CMC Vellore 2020 Entrance Exam
Christian Medical College Entrance Exam ( CMC ) invites admission Application for MBBS, BSc Nursing, Diploma Nursing, Allied Health Sciences ( AHS ) Degree / Diploma and MSc programs for the academic session 2020 – 2021.
CMC Vellore 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Group A Courses ( Candidate may apply for a maximum of 7 courses in Group A )
|Group A ***||FOR ALL Group A COURSES, Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 Dec 2018 ( maximum age limit of 30 years for BSc Nursing, 35 years for BSc Nursing SC / ST, 25 years for BSc Audiology & Speech Language Pathology as on 1st July 2018 ). This college is affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai where the minimum qualification prescribed is an equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English. For the MBBS & BSc Nursing courses, candidates should have passed in all subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination ( Academic ), conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination in one and the same attempt in the subjects. No “improvement marks” for +2 examination will be considered.|
|Code||Course||Educational Eligibility||No. of Seats**|
|001||MBBS||All candidates should have “obtained a minimum ofmarks at 50th percentile #” in the Undergraduate NEET 2018 examination ( #40th percentile for candidates applying for seats in the SC / ST quota). As per TN Government and University guidelines, a candidate for admission to the medical course “must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50 % ## marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together ) / Bio-technology at the qualifying exam” ( ## 40% aggregate for BC, MBC, SC / ST candidates ). BC / MBC / de-notified community / SC / ST are as defined by the TN Government; all rules are subject to change as per TN Government & University guidelines. Please refer to the latest regulations on the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University website http://www.tnmgrmu.ac.in/.||16 ( 1 Central pool scheme, Govt of India & 3 SC / ST )||84|
|002||BSc Nursing||Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination after a period of 12 years in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) and English. She must have obtained a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) and English individually at the qualifying examination from any recognized board. There is 5 % relaxation for candidates applying for seats in the SC / ST quota. Only unmarried women candidates are eligible to apply||15 ( 3 SC / ST )||85|
|003||BOT||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology pass mark as 35% each in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Botany & Zoology||2||8|
|004||BPT||Candidates should have a minimum pass mark as 35% each in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Botany & Zoology.||2||8|
|005||BSc MLT||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||2||10|
|006||B. Optom||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||2||8|
|007||BSc Medical Records Science||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.||1||5|
|008||Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology@||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||5|
|009||BSc Critical Care Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||5|
|010||BSc Dialysis Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||2||5|
|011||BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||2|
|012||Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics@$||Candidates should pass with a minimum of 50% aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.||1||4|
|013||BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||2||8|
|014||BSc Radiotherapy Technology@||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||3|
|015||BSc Medical Sociology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||4|
|016||BSc Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion Care Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||2|
|017||BSc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology@||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||2||5|
|018||BSc Neuroelectrophysiology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||4|
|019||BSc Accident and Emergency Care Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||2||6|
|020||BSc Cardiac Technology||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology||1||4|
|021||BSc Respiratory Therapy||Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany & Zoology||1||5|
|**||Variable depending on guidelines|
|***||A candidate can apply for a maximum of 7 Group A courses ( including MBBS )|
|@||Candidates with diploma in the same specialty can apply for a special paper with questions pertaining to that specialty. Those who wish to apply for a special paper MUST give it in writing to the Registrar, CMC Vellore before the last date. This paper can be taken only at the Vellore centre.|
Group B Courses ( Candidates may apply for a maximum of 5 courses with a maximum of 2 entrance exam papers in Group B )
|GROUP B||When not specified, applicants have to be at least 17 years old as on 31st Dec 2018 ( maximum age limit of 30 years for PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology, 25 years as on the date of commencement of the course for Diploma in Radiodiagnosis Technology ). Ability to handle English as a medium of learning is important for all courses.|
|Code||Course||Educational Eligibility||Entrance Exam Paper||No. of Seats*|
|051||Diploma in Nursing||Candidates should have a pass in Plus two ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent examination, preferably Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) & English. She / He must have obtained a minimum of 40% aggregate marks at the qualifying examination from any recognized board. Minimum age for admission will be 17 years ( as on 31st December 2017 ) . The upper age limit is 35 years.@ Unmarried men or women only@ ( @ Marital status and age relaxable for ANM / MPHW / LHV )||Science||9||91|
|052||Diploma in Radiodiagnosis Technology ( MRT )||( 10+2 level ) English, Physics, Biology or Botany / Zoology||Science||1||5|
|054||Diploma in Urology Technology||( 10+2 level ) English, Physics, Biology or Botany / Zoology with minimum of 50%||Science||1||1|
|060||Diploma in Anaesthesia Tech ( Chittoor Campus )||(10+2 level) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||2||2|
|061||Diploma in Anaesthesia Tech||( 10+2 level ) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||4||4|
|062||Dip. in Hand & Leprosy Physiotherapy Tech||( 10+2 level ) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||3||3|
|063||Diploma in Optometry||40% in ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||3||3|
|091||Dip. in Prosthetics & Orthotics #||50% in ( 10+2 level ) English, Physics & Biology and / or Mathematics||Science||2||2|
|093||Dip. in Dermatology Laboratory Tech.||( 10+2 level ) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||1||1|
|094||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology ( Chittoor Campus )||(10+2 level) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||2||2|
|095||Diploma in Sterilisation Technology||( 10+2 level) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Science||2||2|
|112||PG Diploma in HistopathologicalLab. Technology||Pass with minimum 50% marks in BSc MLT, BSc withBiology or Botany / Zoology or Biochemistry or Microbiology as main subject. Or BSc Physics or Chemistry as main with Botany or Zoology as ancillary||Science||1||1|
|113||PG Diploma in Medical Microbiology||BSc with English as the medium of instruction and Biology ( Botany / Zoology ) as main subject, BSc MLT, BSc Microbiology as main or ancillary subject from a recognised University. Students who have a post-graduate degree need not apply.||Science||3||3|
|122||PG Diploma in Cardiac Technology||BSc with English and as main subject Physics or Chemistry or Zoology or Botany or Biology||Science||3||3|
|126||PG Diploma in Cytogenetics||BSc with 1st class in Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology or MLT.||Science||1||1|
|127||PG Diploma in Genetic Diagnosis Technology||BSc with 1st class in Botany / Zoology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology||Science||1||1|
|128||PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology||BSc with Zoology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Medical Laboratory Technology. Age not more than 30 years||Science||1||1|
|141||PG Diploma in Health Management||Bachelors Degree in any discipline or direct Master’s in any discipline through a recognized University||Non Science||2||2|
|142||PG Diploma in Hospital Administration||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University||Non Science||4||4|
|143||PG Diploma in Health Economics, Policy & Financial Management||Bachelor’s degree or a direct Master’s in any discipline from any recognized university.||Non Science||2||2|
|144||Fellowship in Hospital Administration||MBBS / BDS or a Master’s degree in any discipline.||Non Science||4||4|
|151||PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling||BTh or BD Degree of the Senate of Serampore College or its recognised equivalent OR any degree ( eg. BA or BSc or B.Com or BBA ) with three years of involvement in some form of lay ministry of the Church. No age limit.||Special – Counselling||2||3|
|301||Diploma in Hospital EquipmentMaintenance ( HEM )||Diploma in Engineering ( Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics )||Special - HEM||2||2|
|304||PG Diploma in Dietetics||BSc Home Science or BSc Nutrition and Dietetics||Special – Dietetics||2||2|
|403||MSc Epidemiology||MBBS / BDS / MPharm / MSc. in Nursing / Biostatistics / Statistics / Nutrition / Biochemistry / Anatomy / Physiology / Pharmacology / Microbiology and other medical related MSc’s / MA Social work / Sociology / Anthropology / Psychology / Social Psychology / Health Education / BVSc / BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BSMS / MPT / MOT.||Special||4||4|
|404||MSc Biostatistics||B.Sc. Statistics as main or B.Sc. Degree in any subject with Statistics as ancillary / Allied||Special||4||4|
|405||MSc Medical Physics||BSc (Physics) with Mathematics as one of the ancillary subject in Regular Study.||Special||2||3|
|406||MPH ( Master of Public Health )||MBBS, BDS, BVSc, BSc Nursing, BPT, BOT, graduates of Ayush courses, Pharmacy & Engineering, Postgraduates in Statistics / Biostatistics, Demography, Population Studies, Nutrition, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, Social Work, Management or Law.||Special||7||8|
* Variable depending on guidelines.
Group B courses : All selected AHS candidates desirous of joining the hostel should apply to the Vice Principal ( AHS ). Accommodation is limited and will be provided only if available for AHS Diploma candidates and MSc candidates. Mess bill is about [rupee] 2250 ( approximate ) per month.
To know more about CMC Vellore 2020 Entrance Exam Click Here
CMC Vellore Application Process 2020
Applications can be accessed only online at http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in from 12th February, 2020. The last date for online application submission, with payment of application fee, is 26th March, 2020. The last date for receipt of any supporting documents ( where relevant, photocopy of SC/ST certificate or its attested English translation ) is 12th June, 2020 before 12:00 noon for all courses.
MBBS applicants will be able to submit their NEET ( UG ) 2020 marks at our website from the date of announcement of NEET ( UG ) 2020 sults. Last Date for submission of NEET ( UG ) 2020 score is two weeks from the date of announcement of NEET ( UG ) 2020 results.
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of [rupee] 800 plus a registration fee per course applied. The registration fee per course is given below :
- Group A courses: MBBS, BSc ( Nursing ) & AHS Degree Courses – [rupee] 500 / – per course
- Group B courses : Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas / Fellowships – [rupee] 100 / – per course
- MPH and MSc courses – [rupee] 500 / – per course
The application fee can be paid by any one of the methods given below :
- As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the challan. Send the original challan to this office.
- Online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Use only your own ( or parents / guardians ) credit card / debit card / net banking for these transactions. If this is not possible, please choose the payment option of ICICI challan.
- When using a credit card / debit card / net banking, if the transaction is not successful, please check with your bank debit card / credit card / net banking account to see if the amount was debited.
- If it has been debited, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up.
- If the amount has not been debited, please wait for 24-48 hours. The transaction is likely to be completed OR will probably be refunded to you by your bank in which case you will need to do the payment process again.
CMC Vellore 2020 Filling Application Form
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to read these instructions and to ensure completeness of the application forms. An incomplete form will be summarily rejected.
- Create an email id if you do not have one. All communications will be sent by email only. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email id is correct.
- You must scan and keep ready a soft copy of your photograph and signature before filling the application form.
- Specification for photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph taken after 1st February this year, light background, JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB ( Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels ) . Specification for signature: Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB ( Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels ) . ( Both can be done in a photo studio to specification )
- Please note that a ‘Registration Fee’ for each course will have to be paid.
- Relevant enclosures and Registration fee as detailed should reach the Office of the Registrar not later than the last date specified, even if the qualifying examination results are not available by that date.
- Please note the application number on your forms. Quote this for any enquiry that you may have and when communicating in all further correspondence with the Registrar’s Office.
- When applying for more than one course, CANDIDATES MUST LIST THE COURSES IN THE ORDER OF PREFERENCE in the application form.
- Other enclosures: Where applicable, enclose:
- Copy ( not original ) of Community / caste certificate, duly signed by Dy. Tahsildar or District Magistrate. If the certificate is not in English, an attested English Translation should be attached.
- Application form for Undergraduate College Sponsorship for Christians along with required enclosures / certificates ( refer Section 4.2 )
- Application form for College of Nursing Sponsorship along with required enclosures / certificates ( refer Section 4.4 )
Enclosures may be sent separately with the Application number clearly mentioned. Enclosures received without this number or after the last date for submission will not be accepted. Academic or extra-curricular certificates should not be enclosed.
CMC Vellore 2020 Application Form Submission
The information provided on the application form will be taken as final. No changes will be permitted :
- Fill the form online, check the details for correctness and submit.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods mentioned above.
- Take a print out of the completed application form and the application confirmation page for your reference. ( Do not send a hard copy of your application form to the Registrar’s Office. )
- Send the proof of payment ( ICICI challan payment ) and all the other required ENCLOSURES where applicable to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach not later than the last dates specified.
- An email stating successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidates within a week of final submission of the application. If not received, please check with the Registrar’s office by emailing to email@example.com , quoting your application number.
CMC Vellore 2020 Hall Tickets
Hall Tickets will be available for download on the CMC website 1 week before the examination. Hall ticket will be common for Group A & B courses except MBBS.
If a candidate is unable to download the Hall Ticket from the website, they are advised to INFORM THE REGISTRAR immediately, giving the candidate’s name, application number, date of birth, full address, and centre opted for the Computer based Test, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, post or fax (0416 – 2262788/2262268). Hall ticket number and address of the centre will be intimated if the candidate‟s application is complete in all aspects.
To know more about CMC Vellore 2020 Application Form Click Here
CMC Vellore 2020 Selection Process
For MBBS :
All candidates are aware of the objectives of The Christian Medical College Vellore which is “The establishment, maintenance and development of a Christian Medical College and Hospitals in India, where women and men shall receive an education of the highest grade in the art and science of medicine and of nursing, or in one or other of the related professions, to equip them in the spirit of Christ for service in the relief of suffering and the promotion of health”.
The aforesaid object is based on the religious percept of “Healing the Sick”, Mathew 10.8.
NEET UG 2020 Score Submission
- All registered applicants have to submit their NEET UG 2020 Score at our website, before the last date specified ( Refer Section 1.1 Admission Time Table ) .
- All admissions are based on inter-se merit.
- The selection process / admission will be subject to any orders passed or that may be passed by the Government / University / Professional Councils.
All Group A / B Courses other than MBBS :
All candidates whose applications are in order and complete will be registered. They will go through a competitive process comprising of a preliminary Computer Based Entrance Test ( Step-1 ) . Short-listed candidates will be invited for Step-2 which consists of special tests to assess the candidate’s character and aptitude. Interviews also will form part of the assessment at this stage. All admissions are based on inter-se merit. The College recognises that merit is not merely academic merit but is, in addition, a collection of various other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career.
The selection process / admission will be subject to any orders passed or that may be passed by the Government / University / Professional Councils.
CMC Vellore 2020 Exam Centres
CMC Velloe 2020 Exam Conducting Centres for both Group A and B :
|Guwahati||Nagpur||Penang ( malaysia )|
To know more about CMC Vellore 2020 Selection Process Click Here
CMC Vellore 2020 Result
CMC Vellore 2020 Result Date : CMC Vellore 2020 Results has been declared
To know more about CMC Vellore 2020 Results Click Here
To know more about CMC Vellore 2020 Question Paper Click Here
CMC Vellore 2020 Important Dates
|1||Online application start date||21st February, 2018|
|2||Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||26th March, 2018|
|3||Last Date for submission of supporting documents ( where applicable )||2nd April, 2018|
|4||Last Date for submission of NEET UG 2018 Score||Two week from the date of announcement of NEET UG 2018 results ( only for MBBS applicants )|
|GROUP||Group A||Group B|
|Step-1 Entrance Examination||15th May, 2018 morning ( ALL GROUP A COURSES EXCEPT MBBS)||15th May, 2018 afternoon ( Science, Non-Science & Special Papers )|
|Courses||BSc in Nursing||AHS@ Degree Courses||Diploma in Nursing||AHS Diploma Courses & MSc||MPH* & DCPC**/strong>|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||25th May, 2018||21st May, 2018||25th May, 2018||23rd May, 2018||23rd May, 2018|
|Step-2 ( Special tests and interviews )||23rd July, 2018 to 25th July, 2018||16th July, 2018 to 17th July, 2018||7th July, 2018 to 8th July, 2018||31st July, 2018 to 1st August, 2018||12th June, 2018 & 13th June, 2018|
|Selection Results||30th July, 2018||18th July, 2018||10th August, 2018||2nd August, 2018||14th June, 2018|
|Registration||20th August, 2018||14th August, 2018||27th August, 2018||13th August, 2018||29th June, 2018|
|Classes begin||10th September, 2018||16th August, 2018||11th September, 2018||14th August, 2018||30th June, 2018|
Christian Medical College ( CMC ),
Vellore – 632 002,
Telephone No : ( 0416 ) 2284255,
Fax No : ( 0416 ) 2262788,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cmch-vellore.edu.