COMEDK PGET Eligibility 2015
COMEDK PGET 2015 Eligibility
COMEDK PGET 2015 Eligibility for Degree / Diploma Programs :
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the said entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programs have been as published by COMEDK in its Notification dated 01st October, 2014 on its website www.comedk.org which are reproduced as under :-
a. Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
b. They should have successfully passed their MBBS / BDS from an Institution recognized by MCI / DCI.
c. They must have completed or be completing their internship by 30th April, 2015 at the latest.
d. The minimum percentage of marks in the COMEDK PGET 2015 shall be 50% for General Merit candidates and 40% for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe ( All India ) and Other Backward Classes belonging to Karnataka State.
e. They should have obtained permanent registration with the MCI / DCI or any of the State Medical / Dental Council.
f. Candidates who are unacceptable :
- Candidates already holding a PG Degree in any specialty.
- Candidates who are pursuing a PG Degree / Diploma in any clinical specialty after securing the seat through COMEDK in
the earlier years.
- Candidates having selected a seat earlier through COMEDK and failed to join the college so selected or failed to surrender the said seat at the COMEDK level or having joined the college failed to pursue the course.
- Candidates who have been debarred by COMEDK during the previous years for any examination malpractice.
- Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by MCI / DCI or any other competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted.
- In the case of an Indian national with the recognized degree from a Foreign University, the degree should have been duly registered in the country where the degree is obtained and should also have been recognized by the Medical / Dental Council of India.
- Rank list / Rank Card will be prepared only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India.
COMEDK PGET 2015 Navigation : COMEDK PGET 2015 Counselling , COMEDK PGET 2015 Results, COMEDK PGET 2015 Member Institutes , COMEDK PGET 2015 Syllabus , COMEDK PGET 2015 Test Pattern, COMEDK PGET 2015 Application Form , COMEDK PGET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, COMEDK PGET 2015 Entrance Exam ,
COMEDK PGET Related : COMEDK PGET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, COMEDK PGET 2015 Medical Dental Eligibility, COMEDK PGET 2015 Intership Eligibility, COMEDK PGET Eligibility 2015, COMEDK 2015 PG Entrance Exam Eligibility, COMEDK MDS 2015 Eligibility, COMEDK PGET 2015 Qualifications, COMEDK PGET 2015 Marks Eligibility, COMEDK PG Diploma 2015 Eligibility, COMEDK PGET 2015 Eligibility Details, COMEDK 2015 Eligibility for MDS, COMEDK MD MS 2015 Eligibility Conditions, COMEDK Karnataka 2015 PG Course Eligibility, Eligibility for COMEDK PGET 2015, COMEDK PGET 2015 Eligibility Requirements, COMEDK PGET 2015 Qualifying Marks, COMEDK PGET 2015 Eligibility Norms, COMEDK PGET 2015 Category wise Eligibility, COMEDK PGET 2015 Admission Eligibility, COMEDK PGET 2015 Candidates Eligibility, COMEDK Post Graduate 2015 Eligibility,
Eligibility for COMEDK PGET 2015 – COMEDK 2015 Admission for NRI Students – COMEDK Admission for Indian Nationals 2015 – COMEDK Education Qualification 2015
Posted In medical entrance exam : comedk pget : Leave a response for comedk pget eligibility 2015 by amala