoology ) as main subject, BSc MLT, BSc Microbiology as main or ancillary subject from a recognised University. Students who have a post-graduate degree need not apply.||Science||3||3||2 years( incl 6 mths pract. Training & 6 mths of internship||6300||——|
|122||PG Diploma in Cardiac Technology||BSc with English and as main subject Physics or Chemistry or Zoology or Botany or Biology||Science||3||3||2 years+1 yr internship||3200||2800|
|126||PG Diploma in Cytogenetics||BSc with 1st class in Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology or MLT.||Science||1||1||2 years||4000||3600|
|127||PG Diploma in Genetic Diagnosis Technology||BSc with 1st class in Botany / Zoology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology||Science||1||1||2 years||4000||3600|
|128||PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology||BSc with Zoology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Medical Laboratory Technology. Age not more than 30 years||Science||1||1||1 ½ yrs + 6mths internship||4000||3600|
|141||PG Diploma in Health Management||Bachelors Degree in any discipline or direct Master’s in any discipline through a recognized University||Non Science||2||2||1 years||6175||——|
|142||PG Diploma in Hospital Administration||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University||Non Science||4||4||11 mths + 5 month internship||37900||——|
|143||PG Diploma inHealth Economics, Policy & Financial Management||Bachelor’s degree or a direct Master’s in any discipline from any recognized university.||Non Science||2||2||1 years||4930||——|
|144||Fellowship in Hospital Administration||MBBS / BDS or a Master’s degree in any discipline.||Non Science||4||4||2 yrs + 5 month internship||42900||42900|
|151||PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling||BTh or BD Degree of the Senate of Serampore College or its recognised equivalent OR any degree ( eg. BA or BSc or B.Com or BBA ) with three years of involvement in some form of lay ministry of the Church. No age limit.||Special – Counselling||2||3||1 years||5970||——|
|301||Diploma in Hospital EquipmentMaintenance ( HEM )||Diploma in Engineering ( Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics )||Special – HEM||2||2||1 years+6mths internship||4300||——|
|304||PG Diploma in Dietetics||BSc Home Science or BSc Nutrition and Dietetics||Special – Dietetics||2||2||1 years+6mths internship||3750||——|
|403||MSc Epidemiology||MBBS / BDS / MPharm / MSc. in Nursing / Biostatistics / Statistics / Nutrition / Biochemistry / Anatomy / Physiology / Pharmacology / Microbiology and other medical related MSc’s / MA Social work / Sociology / Anthropology / Psychology / Social Psychology / Health Education / BVSc / BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BSMS / MPT / MOT.||Special||4||4||2 years||26905||9486|
|404||MSc Biostatistics||B.Sc. Statistics as main or B.Sc. Degree in any subject with Statistics as ancillary / Allied||Special||4||4||2 years||22980||9486|
|405||MSc Medical Physics||BSc with Physics as main subject||Special||2||3||2 years+ 1 year internship||28330||15070|
|406||MPH ( Master of Public Health )||MBBS, BDS, BVSc, BSc Nursing, BPT, BOT, graduates of Ayush courses, Pharmacy & Engineering, Postgraduates in Statistics / Biostatistics, Demography, Population Studies, Nutrition, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, Social Work, Management or Law.||Special||7||8||2 years||60000||40000|
* Variable depending on guidelines.
# Subject to the grant of RCI Approval for 2017 – 2018 session.
Group B courses : All selected AHS candidates desirous of joining the hostel should apply to the Vice Principal ( AHS ). Accommodation is limited and will be provided only if available. Mess bill is about 2250 ( approximate ) per month.
To know more about CMC Vellore 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
CMC Vellore 2017 Online Application Form
Applications can be accessed only online at http: //admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in from 13th March, 2017. The last date for online application submission, with payment of application fee, is 15th June, 2017. The last date for receipt of any supporting documents is 17th June, 2017 before 12:00 noon.
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of 800 plus a registration fee per course applied. The registration fee per course is given below:
- Group A courses: MBBS, BSc ( Nursing ) & AHS Degree Courses – 500 / – per course
- Group B courses : Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas / Fellowships – 100 / – per course
- MPH and MSc courses – 500 / – per course
The application fee can be paid by any one of the methods given below :
- 1. As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the challan. Send the original challan to this office before 15th June 2017.
- 2. Online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. a. Use only your own ( or parents / guardians ) credit card / debit card / net banking for these transactions. If this is not possible, please choose the payment option of ICICI challan.
- b. When using a credit card / debit card / net banking, if the transaction is not successful, please check with your bank debit card / credit card / net banking account to see if the amount was debited.
- If it has been debited, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up.
- If the amount has not been debited, please wait for 24-48 hours. The transaction is likely to be completed OR will probably be refunded to you by your bank in which case you will need to do the payment process again.
CMC Vellore 2017 Filling Application Form
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to read these instructions and to ensure completeness of the application forms. An incomplete form will be summarily rejected.
- Create an email id if you do not have one. All communications will be sent by email only. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email id is correct.
- You must scan and keep ready a soft copy of your photograph and signature before filling the application form.
- Specification for photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph taken after 1st February this year, light background, JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB ( Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels ) . Specification for signature: Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB ( Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels ) . ( Both can be done in a photo studio to specification )
- Please note that a ‘Registration Fee’ for each course will have to be paid.
- Relevant enclosures and Registration fee as detailed should reach the Office of the Registrar not later than the last date specified, even if the qualifying examination results are not available by that date.
- Please note the application number on your forms. Quote this for any enquiry that you may have and when communicating in all further correspondence with the Registrar’s Office.
- When applying for more than one course, CANDIDATES MUST LIST THE COURSES IN THE ORDER OF PREFERENCE in the application form.
- Other enclosures: Where applicable, enclose:
- Copy ( not original ) of Community / caste certificate, duly signed by Dy. Tahsildar or District Magistrate. If the certificate is not in English, an attested English Translation should be attached.
- Application form for Undergraduate College Sponsorship for Christians along with required enclosures / certificates ( refer Section 4.2 )
- Application form for College of Nursing Sponsorship along with required enclosures / certificates ( refer Section 4.4 )
Enclosures may be sent separately with the Application number clearly mentioned. Enclosures received without this number or after the last date for submission will not be accepted. Academic or extra-curricular certificates should not be enclosed.
CMC Vellore 2017 Application Form Submission
The information provided on the application form will be taken as final. No changes will be permitted :
- Fill the form online, check the details for correctness and submit.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods mentioned above.
- Take a print out of the completed application form and the application confirmation page for your reference. ( Do not send a hard copy of your application form to the Registrar’s Office. )
- Send the proof of payment ( ICICI challan payment ) and all the other required ENCLOSURES where applicable to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach not later than the last dates specified.
- An email stating successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidates within a week of final submission of the application. If not received, please check with the Registrar’s office by emailing to email@example.com , quoting your application number.
CMC Vellore 2017 Hall Tickets
Hall Tickets will be available for download on the CMC website 1 week before the examination. Hall ticket will be common for Group A & B courses.
If a candidate is unable to download the Hall Ticket from the website, they are advised to INFORM THE REGISTRAR immediately, giving the candidate’s name, application number, date of birth, full address, and centre opted for the Computer based Test, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, post or fax ( 0416 – 2262788 / 2262268 ) . Hall ticket number and address of the centre will be intimated if the candidate’s application is complete in all aspects.
To know more about CMC Vellore 2017 Application Form Click Here
CMC Vellore 2017 Selection Process
For MBBS :
All candidates are aware of the objectives of The Christian Medical College Vellore which is “The establishment, maintenance and development of a Christian Medical College and Hospitals in India, where women and men shall receive an education of the highest grade in the art and science of medicine and of nursing, or in one or other of the related professions, to equip them in the spirit of Christ for service in the relief of suffering and the promotion of health”.
The aforesaid object is based on the religious percept of “Healing the Sick”, Mathew 10.8 :
- For the Christian Medical College more than a century old, unaided, Christian minority, non-capitation fee institution, to ascertain the suitability of NEET eligible candidates for undergoing the MBBS course, assessing their general ability viz. their aptitude and analytical skills, is an extremely important facet which has helped the Institution to achieve its objectives to serve the needy even in areas where people have limited access to medical aid.
- The assessment of a candidate’s general ability has been an integral part of the selection process in the Christian Medical College for more than 6 decades. The Institution wishes to make it clear that the assessment of the general ability of the candidate is not an admission test but is only to ensure that NEET qualified candidates seeking consideration for selection to Christian Medical College are suited to achieve the objectives of the Institution.
- Consequently, all NEET qualified applicants will have to undergo an objective assessment of their general ability for which purpose a Computer Based Test, Step 1 – Aptitude assessment will be conducted.
All NEET qualified applicants whose applications are in order and complete will be registered for Step 1 – Aptitude assessment.
UG NEET 2017 Score Submission
- All registered applicants have to submit their UG NEET 2017 Score at our website, before the last date specified ( Refer Section 1.1 Admission Time Table ) .
- Candidates will be short-listed for Step-2 at Vellore, based on NEET scores and Step 1 – Aptitude assessment test. Step 2 consists of special tests to assess the candidate’s character and suitability. Interviews also will form part of the assessment at this stage. All admissions are based on inter-se merit.
- The selection process / admission will be subject to any orders passed or that may be passed by the Government / University / Professional Councils.
All Group A / B Courses other than MBBS :
All candidates whose applications are in order and complete will be registered. They will go through a competitive process comprising of a preliminary Computer Based Entrance Test ( Step-1 ) . Short-listed candidates will be invited for Step-2 which consists of special tests to assess the candidate’s character and aptitude. Interviews also will form part of the assessment at this stage. All admissions are based on inter-se merit. The College recognises that merit is not merely academic merit but is, in addition, a collection of various other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career.
The selection process / admission will be subject to any orders passed or that may be passed by the Government / University / Professional Councils.
CMC Vellore 2017 Exam Centres
CMC Velloe 2017 Exam Conducting Centres for both Group A and B :
|Guwahati||Nagpur||Penang ( malaysia )|
To know more about CMC Vellore 2017 Selection Process Click Here
CMC Vellore 2017 Result
CMC Vellore 2017 Result Date : CMC Vellore 2017 Results will be declared on 5th July, 2017 & 8th July, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your CMC Vellore Results 2017…
To know more about CMC Vellore 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about CMC Vellore 2017 Question Paper Click Here
CMC Vellore 2017 Important Dates
Except for PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling Course :
|1||Online application start date||13th March, 2017|
|2||Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||15th June, 2017|
|3||Last Date for submission of NEET score||17th June, 2017 before 12:00 Noon (only for MBBS applicants)|
|4||Last Date for submission of supporting documents (where applicable)||17th June, 2017 before 12:00 Noon|
|GROUP||Group A||Group B|
|Step-1 Aptitude Assessment||30th June, 2017 morning ( COMMON FOR ALL GROUP A COURSES )||30th June, 2017 afternoon Step – 1 For Group B Courses - Science, Non-Science & Special Papers|
|Step-1 Physics, Chemistry, Biology||30th June, 2017 morning (AHS degree & BSc. Nursing)|
|Courses||MBBS||BSc in Nursing||AHS@ Degree Courses||Diploma in Nursing||AHS Diploma Courses, MPH# & MSc|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||5th July, 2017||7th July, 2017||6th July, 2017||7th July, 2017||8th July, 2017|
|Step-2 ( Special tests and interviews )||17th July, 2017 to 19th July, 2017||24th July, 2017 to 26th July, 2017||27th July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017||31st July, 2017 to 1st August, 2017||17th August, 2017 to 18th August, 2017|
|Selection Results||20th July, 2017||27th July, 2017||29th July, 2017||2nd August, 2017||19th August, 2017|
|Registration||21st July, 2017||7th August, 2017||8th August, 2017||14th August, 2017||28th August, 2017|
|Classes begin||22nd July, 2017||4th September, 2017||9th August, 2017||5th September, 2017||
29th August, 2017
Admission Time Table 2017 For PG Diploma In Clinical Pastoral Counselling Course ( DCPC ) :
|1||Online application start date||13th March, 2017|
|2||Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||21st April, 2017|
|3||Last Date for submission of supporting documents ( where applicable )||29th April, 2017|
|4||Step-1 ( Entrance Test at Vellore )||15th May, 2017|
|5||Announcement of List for Step-2||15th May, 2017|
|6||Step-2 ( Special tests and interviews at Vellore )||16th May, 2017|
|7||Selection Results||16th May, 2017|
|8||Registration||31st May, 2017|
|9||Classes begin||1st June, 2017|
Contact Details :
Christian Medical College ( CMC ),
Vellore – 632 002,
Telephone No : ( 0416 ) 2284255,
Fax No : ( 0416 ) 2262788,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cmch-vellore.edu.
Important : The Under Graduate Admission Test ( UG – AT – 2016 ) scheduled for 17th May, 2016 is postponed.
CMC Ludhiana UG Entrance Exam 2016
CMC Ludhiana invites applications from the eligible candidates for Admission Written Test to MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing and BPT Courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Eligibility Criteria
i. Age Requirements for CMC Ludhiana UG Exam 2016
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age on 31st December, 2016 ( the date of birth being shown on the Matriculation or Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent certificate ). Applicants born after 31st December 1999 are not eligible to apply for admission to Undergraduate courses starting in July, 2016.
ii. CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Exam Nationality
- Applicants must be citizens of India for UGAT 2016. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries may apply, as per Government of India rules, or under the NRI category for which a separate prospectus is available. No other foreign national will be admitted.
iii. Academic Requirements for CMC Ludhiana UG 2016
- A candidate for admission to MBBS and BDS must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together ( 40% for SC / BC ) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination ( 10+2 examination ).
- For CMC Ludhiana 2016 For admission to B.Sc. Nursing, a Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English in 10+2 examination.
- For admission to BPT course, a Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with pass marks (50%) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics (i.e- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandates requirements. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Allied Health Section 2015-16.
To know more details about CMC Ludhiana Eligibility Click Here
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Exam Pattern
- CMC Ludhiana 2016 UG The Computer Based Test ( CBT ) will be conducted in the subject s of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( of 11th and 12th class standard under 10+2 system ) and also shall include test on General Aptitude.
- There will be 50 questions on each subject, i.e. a total of 200 questions. All questions will be multiple choice type with 4 choices each.
- The CMC Ludhiana 2016 Entrance The test is designed to measure knowledge and understanding of subject matter. The test also measures the reasoning, problem solving and analytical ability of the applicant. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Bible Test will also be a Computer Based Test and is of Objective type with 50 questions, based on facts from the Holy Bible ( English Language only ).
- A mock test will be available at www.cmcludhiana.in for candidates to familiarize themselves with the pattern of the Computer Based Test to be held on 17th May, 2016. It is recommended that every candidate take this mock test which will be available from the First week of April, 2016.
|Exam Centres :|
|Bangalore||Ludhiana / Khanna|
|Chandigarh / Mohali||Delhi / NCR|
CMC Ludhiana UG Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply for CMC Ludhiana UG Entrance Exam 2016 only through “Online”.
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Online Application Form
- CMC Ludhiana Application process for UG AT 2016 is Online only.
- CMC Ludhiana UG AT 2016 Online Application Form : Applications are to be submitted online by accessing the website www.cmcludhiana.in from 19th March, 2016 to 25th April, 2016. The Prospectus can be downloaded from the available link. Every candidate will be required to log on to ‘Admissions 2016’ on the institutional website.
- The CMC Ludhiana 2016 AT online application form must be filled and submitted online ( mandatory ). For Candidates applying in the ‘Christian Category wiith Service Commitment’ in MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing and BPT Courses, the required enclosures must be uploaded. ( Online application form will be available till 23:59, 25th April, 2016 ).
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Online Application Fee
- A bank demand draft for 3900/- ( Rupees Three Thousand Nine Hundred Only ) drawn in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society”, payable at Ludhiana ( Cash & Personal cheque will NOT be accepted ).
- The CMC Ludhiana 2016 UG Application Fee remains the same irrespective of the number of courses applied for ( 1, 2, 3 or all 4 courses ).
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Online Application Filling Instructions
Log on to www.cmcludhiana.in and navigate to Admissions 2016 and click on the link “UG 2016 – MBBS / BDS / B.Sc Nursing / BPT” and follow the instructions given.
First time users have to register themselves by clicking on the link provided for ‘New Registration’. After successful registration, your user ID and password will be sent to the registered email address and as SMS to your Registered Mobile Number. Ensure a valid email ID is used and is monitored from time to time.
Note this down for any future reference. Log in through Main Page using the User ID and Password. Fill your
- Personal Details
- Qualification Details
- Examination Course Details.
- After filling the Online Application form, upload your recent photograph in the appropriate space provided. Candidates are advised to take the photograph with a white background and these should not be altered by photoshop or any other software. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are required to upload their legible signature ( writing the full name will not be accepted ) in the appropriate box given in the online application form. Online application forms without scanned signatures will not be accepted.
- For ‘Christian Category with Service Commitment’: Upload the i) Church membership certificate (ii) Baptism certificate (iii) Domicile Certificate. iv) ( For Applicants for the MBBS / BDS / B.Sc. Nursing ) – Letter of Service Commitment from Body / Church of the CMC Ludhiana Society, signed by the authorized signatory only. ( It is mandatory that this letter be received in the Office of the Registrar, latest by 30th April, 2016 )
- Decide the mode of payment of fee and pay through any Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking, using the online gateway payment facility. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Request for any changes after final submission will not be entertained.
- Incorrect Applications shall be rejected.
Note : In case of any discrepancy with relation to the Photograph and Signature, a candidate will be refused entry into the Test Centre.
Completed Application should be submitted Online latest by 25th April, 2016.
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Admit Card
- CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Admit Card Hall Ticket will be available to all the applicant s by 5th May, 2016, whose application form has been submitted by the last date ( 25th April, 2016 ) and hard copy received in the Office of the Registrar by 30th April 2016, irrespective of eligibility.
- Such candidates will be eligible to sit for the Admission Test at the center as given in the Hall Ticket. A candidate registered for one center as given in the Hall Ticket shall not be allowed to appear for the test at another center.
- The Christian Medical College Ludhiana 2016 UG Time table, address of the Test center for the applicant and relevant information will be given in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket can be downloaded and printed from www.cmcludhiana.in using the registered user name and password.
- If the Hall Ticket cannot be accessed by 10th May, 2016, the applicant should contact the Registrar’s office and send a copy of the request by e-mail / fax. Otherwise the request may be ignored.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the schedule of the UGAT 2016. Discrepancies if any must be brought to the notice of the Registrar’s office immediately.
To know more details about CMC Ludhiana Application Form Click Here
CMC Ludhiana UG Entrance Exam Results 2016
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Entrance Exam Date
CMC Ludhiana Admission Written Test for MBBS / BDS / BSc Nursing / BPT courses admission will be conducted on 17th May, 2016
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Result
CMC Ludhiana 2016 Results will be declared on 21st May, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your CMC Ludhiana Results 2016…
To know more details about CMC Ludhiana Results Click Here
CMC Ludhiana UG AWT 2016 Important Dates
|Prospectus available online from||19th March, 2016|
|Last date for online application||25th April, 2016||23:59|
|Last date for receipt of application by post||30th April, 2016||17:00|
|Hall Ticket available from||05th May, 2016|
|Last date to receive queries regarding Non-receipt of Hall Ticket||10th May, 2016|
|Reporting at Centre for Admission Test||17th May, 2016||12:00|
|Admission Test||17th May, 2016||14:00|
|Publication of merit list on or before||21st May, 2016|
|1st Counselling for MBBS||28th June, 2016||09:00|
|Medical examination for MBBS||26th July, 2016||07:30|
|Orientation for MBBS||27th July, 2016 to 30th July, 2016||08:00|
|1st Counselling for BDS||29th June, 2016||09:00|
|Medical examination for BDS||28th July, 2016||07:30|
|Orientation for BDS||29th July, 2016 to 30th July, 2016||08:00|
|1st Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing||30th June, 2016||09:00|
|Medical examination for B.Sc. Nursing||29th July, 2016||07:30|
|Orientation for B.Sc. Nursing||29th July, 2016 to 30th July, 2016||08:00|
|1st Counselling for BPT||01st July, 2016||09:00|
|Medical examination for BPT||30th July, 2016||07:30|
|Orientation for BPT Nursing||29th July, 2016 to 30th July, 2016||08:00|
Parents and Admitted candidates will meet with the Administration and Faculty at 6:00 pm on the day of 1st Counselling, as per dates for respective courses.
|Classes to start for all courses||01st August, 2016||08:00|
|2nd Counselling for all courses for vacant seats (if any) (Refer to Website or call Office of the Registrar)||10th August, 2016||10:00|
|Last date for any admissions||31st August, 2016|
To know more details about CMC Ludhiana Important Dates Click Here
CMC Ludhiana 2016 Question Paper
To know more details about CMC Ludhiana Question Paper Click Here
Contact Details :
Christian Medical College,
Ludhiana – 141008, Punjab.
Phone : +91 – 161 – 5010809;
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Website : www.cmcludhiana.in.
Useful Links :
|CMC Ludhiana Application Form : https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1052/3861/Registration.html|
medical entrance exam - cmc -