CMC Ludhiana PG Exam Pattern 2016
CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Exam Pattern
An eligible applicant will be evaluated as per the schedule given below and the cumulative result will be the basis of admission. The Total marks will be 300.
A. CMC Ludhiana MD / MS / PG Diploma 2016 Admission Written Test ( AT )
- Maximum Marks : 200
This will be a common online ( computer based ) examination for postgraduate diploma and degree courses, consisting of 200 multiple – choice questions from the MBBS syllabus, carrying one mark each. There is no negative marking.
Depending on choice and aptitude, for the Practical test, candidates may choose to apply for the Medical, Surgical, Basic Sciences or a combination of these streams ( One Two or More ). A candidate will be required to 50% marks in Admission Test ( Theory ) to qualify, and an applicant who qualifies will then have to appear for a practical examination in the particular stream(s) as per the choice(s) on the application form. Candidates will only be considered for the specialties in the streams they have applied for.
I. Surgical Stream : ENT, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology,
II. Medical Stream : Anaesthesia, Dermatology, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy, SPM
III. Basic Sciences Stream : Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology.
Important : No candidate should carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card and Government approved photo identity cards, in original, inside the center. If a candidate is found to be copying/conversing with other candidates / to have in his / her possession papers, notes or books, he / she shall be disqualified from taking this Examination.
Candidates shall maintain silence and attend to their terminals only. Any disturbance in the center shall be deemed as misbehavior and the candidate shall forfeit the right to continue to write the examination. The decision of the Centre Superintendent shall be final and conclusive.
Do not carry cellular phones, pagers, calculators or any other electronic / communication devices while coming to the Examination Centre; these are strictly prohibited in the Examination Centre.
The List of candidates who qualify will be displayed on the notice board of the Office of the Registrar as well as on www.cmcludhiana.in, on 27th January, 2016.
The lists of qualified candidates will be prepared as per the categories and streams a candidate has opted for ( A, B and NRI; Surgical, Medical and Basic Sciences streams ). Each list will only include candidates scoring 50% in the Admission Test ( AT ). No separate letters / communication will be sent to any candidate.
B. Additional Marks : Maximum Marks : 50
Additional marks will be given to candidates who have worked in hospitals as below :
|1. Graduation and Internship from Christian Medical College Ludhiana with fulfillment of service commitment if any.||5 Marks|
|2. Candidates who have passed PG Diploma before 8th January, 2016 in an institution recognized by the MCI||5 Marks|
|3. ( a ) Satisfactory completion of minimum of 2 years of MBBS service obligation after MBBS for graduates of CMC Ludhiana.|
* ( b ) Completion of 2 years of service in a Government
Primary / Secondary Health center located in a Rural area; duly certified by the Village Officer / Tehsildar and attested by the District
Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon as may be applicable.
( c ) Satisfactory completion of work in any hospital managed
by a member of the CMC Ludhiana Society
|20 Marks ( for 2 years )|
|4. Satisfactory completion of service in CMC Ludhiana (not part of service obligation : 10 marks for every|
completed year (graded as per assessment), up to a maximum of 20 marks, duly certified by the Medical Superintendent, CMCL.
|20 Marks ( for 2 years )|
i. Christian Medical College Ludhiana 2015 GNM Nursing Entrance Exam will consist of the following exam pattern :
This test consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each. These will be of objective type, multiple choice and short answer type
questions. There is no negative marking.
Questions will be from the following subjects
b) Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (10th standard)
c) General Aptitude & Awareness
The test will be held in College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana on 24th August, 2015.
Cut-off score : 30% marks in the Admission Written Test. The Bible Test for Christian Applicants will follow the main test, in the same venue. Pass marks for the Bible Test is 30%; candidates who fail the bible test will be shifted to the appropriate open categories. ( Note : Bible test marks are not considered for merit prepration ).
Written Test : 24th August, 2015 from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
i. Christian Medical College Ludhiana 2015 MSc Nursing Entrance Exam will consist of the following exam pattern :
- CMC Ludhiana 2015 MSc Nursing Written Test : Objective Type and multiple choice questions based on BSc Nursing Syllabus prescribed by Nursing Council of India for maximum of 180 marks.
- The test will be held in College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana on 13th August, 2015.
- An applicant should obtain at least 35% marks in CMC Ludhiana 2015 MSc Nursing Written Test in order to be eligible to be considered for admission, which will be as per the merit in the final result. The merit list will be on the total marks of 200 including the additional marks as given below.
ii. Christian Medical College Ludhiana 2015 MSc Nursing Exam Additional Marks :
- College of Nursing, CMC Ludhiana Graduates ( B.Sc / GNM with Post Basic ) will be given 10 additional marks.
- College of Nursing, CMC Ludhiana Graduates ( B.Sc / GNM with Post Basic ) who have satisfactorily completed minimum of 2 years of service obligation or served in CMC Hospital or a member body of CMC Ludhiana Society without service obligation, will get 10 marks. ( OR ) Staff Nurses working in a Government Hospital located in a Rural Area, for a minimum period of 2 years will get 10 marks.
CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2015 Exam Pattern
An eligible applicant will be evaluated as per the schedule given below and the cumulative result will be the basis of admission.
The Total marks will be 180, as given below :
i. CMC Ludhiana 2015 DM MCh Admission Written Test :
To be held at Christian Medical College Ludhiana on 4th June, 2015
- CMC Ludhiana 2015 DM MCh Exam Paper I : Basic Surgical or Medical related subjects : This will consist of 60 multiple choice questions carrying one mark each. There is no negative marking.
- CMC Ludhiana 2015 Entrance Exam Paper II : Superspeciality subject : This will consist of 40 multiple choice questions carrying one mark each. There is no negative marking.
- Date of CMC Ludhiana 2015 DM MCh Entrance Examination : 4th June, 2015 ( Friday ), Time of CMC Super Specialty Examination 2015 : Paper I – 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.; Paper II – 10.45 A.M. to 12.15 P.M. ( Candidates may appear for more than one Superspeciality paper )
ii. CMC Ludhiana 2015 DM MCh Practical / Interview :
- CMC Ludhiana DM MCh Practical / Interview ( Max : 50 Marks ) & Date of CMC DM MCh 2015 Practical / Interview 4th June, 2015 ( Friday ) 2.00 P.M. Onwards.
- Candidates have to attend separate Practical / Interview for each subject as per their choice.
- A Candidate must secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Admission Written Test ( Theory ), to be eligible for the Practical Examination.
iii. Additional Marks ( Maximum – 30 marks ) :
- Satisfactory Completion of minimum 2 years of Service Obligation ( after post graduation ) OR 2 years of Service in any hospital managed by a member of CMC Ludhiana Society ( not part of Service Obligation ) : 10 marks
- Satisfactory Completion of two years of work in a Government Rural hospital ( after post graduation ); certified by the Tehsildar / Village officer AND Chief Medical Officer / SMO / Civil Surgeon / Director, health Services, as per format attached. Application forms without 2 signatures as mentioned will not be considered for additional marks : 10 marks ( supporting documents to be attached along with application form ).
- Satisfactory completion of work in CMC Ludhiana ( after post graduation, not part of Service Obligation ) for every 12 months : 10 marks Max: 20 marks ( supporting documents to be attached along with application form )
iv. Preparation of CMC Ludhiana 2015 DM MCh Merit List :
The Final CMC Ludhiana 2015 DM MCh The Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicant in the following :
- Written Test
- Practical / Interview marks
- Additional marks, if any
v. CMC Ludhiana Super Specialty Exam 2015 Tie – breaking :
a. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the competitive entrance examination, their inter se merit will be determined in order of preference as under :
- Marks in AWT
- Marks in Theory Paper – Superspeciality subject
- Age of the candidate – in favor of the older candidate
b. Declaration of CMC Ludhiana PG Provisional Result : Provisional merit list of applicants will be displayed only on the notice board of the office of the Registrar on Friday 5th June, 2015.
c. No separate information regarding result will be sent to the candidates.
CMC PG 2016 Navigation : CMC Vellore PG 2016 Seats , CMC Vellore PG 2016 Application Form , CMC Vellore PG 2016 Results , CMC Vellore PG Entrance Exam 2016 , CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Results , CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Important Dates, CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Exam Pattern, CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Entrance Exam , CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Eligibility, CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Application Form,
CMC PG Related : CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Exam Pattern, CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Exam Scheme, CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Negative Markings, CMC Ludhiana PG Exam Pattern 2016, CMC Ludhiana 2016 MSc Nursing Exam Details, CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Total Marks, CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Syllabus, CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing 2016 Question Paper Pattern, CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2016 Exam Timings, CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Written Exam Pattern, CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Marks Allotment, CMC Ludhiana 2016 Admission Test Pattern, CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Marking Scheme, CMC Ludhiana 2016 Syllabus for MDS, CMC Ludhiana 2016 MD MS Test Pattern, CMC Ludhiana PG Diploma 2016 Syllabus Pattern, CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2016 Medical Entrance Exam Pattern, CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing 2016 Number of Questions, CMC Ludhiana 2016 PG Syllabus Details, Christian Medical College Ludhiana PG 2016 Exam Pattern, Exam Pattern for GNM Nursing 2016, CMC Ludhiana 2016 Admission Test pattern ,
CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Exam Pattern 2016 – CMC Ludhiana MDS Exam Pattern 2016 – CMC Ludhiana Exam Pattern 2016 – Exam Pattern for CMC Medical PG Entrance Exam 2016 – CMC Ludhiana 2016 MSc Nursing Exam Pattern – CMC Ludhiana PG 2016 Exam Scheme – CMC Ludhiana GNM Nursing Exam Pattern 2016
Posted In medical entrance exam : cmc pg : Leave a response for cmc ludhiana pg exam pattern 2016 by nirmala