COMEDK PGET Application Form 2016
|COMEDK PGET 2016 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
COMEDK PGET 2016 Online Application Form
Instructions for filling the COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up COMEDK PGET Online Application Form 2016.
A. General Instructions to Candidates :
1. No change of request in the case of the application data, once furnished, will be accepted; hence the candidates are cautioned to be careful while filling the OAF.
2. Ensure that OAF is filled properly with all complete details; after verification take the printout of the filled in OAF.
3. The printout of the OAF shall be only in A4 size paper and in portrait format; please note down the six digit application number for all future correspondence.
4. Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without prior information to the candidate.
5. Multiple application forms from the same candidate will result in confusion leading to disqualification of the candidate.
6. COMEDK is not responsible for any error that the candidate commits while filling the OAF.
7. Follow the guidelines strictly for scanning and uploading of the photograph and the signature.
B. Explanation for the fields required to be filled up in COMEDK PGET Online Application Form :
1) The candidates should note that the details filled up by them in RFA will be available as a static content and the same cannot be edited.
2) For photo uploading the following procedure shall be adopted :
- Photograph must be a recent ( three months ) colour with preferably light background image after scanned. ( This image will be referred at later stages of admission process )
- It should be identical to the photograph pasted in the PAF ( Physical Application Form )
- Dimensions should be 180 x 220 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.
Mandatory Documents for COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam 2016
1. Demand Draft (DD) for 2500/- ( Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only ) being Application fee; application number & applicant’s name shall be written on the reverse of the DD. Check for the banker’s seal and signature on the DD.
2. Printed Online Application Form.
3. Photocopy of SSLC / 10th STD Marks card.
4. Photocopy of the Unique ID Proof mentioned in the Request for Application ( RFA )
5. A photocopy of All marks cards / Consolidated Marks Sheet including that of failed year, if any ( First Year to Final Year university examination marks card’s ).
6. Photocopy of Attempt Certificate i.e., a statement indicating the number of attempt one has taken to clear a particular subject / year.
7. Photocopy of Internship Completion Certificate / Internship Completed Certificate; a specimen is indicated as at Annexure V of the Brochure for those who are likely to complete the Internship on or before April, 2016.
8. Photocopy of Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Passing Certificate / Course Completion Certificate.
9. Photocopy of Registration Certificate / Provisional Registration Certificate or a receipt / an acknowledgement issued from the competent authority against applying for Registration Certificate. ( Not a mandatory document for the candidates who had completed their BDS in the year 2015. )
10. Candidates belonging to SC / ST ( All India ), OBC of Karnataka / Minority / Hyderabad and Karnataka Region would be considered, provided they furnish the duly attested Photocopy of the following Certificates.
- SC / ST : Caste Certificate issued by competent authority ( Authorized to issue such a certificate but not below the rank of a Tahsildar )
- OBC : Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB: As notified by the Karnataka Government Caste and Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar or higher revenue jurisdictional authority authorized to issue such a certificate.
- MINORITY : Religious ( Christian ) of All India / Linguistic ( Tulu / Telugu ) of Karnataka minority candidates have to produce certificate as per Annexure – IV of Brochure ( available on www.comedk.org )
- Hyderabad and Karnataka Region : A Certificate, confirming the Hyderabad-Karnataka Region status, issued by the jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner of the corresponding district, as required, is to be submitted.
Instructions and explanation for sending the Online Application Form in physical format :
- Please take a legible printout of the Online Application Form in A4 size paper and in portrait format; note down your six digit application number for future correspondence.
- Enclose a non – refundable application fee of 2,500/- in the form of a crossed demand draft drawn on a Nationalized Bank and payable to COMEDK at Bangalore.
- Please check for the Banker’s signature on the DD before sending it to COMEDK.
- Avoid stapling of demand draft to the application form and instead use clips.
- Stick your recent ( not older than three months ) passport size colour photograph only in the space provided; please note that application form with smudged / tampered / hazy photograph will be rejected.
- Do not staple or pin the photograph on the application form; please do not sign on the photograph as no attestation is required.
- Application in physical format shall be received in the COMEDK office on or before Saturday the December, 2015 in the sealed envelope mentioning as “Application for COMEDK PGET 2016”at the top of the envelope and addressed to :The Executive Secretary, COMEDK
No. 132, 2nd Floor, 17th Cross, 11th Main,
Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 055.
Along with the sender’s address ( from address ) and any delivery after the said date will not be accepted.
- The envelope containing the physical application form along with enclosures shall also be in A4 size only and the same shall not be folded.
- Any application form received not adhering to the above specification will be rejected and no clarification will be entertained. The decision of COMEDK on this would be final and binding.
- Completed application forms in physical format will not be received in person either in COMEDK office or in any member institutions and those received after December, 2015 will be rejected.
- The Application form in the physical format should be sent only by Speed Post and any other mode of delivery like Registered Post or through any private courier is not acceptable.
- COMEDK is not responsible for any Loss / Delay / Damage which might occur either during transit or at the time of delivery. The candidates are therefore advised to be careful in this behalf.
Note : Status of all Applications received will be available on COMEDK website www.comedk.org. Candidates are advised to check the status of their applications on the website through Applicant Login.
COMEDK PGET 2016 Important Dates
|November, 2015||Notification for receiving Request for Application Form ( RFA ) to write COMEDK PGET 2016
|November, 2015||Start date for issue of COMEDK PGET Online Application Form ( OAF )|
|December, 2015||Last date for Filling up COMEDK PGET Online Application Form ( OAF )|
|December, 2015 ||Last date for receipt of Physical Application Form ( PAF )
|January, 2016||Uploading of COMEDK PGET Online Test Admission Ticket ( TAT )
|07th February, 2016||Sunday||COMEDK PGET 2015 Test Date|
|February, 2016||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys|
|February, 2016||Last date for receiving objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys
|February, 2016||Publishing of Final Answer Keys|
|February, 2016||Publishing of COMEDK PGET Test Score|
|February, 2016||Publishing of Rank List and uploading of Online Rank Card|
COMEDK PGET 2016 Bank List
Appendix – I – COMEDK PGET 2016 Bank List
Demand Draft can be drawn only from the banks listed below :
|Sl. No.||Nationalized Banks||Sl. No.||Nationalized Banks|
|1.||Allahabad Bank||14.||Punjab National Bank|
|2.||Andhra Bank||15.||Reserve Bank of India|
|3.||Bank of Baroda||16.||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur|
|4.||Bank of India||17.||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|5.||Bank of Maharashtra||18.||State Bank of India|
|6.||Canara Bank||19.||State Bank of Mysore|
|7.||Central Bank of India||20.||State Bank of Patiala|
|8.||Corporation Bank||21.||State Bank of Travancore|
|9.||Dena Bank||22.||Syndicate Bank|
|10.||Indian Bank||23.||UCO Bank|
|11.||Indian Overseas Bank||24.||Union Bank of India|
|12.||Oriental Bank of Commerce||25.||United Bank of India|
|13.||Punjab & Sind Bank||26.||Vijaya Bank|
|Attention : Demand Draft from any Bank other than the above are not acceptable.|
COMEDK PGET 2016 Navigation : COMEDK PGET 2016 Counselling , COMEDK PGET 2016 Results, COMEDK PGET 2016 Member Institutes , COMEDK PGET 2016 Syllabus , COMEDK PGET 2016 Test Pattern, COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Form , COMEDK PGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria, COMEDK PGET 2016 Entrance Exam ,
COMEDK PGET Related : COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Form, COMEDK PG 2016 Online Application Form, COMEDK PGET 2016 Apply Online, COMEDK PGET Application Form 2016, COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Last Date, COMEDK PG 2016 Application Submission, COMEDK 2016 PG Application Form Availability, COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Download, COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Issue Date, COMEDK PGET 2016 Online Registration, COMEDK PGET 2016 Important Dates, COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Form Online, COMEDK MD MS 2016 Application Form, COMEDK PGET 2016 Medical Dental Application, How to Apply for COMEDK PGET 2016, COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Process, COMEDK PGET 2016 Bank List, COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Form Procedure, COMEDK PG 2016 Application Form Status, COMEDK PG Diploma 2016 Application Form, COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Fee, COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Instructions, COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Fee Payment Challan, COMEDK Karnataka PGET 2016 Application Form, COMEDK PG 2016 Entrance Application Form,
COMEDK PGET Online Application Form 2016 – COMEDK Entrance Application 2016 – COMEDK PGET 2016 Checklist of Documents – COMEDK PGET 2016 Application Form.
Posted In medical entrance exam : comedk pget : Leave a response for comedk pget application form 2016 by amala