CMC Ludhiana DM MCh Exam Pattern 2021
An eligible applicant will be evaluated as per the schedule given below and the cumulative result will be the basis of admission. The Total marks will be 180, as given below :
i. CMC Ludhiana 2021 DM MCh Admission Written Test :
To be held at Christian Medical College Ludhiana on 2nd week of May, 2021.
- CMC Ludhiana 2021 DM MCh Exam Paper I : Basic Surgical or Medical related subjects : This will consist of 60 multiple choice questions carrying one mark each. There is no negative marking.
- CMC Ludhiana 2021 Entrance Exam Paper II : Superspeciality subject : This will consist of 40 multiple choice questions carrying one mark each. There is no negative marking.
- Time of CMC Super Specialty Examination 2021 : Paper I – 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM ; Paper II – 10:45 AM to 12:15 PM ( Candidates may appear for more than one Superspeciality paper )
ii. CMC Ludhiana 2021 DM MCh Practical / Interview :
- CMC Ludhiana DM MCh Practical / Interview ( Max : 50 Marks ) & Date of CMC DM MCh 2021 Practical / Interview 3rd week of July, 2021.
- Candidates have to attend separate Practical / Interview for each subject as per their choice.
- A Candidate must secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Admission Written Test ( Theory ), to be eligible for the Practical Examination.
iii. Additional Marks ( Maximum – 30 marks ) :
- Satisfactory Completion of minimum 2 years of Service Obligation ( after post graduation ) OR 2 years of Service in any hospital managed by a member of CMC Ludhiana Society ( not part of Service Obligation ) : 10 marks
- Satisfactory Completion of two years of work in a Government Rural hospital ( after post graduation ); certified by the Tehsildar / Village officer AND Chief Medical Officer / SMO / Civil Surgeon / Director, health Services, as per format attached. Application forms without 2 signatures as mentioned will not be considered for additional marks : 10 marks ( supporting documents to be attached along with application form ).
- Satisfactory completion of work in CMC Ludhiana ( after post graduation, not part of Service Obligation ) for every 12 months : 10 marks Max: 20 marks ( supporting documents to be attached along with application form )
iv. Preparation of CMC Ludhiana 2021 DM MCh Merit List :
The Final CMC Ludhiana 2021 DM MCh The Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicant in the following :
- Written Test
- Practical / Interview marks
- Additional marks, if any
v. CMC Ludhiana Super Specialty Exam 2021 Tie – breaking :
a. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the competitive entrance examination, their inter se merit will be determined in order of preference as under :
- Marks in AWT
- Marks in Theory Paper – Superspeciality subject
- Age of the candidate – in favor of the older candidate
b. Declaration of CMC Ludhiana PG Provisional Result : Provisional merit list of applicants will be displayed only on the notice board of the office of the Registrar on 1st week of August, 2021.
c. No separate information regarding result will be sent to the candidates.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.