COMEDK PGET Test Pattern 2017Medical Entrance Exam » COMEDK PGET »
COMEDK PGET 2017 Test Pattern
1. The scope of the syllabi for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI respectively.
2. There will be one separate test for PG Medical and another separate test for PG Dental Courses. Each test will have 180 Multiple – Choice Questions ( MCQs ).
3. COMEDK PGET test comprises of two sections in each streams :
A. Medical Stream :
- Section I : Direct MCQ’s – 120 questions of 1 mark each.
- Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs – 60 question of 1 mark each.
B. Dental Stream :
- Section I : Direct MCQ’s – 148 questions of 1 mark each.
- Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs– 32 question of 1 mark each.
4) The test will be held on the mentioned time and date in all the test centres simultaneously and the time allotted for the test is 180 minutes ( 3 hours ).
The test will begin at 10:00 A.M. and end at 01:00 P.M.