|CMC 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
|Home||Entrance Exam||Selection Procedure||Results|
CMC Vellore 2017 Online Application Form
Applications can be accessed only online at http: //admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in from 13th March, 2017. The last date for online application submission, with payment of application fee, is 15th June, 2017. The last date for receipt of any supporting documents is 17th June, 2017 before 12:00 noon.
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of 800 plus a registration fee per course applied. The registration fee per course is given below:
- Group A courses: MBBS, BSc ( Nursing ) & AHS Degree Courses – 500 / – per course
- Group B courses : Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas / Fellowships – 100 / – per course
- MPH and MSc courses – 500 / – per course
The application fee can be paid by any one of the methods given below :
- 1. As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the challan. Send the original challan to this office before 15th June 2017.
- 2. Online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. a. Use only your own ( or parents / guardians ) credit card / debit card / net banking for these transactions. If this is not possible, please choose the payment option of ICICI challan.
- b. When using a credit card / debit card / net banking, if the transaction is not successful, please check with your bank debit card / credit card / net banking account to see if the amount was debited.
- If it has been debited, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up.
- If the amount has not been debited, please wait for 24-48 hours. The transaction is likely to be completed OR will probably be refunded to you by your bank in which case you will need to do the payment process again.
CMC Vellore 2017 Filling Application Form
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to read these instructions and to ensure completeness of the application forms. An incomplete form will be summarily rejected.
- Create an email id if you do not have one. All communications will be sent by email only. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email id is correct.
- You must scan and keep ready a soft copy of your photograph and signature before filling the application form.
- Specification for photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph taken after 1st February this year, light background, JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB ( Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels ) . Specification for signature: Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB ( Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels ) . ( Both can be done in a photo studio to specification )
- Please note that a ‘Registration Fee’ for each course will have to be paid.
- Relevant enclosures and Registration fee as detailed should reach the Office of the Registrar not later than the last date specified, even if the qualifying examination results are not available by that date.
- Please note the application number on your forms. Quote this for any enquiry that you may have and when communicating in all further correspondence with the Registrar’s Office.
- When applying for more than one course, CANDIDATES MUST LIST THE COURSES IN THE ORDER OF PREFERENCE in the application form.
- Other enclosures: Where applicable, enclose:
- Copy ( not original ) of Community / caste certificate, duly signed by Dy. Tahsildar or District Magistrate. If the certificate is not in English, an attested English Translation should be attached.
- Application form for Undergraduate College Sponsorship for Christians along with required enclosures / certificates ( refer Section 4.2 )
- Application form for College of Nursing Sponsorship along with required enclosures / certificates ( refer Section 4.4 )
Enclosures may be sent separately with the Application number clearly mentioned. Enclosures received without this number or after the last date for submission will not be accepted. Academic or extra-curricular certificates should not be enclosed.
CMC Vellore 2017 Application Form Submission
The information provided on the application form will be taken as final. No changes will be permitted :
- Fill the form online, check the details for correctness and submit.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods mentioned above.
- Take a print out of the completed application form and the application confirmation page for your reference. ( Do not send a hard copy of your application form to the Registrar’s Office. )
- Send the proof of payment ( ICICI challan payment ) and all the other required ENCLOSURES where applicable to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach not later than the last dates specified.
- An email stating successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidates within a week of final submission of the application. If not received, please check with the Registrar’s office by emailing to email@example.com , quoting your application number.
CMC Vellore 2017 Hall Tickets
Hall Tickets will be available for download on the CMC website 1 week before the examination. Hall ticket will be common for Group A & B courses.
If a candidate is unable to download the Hall Ticket from the website, they are advised to INFORM THE REGISTRAR immediately, giving the candidate’s name, application number, date of birth, full address, and centre opted for the Computer based Test, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, post or fax ( 0416 – 2262788 / 2262268 ) . Hall ticket number and address of the centre will be intimated if the candidate’s application is complete in all aspects.
CMC Vellore 2017 Important Dates
Except for PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling Course :
|1||Online application start date||13th March, 2017|
|2||Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||15th June, 2017|
|3||Last Date for submission of NEET score||17th June, 2017 before 12:00 Noon (only for MBBS applicants)|
|4||Last Date for submission of supporting documents (where applicable)||17th June, 2017 before 12:00 Noon|
|GROUP||Group A||Group B|
|Step-1 Aptitude Assessment||30th June, 2017 morning ( COMMON FOR ALL GROUP A COURSES )||30th June, 2017 afternoon Step – 1 For Group B Courses - Science, Non-Science & Special Papers|
|Step-1 Physics, Chemistry, Biology||30th June, 2017 morning (AHS degree & BSc. Nursing)|
|Courses||MBBS||BSc in Nursing||AHS@ Degree Courses||Diploma in Nursing||AHS Diploma Courses, MPH# & MSc|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||5th July, 2017||7th July, 2017||6th July, 2017||7th July, 2017||8th July, 2017|
|Step-2 ( Special tests and interviews )||17th July, 2017 to 19th July, 2017||24th July, 2017 to 26th July, 2017||27th July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017||31st July, 2017 to 1st August, 2017||17th August, 2017 to 18th August, 2017|
|Selection Results||20th July, 2017||27th July, 2017||29th July, 2017||2nd August, 2017||19th August, 2017|
|Registration||21st July, 2017||7th August, 2017||8th August, 2017||14th August, 2017||28th August, 2017|
|Classes begin||22nd July, 2017||4th September, 2017||9th August, 2017||5th September, 2017||
29th August, 2017
Admission Time Table 2017 For PG Diploma In Clinical Pastoral Counselling Course ( DCPC ) :
|1||Online application start date||13th March, 2017|
|2||Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||21st April, 2017|
|3||Last Date for submission of supporting documents ( where applicable )||29th April, 2017|
|4||Step-1 ( Entrance Test at Vellore )||15th May, 2017|
|5||Announcement of List for Step-2||15th May, 2017|
|6||Step-2 ( Special tests and interviews at Vellore )||16th May, 2017|
|7||Selection Results||16th May, 2017|
|8||Registration||31st May, 2017|
|9||Classes begin||1st June, 2017|