COMEDK PGET Test Pattern 2015
COMEDK PGET 2015 Test Pattern
1. The scope of COMEDK PGET syllabi for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI respectively.
2. There will be one separate test for PG Medical and one separate test for PG Dental Courses. Each test will have 180 Multiple – Choice Questions ( MCQ ).
3. COMEDK PGET test will be held on the mentioned time and date in all the test centres simultaneously and the time allotted for the test is 180 minutes ( 3 hours ). The test will begin at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 P.M.
4. Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR Answer sheet ( Optical Mark Reader ) using either Blue / Black ball point pen only. Use of pencils or erasers or whiteners is not permitted.
5. Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
6. No Mark’s will be awarded for multiple marking ( marking multiple responses ) of any question.
7. There will be no negative marking.
8. However, in the event of a tie in the score the principle of least negative responses ( Number of wrong answers ) will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adapted to break ties.
9. A merit / rank list is generated based on the candidate’s score in entrance test only. This rank list is the basis for participation in the seat selection process ( counseling ) later. A minimum of 50% for General Merit and 40% for those belonging to SC / ST / OBC categories.
COMEDK PGET 2015 Navigation : COMEDK PGET 2015 Counselling , COMEDK PGET 2015 Results, COMEDK PGET 2015 Member Institutes , COMEDK PGET 2015 Syllabus , COMEDK PGET 2015 Test Pattern, COMEDK PGET 2015 Application Form , COMEDK PGET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, COMEDK PGET 2015 Entrance Exam ,
COMEDK PGET Related : COMEDK PGET 2015 Exam Pattern, COMEDK PGET 2015 Exam Scheme, COMEDK PG Medical 2015 Exam Pattern, COMEDK PGET Test Pattern 2015, COMEDK PGET 2015 Marking Scheme, COMEDK PGET 2015 Exam Duration, COMEDK PGET 2015 Negative Marking, COMEDK PGET 2015 Question Paper Pattern, COMEDK MD MS 2015 Exam Pattern, COMEDK Karnataka PG 2015 Mode of Exam, COMEDK PGET 2015 Paper Pattern, COMEDK PGET 2015 Mark Allotment, COMEDK PGET 2015 Total Marks, COMEDK PGET 2015 Marking Criteria, COMEDK MDS 2015 Exam Pattern, COMEDK PGET 2015 Exam Structure, COMEDK PG 2015 Diploma Marks Weightage, COMEDK PGET 2015 Exam Medium, COMEDK Karnataka 2015 PG Exam Format, Scheme of COMEDK PGET 2015 Examination, COMEDK Karnataka 2015 Postgraduate Exam Pattern,
COMEDK PGET Test Pattern 2015 – COMEDK PGET Test Scheme 2015 – COMEDK PGET Test Admission Pattern 2015 – COMEDK PG Marking Criteria 2015
Posted In medical entrance exam : comedk pget : Leave a response for comedk pget test pattern 2015 by amala