CMC Ludhiana DM MCh Eligibility 2021
i. Academic Requirements for CMC Ludhiana DM MCh Exam 2021 :
- For M.Ch courses an applicant must have obtained a postgraduate degree in Surgery ( MS / DNB ) from a recognized University / Body as per the requirement of the Medical Council of India and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
- For DM course an applicant must have obtained a postgraduate degree in Medicine or Pediatrics ( MD / DNB ) from a recognized University / Body as per the requirement of the Medical Council of India and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
ii. CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2021 General Eligibility :
- All the seats are open for all courses.
- Candidates must be free from any service obligation and must produce a service obligation completion and no – objection certificate from the appropriate authority / sponsoring body if sponsored for under graduate ( MBBS ) and / or post graduate ( MD / MS ) course.
- Candidates must produce a no – objection certificate from the appointing authority where working, if applicable.
iii. CMC Ludhiana DM MCh Exam 2021 Registration Details :
- Must be registered with the State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
iv. Nationality Requirement for CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2021 :
- Must be a citizen of India.
v. Service obligation and No Objection Certificate ( NOC ) :
- An applicant of CMC Ludhiana who is expected to complete a minimum of 2 ( two ) years of the service obligation ( if any ) in lieu of Sponsorship ( for PG ) by 30th June, 2021, may apply. A letter to this effect must be provided along with the application from the Director of Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
- MBBS graduates and MD / MS postgraduates of Christian Medical College, Ludhiana must produce a letter from the authorized representative of the sponsoring Body, mentioning the period of service rendered by the applicant with dates and areas of service along with a no-objection certificate.
- For MBBS graduates and MD / MS postgraduates of other colleges, a no-objection certificate from the Principal or appropriate authority along with a certificate for completion of any agreement or obligation, if applicable, should be provided along with the application.
vi. Uncompleted Service Obligation :
- Candidates with Service Obligation who have not completed a minimum of 2 ( two ) years of their service obligation for any reason and those who have been released from the service obligation prematurely will not be eligible to apply for Super speciality studies in CMC Ludhiana. The primary aim of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana is to make a significant contribution to the health standards of all communities of our nation with a special emphasis on health care in the rural underserved and unreached areas / communities in India. This mandate is fulfilled by graduates and post graduates who fulfill their sponsorship obligation by serving in such areas, participating in preventive and curative medicine and understanding the needs of the society. Non-fulfillment of service obligation for any reason violates the spirit of sponsorship.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.