COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Application Form
Instructions for filling the COMEDK PGET 2017 Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up COMEDK PGET Online Application Form 2017.
A. General Instructions to Candidates
1. No request for any change in the data submitted in the application, once submitted online will be entertained; hence the candidates are cautioned to be careful while filling the Online Application Form.
2. Ensure that Online Application Form is filled properly with all complete details.
3. Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
4. COMEDK is not responsible for any error that the candidate commits while filling the Online Application Form.
5. Follow the guidelines strictly for scanning and uploading of the photograph, signature and other required documents.
B. Guidelines for filling COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Application Form
1) The candidates should note that the details filled up by them at the time of Registration will be available as a static content only and the same cannot be edited during the subsequent process.
2) For photo uploading the following procedure shall be adopted
- Photograph must be a recent ( not more than three months ) colour with light background. The same image / photo should be used for all the subsequent processes such as in the Test Admission Ticket and the one used at time of counselling.
- The face should occupy about 50% of the area and with a full face view looking into the camera directly. The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, Eyes, Nose and Chin should be clearly visible.
- The photograph should be in. JPEG image format.
- The photograph should be in JPEG image format.
- The Scan image should be less than 80 kb and should be of 30mm*45mm dimension.
Mandatory Documents for COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam 2017
1. Unique ID : Passport ( first & last pages only of unexpired passport ) / Adhar card / Voter ID / PAN card / Driving licence.
2. Photo – As specified.
3. Signature : As specified.
4. Challan for Offline payments ( if applicable )
Application forms without any of the above mandatory documents will be rejected.
COMEDK PGET Online Test Admission Ticket and Related Information
1. COMEDK PGET Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website from January, 2017. Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket ( Online TAT ). No Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
2. Candidates will not be allowed to write the COMEDK PGET 2017 without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counselling and until the completion of the Admission process.
3. Candidates are advised to go through the below mentioned instructions carefully before printing the Online Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ).
After taking the printout of COMEDK PGET Online Test Admission Ticket the candidates are cautioned to check the below mentioned details :
- Test Admission Ticket number ( TAT number ).
- Candidate’s Name ( as mentioned in the application form ).
- Candidate’s address and contact details ( as mentioned in the application form ).
- Candidate’s photo ( as given in the application form ).
- Test centre details.
- Test Timings.
- ID Proof Details.
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph ( box ).
- General Instructions on TAT.
4) The candidates are advised to read the instructions printed in the TAT carefully before appearing for the TEST.
5) Facility for Printing Online Test Admission Ticket will be disabled on January, 2017 midnight. Hence the candidates must download the TAT one day before the exam and preserve the Online TAT until the admission process is completed.
6) The candidates must not mutilate or laminate the Test Admission Ticket or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated & received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
7) The Test Admission Ticket is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of Counselling / Admission.
Note : Please recheck the website for any changes / updates before leaving your hometown for the test.
COMEDK PGET 2017 Important Dates
|10th November, 2016||Notification for start date of registration for COMEDK PGET 2017 |
|10th November, 2016||Start date for registration and submission of COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Application Form ( OAF ) |
|10th November, 2016||COMEDK PGET Mock Test Link made available online.|
|28th December, 2016 ||Last date for making Offline payments |
|02nd January, 2017||Last date for making online payments |
|17th January, 2017||COMEDK PGET 2017 Test Date|
|02nd January, 2017||Last date for submission of completed COMEDK PGET 2017 Application online ( OAF ) |
|09th January, 2017 ||Start date for downloading of COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Test Admission Ticket ( TAT )|
|16th January, 2017 ||Last date for downloading of COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ) |
|18th January, 2017||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for submission of challenges of COMEDK PGET 2017 Answer keys|
|23rd January, 2017||Last date for Receiving Challenges pertaining to COMEDK PGET 2017 Provisional Answer Keys|
|03rd February, 2017||Publishing of COMEDK PGET 2017 Final Answer Keys|
|05th February, 2017 ||Publishing of COMEDK PGET 2017 Test Score and making available individual Rank card for eligible candidates online.|
COMEDK PGET 2017 Exam Centers
|1||GUNTUR||ANDHRA PRADESH||35||MUMBAI||MAHARASHTRA |
|2||KURNOOL||ANDHRA PRADESH||36||NAGPUR||MAHARASHTRA |
|3||NELLORE||ANDHRA PRADESH||37||NAVIMUMBAI||MAHARASHTRA |
|4||TIRUPATI||ANDHRA PRADESH||38||PUNE||MAHARASHTRA |
|8||PATNA||BIHAR||42||NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI|
|14||JAMMU||JAMMU & KASHMIR||48||JODHPUR||RAJASTHAN|
|27||CALICUT||KERALA||61||BAREILLY||UTTAR PRADESH |
|28||PALAKKAD||KERALA||62||KANPUR||UTTAR PRADESH |
|29||THIRUVANANTHAPURAM||KERALA||63||LUCKNOW||UTTAR PRADESH |
|31||BHOPAL||MADHYA PRADESH||65||BURDWAN||WEST BENGAL|
|32||INDORE||MADHYA PRADESH||66||KOLKATA||WEST BENGAL|