|Home||Entrance Exam||Selection Procedure||Results|
CMC Vellore Application Process 2018
Applications can be accessed only online at http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in from 21st February, 2018. The last date for online application submission, with payment of application fee, is 26th March, 2018. The last date for receipt of any supporting documents ( where relevant, photocopy of SC/ST certificate or its attested English translation ) is 17th June, 2018 before 12:00 noon for all courses.
MBBS applicants will be able to submit their NEET ( UG ) 2018 marks at our website from the date of announcement of NEET ( UG ) 2018 results. Last Date for submission of NEET ( UG ) 2018 score is two weeks from the date of announcement of NEET ( UG ) 2018 results.
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of 800 plus a registration fee per course applied. The registration fee per course is given below :
- Group A courses: MBBS, BSc ( Nursing ) & AHS Degree Courses – 500 / – per course
- Group B courses : Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas / Fellowships – 100 / – per course
- MPH and MSc courses – 500 / – per course
The application fee can be paid by any one of the methods given below :
- As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the challan. Send the original challan to this office before 2nd April, 2018.
- Online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Use only your own ( or parents / guardians ) credit card / debit card / net banking for these transactions. If this is not possible, please choose the payment option of ICICI challan.
- When using a credit card / debit card / net banking, if the transaction is not successful, please check with your bank debit card / credit card / net banking account to see if the amount was debited.
- If it has been debited, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will follow up.
- If the amount has not been debited, please wait for 24-48 hours. The transaction is likely to be completed OR will probably be refunded to you by your bank in which case you will need to do the payment process again.
CMC Vellore 2018 Filling Application Form
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to read these instructions and to ensure completeness of the application forms. An incomplete form will be summarily rejected.
- Create an email id if you do not have one. All communications will be sent by email only. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email id is correct.
- You must scan and keep ready a soft copy of your photograph and signature before filling the application form.
- Specification for photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph taken after 1st February this year, light background, JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB ( Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels ) . Specification for signature: Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB ( Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels ) . ( Both can be done in a photo studio to specification )
- Please note that a ‘Registration Fee’ for each course will have to be paid.
- Relevant enclosures and Registration fee as detailed should reach the Office of the Registrar not later than the last date specified, even if the qualifying examination results are not available by that date.
- Please note the application number on your forms. Quote this for any enquiry that you may have and when communicating in all further correspondence with the Registrar’s Office.
- When applying for more than one course, CANDIDATES MUST LIST THE COURSES IN THE ORDER OF PREFERENCE in the application form.
- Other enclosures: Where applicable, enclose:
- Copy ( not original ) of Community / caste certificate, duly signed by Dy. Tahsildar or District Magistrate. If the certificate is not in English, an attested English Translation should be attached.
- Application form for Undergraduate College Sponsorship for Christians along with required enclosures / certificates ( refer Section 4.2 )
- Application form for College of Nursing Sponsorship along with required enclosures / certificates ( refer Section 4.4 )
Enclosures may be sent separately with the Application number clearly mentioned. Enclosures received without this number or after the last date for submission will not be accepted. Academic or extra-curricular certificates should not be enclosed.
CMC Vellore 2018 Application Form Submission
The information provided on the application form will be taken as final. No changes will be permitted :
- Fill the form online, check the details for correctness and submit.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods mentioned above.
- Take a print out of the completed application form and the application confirmation page for your reference. ( Do not send a hard copy of your application form to the Registrar’s Office. )
- Send the proof of payment ( ICICI challan payment ) and all the other required ENCLOSURES where applicable to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach not later than the last dates specified.
- An email stating successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidates within a week of final submission of the application. If not received, please check with the Registrar’s office by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting your application number.
CMC Vellore 2018 Hall Tickets
Hall Tickets will be available for download on the CMC website 1 week before the examination. Hall ticket will be common for Group A & B courses except MBBS.
If a candidate is unable to download the Hall Ticket from the website, they are advised to INFORM THE REGISTRAR immediately, giving the candidate’s name, application number, date of birth, full address, and centre opted for the Computer based Test, by sending an email to email@example.com or by telephone, post or fax (0416 – 2262788/2262268). Hall ticket number and address of the centre will be intimated if the candidate‟s application is complete in all aspects.
CMC Vellore 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online application start date||21st February, 2018|
|2||Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||26th March, 2018|
|3||Last Date for submission of supporting documents ( where applicable )||2nd April, 2018|
|4||Last Date for submission of NEET UG 2018 Score||Two week from the date of announcement of NEET UG 2018 results ( only for MBBS applicants )|
|GROUP||Group A||Group B|
|Step-1 Entrance Examination||15th May, 2018 morning ( ALL GROUP A COURSES EXCEPT MBBS)||15th May, 2018 afternoon ( Science, Non-Science & Special Papers )|
|Courses||BSc in Nursing||AHS@ Degree Courses||Diploma in Nursing||AHS Diploma Courses & MSc||MPH* & DCPC**/strong>|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||25th May, 2018||21st May, 2018||25th May, 2018||23rd May, 2018||23rd May, 2018|
|Step-2 ( Special tests and interviews )||23rd July, 2018 to 25th July, 2018||16th July, 2018 to 17th July, 2018||7th July, 2018 to 8th July, 2018||31st July, 2018 to 1st August, 2018||12th June, 2018 & 13th June, 2018|
|Selection Results||30th July, 2018||18th July, 2018||10th August, 2018||2nd August, 2018||14th June, 2018|
|Registration||20th August, 2018||14th August, 2018||27th August, 2018||13th August, 2018||29th June, 2018|
|Classes begin||10th September, 2018||16th August, 2018||11th September, 2018||14th August, 2018||30th June, 2018|