COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam 2017
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test – COMEDK PGET. The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, in their endeavor to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students wanting to seek admissions to the Member Institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” COMEDK.
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka invites application for admission to the Postgraduate Courses as mentioned below :
To Know More about COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam – Click Here
COMEDK PGET Eligibility 2017
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the said entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programs have been as published by COMEDK in its Notification and reiterated in this brochure notified on November, 2016 on its website www.comedk.org which are reproduced as under
COMEDK PGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
- They should have successfully passed their MBBS / BDS from an Institution recognized by MCI / DCI.
- They must have completed or be completing their internship by April, 2017 at the latest.
- The minimum percentage of marks in the COMEDK PGET 2017 shall be 50% for General Merit candidates and 40% for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe ( All India ) and Other Backward Classes belonging to Karnataka State.
- They should have obtained permanent registration with the MCI / DCI or any of the State Medical / Dental Council.
- Candidates who are unacceptable :
- Candidates already holding a PG Degree in any specialty.
- Candidates who are pursuing a PG Degree / Diploma in any clinical specialty after securing the seat through COMEDK in the earlier years.
- Candidates having selected a seat earlier through COMEDK and failed to join the college so selected or failed to surrender the said seat at the COMEDK level or having joined the college failed to pursue the course.
- Candidates who have been debarred by COMEDK during the previous years for any examination malpractice.
- Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by MCI / DCI or any other competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted.
- In the case of an Indian national with the recognized degree from a Foreign University, the degree should have been duly registered in the country where the degree is obtained and the candidate should also be registered by the Medical / Dental Council of India.
- Rank list / Rank Card will be prepared only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India. However, if the candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of counselling, COMEDK reserves the right to reject such candidates.
To Know More about COMEDK PGET Eligibility – Click Here
COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Application Form
Instructions for filling the COMEDK PGET 2017 Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up COMEDK PGET Online Application Form 2017.
A. General Instructions to Candidates
1. No request for any change in the data submitted in the application, once submitted online will be entertained; hence the candidates are cautioned to be careful while filling the Online Application Form.
2. Ensure that Online Application Form is filled properly with all complete details.
3. Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
4. COMEDK is not responsible for any error that the candidate commits while filling the Online Application Form.
5. Follow the guidelines strictly for scanning and uploading of the photograph, signature and other required documents.
B. Guidelines for filling COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Application Form
1) The candidates should note that the details filled up by them at the time of Registration will be available as a static content only and the same cannot be edited during the subsequent process.
2) For photo uploading the following procedure shall be adopted
- Photograph must be a recent ( not more than three months ) colour with light background. The same image / photo should be used for all the subsequent processes such as in the Test Admission Ticket and the one used at time of counselling.
- The face should occupy about 50% of the area and with a full face view looking into the camera directly. The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, Eyes, Nose and Chin should be clearly visible.
- The photograph should be in. JPEG image format.
- The photograph should be in JPEG image format.
- The Scan image should be less than 80 kb and should be of 30mm*45mm dimension.
Mandatory Documents for COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam 2017
1. Unique ID : Passport ( first & last pages only of unexpired passport ) / Adhar card / Voter ID / PAN card / Driving licence.
2. Photo – As specified.
3. Signature : As specified.
4. Challan for Offline payments ( if applicable )
Application forms without any of the above mandatory documents will be rejected.
COMEDK PGET Online Test Admission Ticket and Related Information
1. COMEDK PGET Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website from January, 2017. Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket ( Online TAT ). No Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
2. Candidates will not be allowed to write the COMEDK PGET 2017 without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counselling and until the completion of the Admission process.
3. Candidates are advised to go through the below mentioned instructions carefully before printing the Online Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ).
After taking the printout of COMEDK PGET Online Test Admission Ticket the candidates are cautioned to check the below mentioned details :
- Test Admission Ticket number ( TAT number ).
- Candidate’s Name ( as mentioned in the application form ).
- Candidate’s address and contact details ( as mentioned in the application form ).
- Candidate’s photo ( as given in the application form ).
- Test centre details.
- Test Timings.
- ID Proof Details.
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph ( box ).
- General Instructions on TAT.
4) The candidates are advised to read the instructions printed in the TAT carefully before appearing for the TEST.
5) Facility for Printing Online Test Admission Ticket will be disabled on January, 2017 midnight. Hence the candidates must download the TAT one day before the exam and preserve the Online TAT until the admission process is completed.
6) The candidates must not mutilate or laminate the Test Admission Ticket or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated & received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
7) The Test Admission Ticket is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of Counselling / Admission.
Note : Please recheck the website for any changes / updates before leaving your hometown for the test.
COMEDK PGET 2017 Application Form – Click Here
COMEDK PGET 2017 Test Pattern
1. The scope of the syllabi for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI respectively.
2. There will be one separate test for PG Medical and another separate test for PG Dental Courses. Each test will have 180 Multiple – Choice Questions ( MCQs ).
3. COMEDK PGET test comprises of two sections in each streams :
A. Medical Stream :
- Section I : Direct MCQ’s – 120 questions of 1 mark each.
- Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs – 60 question of 1 mark each.
B. Dental Stream :
- Section I : Direct MCQ’s – 148 questions of 1 mark each.
- Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs– 32 question of 1 mark each.
4) The test will be held on the mentioned time and date in all the test centres simultaneously and the time allotted for the test is 180 minutes ( 3 hours ).
The test will begin at 10:00 A.M. and end at 01:00 P.M.
To Know More about COMDEDK Exam Pattern – Click Here
COMEDK PGET 2017 Syllabus
The scope of the Syllabi for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental Entrance Test is based on the MBBS / BDS Syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI, respectively.
To Know More about COMDEDK Syllabus – Click Here
COMEDK PGET 2017 Member Institutes
There are the list of Member Institutions for Medical and Dental stream respectively and the information is as per the data furnished by these institutions during PGET 2017.
To Know More about COMEDK PGET Member Institutes – Click Here
COMEDK PGET 2017 Important Dates
|10th November, 2016||Notification for start date of registration for COMEDK PGET 2017
|10th November, 2016||Start date for registration and submission of COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Application Form ( OAF )
|10th November, 2016||COMEDK PGET Mock Test Link made available online.|
|28th December, 2016 ||Last date for making Offline payments
|02nd January, 2017||Last date for making online payments
|17th January, 2017||COMEDK PGET 2017 Test Date|
|02nd January, 2017||Last date for submission of completed COMEDK PGET 2017 Application online ( OAF )
|09th January, 2017 ||Start date for downloading of COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Test Admission Ticket ( TAT )|
|16th January, 2017 ||Last date for downloading of COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Test Admission Ticket ( TAT )
|18th January, 2017||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for submission of challenges of COMEDK PGET 2017 Answer keys|
|23rd January, 2017||Last date for Receiving Challenges pertaining to COMEDK PGET 2017 Provisional Answer Keys|
|03rd February, 2017||Publishing of COMEDK PGET 2017 Final Answer Keys|
|05th February, 2017 ||Publishing of COMEDK PGET 2017 Test Score and making available individual Rank card for eligible candidates online.|
COMEDK PGET 2017 Result
To Know More about COMEDK PGET Results – Click Here
COMEDK PGET 2017 Counselling
To Know More about COMEDK PGET Counselling – Click Here