CMC Ludhiana DM MCh Application Form 2021
Prospectus along with application form and relevant papers will be available from May, 2021. Prospectus and application form may be downloaded from the website www.cmcludhiana.in. All the seats in the DM / M.Ch courses are open and available to all from India.
i. How to submit CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2021 Application Form :
A complete application for postgraduate program contains :
- CMC Ludhiana 2021 DM MCh Application form completely filled in with a photograph attached and signed by the applicant.
- Two copies of passport size photographs self – attested at the back and attached to the form.
ii. CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2021 Application Fee :
- A bank demand draft drawn in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” payable at Ludhiana should be sent along with the application form. (Demand draft amount is for Rs. Three Thousand Nine Hundred only ( ₹ 3,900/- )
- CMC Ludhiana Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2021 Application fee once paid is not refundable.
iii. Self – attested Photocopies of the following :
- Internship completion certificate.
- MBBS Degree certificate.
- MBBS Marks certificates – all University Professional examinations.
- MD / MS Degree certificate
- Registration Certificate with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of the Medical College last attended.
- No objection certificate from the appointing authority where working, if applicable.
- Service Obligation completion Certificate and No objection Certificate from the Sponsoring Church / Body / Institution, if applicable.
- For Applicants working in Christian Medical College Ludhiana, self – attested Photocopy of certificate from the Director for satisfactory completion of service in College / Hospital as per Appointment along with a No objection certificate to apply ( to be considered for calculation of additional marks, if applicable. Those resigning before completion of the term shall not be given the benefit of additional marks for the work / service rendered in the context. )
CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2021 Application Form Submission
- The application form(s) along with enclosures should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier so as to reach the following address :The Registrar,
Christian Medical College,
Ludhiana – 141 008, Punjab.On or before June, 2021 ( before 5:00 PM ) This may also be submitted, duly sealed, to the office of the Registrar by hand. In the latter case, a receipt must be obtained from the Office of the Registrar.
- No application will be accepted after 5:00 PM on June, 2021. Applications received after the due date for any reason including postal delay, shall be rejected. The institution will not be responsible for any delay or loss in transit by postal department, courier agencies etc and proof of posting will not be considered as proof of receipt.
- All applicants are required to complete the application forms themselves. Any mistake in filling the application form will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
CMC Ludhiana DM MCh Admit Card 2021
- The applicants should collect Hall Ticket for the Admission Written Test from the office of the Registrar personally, as per following schedule : June, 2021 ( Monday ) – 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2021 Exam Hall Ticket will bear the photograph of applicant and will mention :
- Name and roll number of the applicant.
- Courses applied
- Time of the test.
- Centre and other relevant information.
The photograph of the applicant will be rubber stamped by the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.