Delhi University PG Entrance Exam 2016
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Seats||Counseling|
Delhi University PG 2016 Entrance Exam
Delhi University invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test ( PGMET ) Homoeopathy for the session 2016 – 2019.
MP Homoeopathic Course :
|Discipline||50% DUQ||50% AIQ|
|Practice of Medicine||01 for UR||01 for UR|
|Org anon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy||01 for UR||01 for UR|
Delhi University PGMET 2016 Eligibility
- There shall be an Entrance Test for admission to the Post Graduate Degree Courses and the said test will be conducted by the University of Delhi.
- Admission shall be made in order of merit basis of result of the Entrance Test. Minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test shall be 50% i.e. 60 out of 120 14 marks for General category 48 marks of 120 i.e. 40% marks in case of SC / ST and 54 marks out of 120 i.e. 45% case of OBC candidate.
- The selected candidates will be required to undergo medical examination by a duly constituted Medical Board at the assigned institution at their own cost on the specified date. A candidate shall not be allowed to join the course, if he / she is found medically unfit for the course.
- The candidate must have passed the degree of Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine 8s Surgery ( BHMS ) from the University of Delhi, or from any other University established by law and recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathic included in the Second Schedule to the Act, after undergoing a course of study of not less than five years and six months duration including one year compulsory internship which must be completed by 31st July and should have obtained permanent registration from the Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine.
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery ( Graded Degree ) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Act, after undergoing a course of study of not less than two years duration.
Delhi University PG 2016 Exam Pattern
- The University of Delhi will hold a written Entrance Test at Delhi for selection of candidates for admission to Mahir – e – Tib and Ayurveda Vachaspati.
- The Delhi University Entrance Test will consist of one paper for Ayurvedic & Unani consisting of 100 questions each course ( covering all subjects Ayurvedic & Unani, taught at the level of BUMS / BAMS ). The duration of the test would be of two hours and will carry a maximum of 400 marks.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices ( 1 ), ( 2 ), ( 3 ) & ( 4 ) of which only one choice / response will be the most appropriate / correct one. For each correct response, the candidate will get 4 marks. For each incorrect response / answer, there will be a deduction of one mark.
Home Page Entrance Exam Application Form Seats Counseling Delhi University PG 2016 Entrance Exam Delhi University invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test ( PGMET ) Homoeopathy for the session 2016 – 2019. MP Homoeopathic Course … Continue reading
Career Course Related : DU PG Medical Entrance Exam 2016 Date, Delhi University PG 2016 Exam Details, DU PGMET 2016 Test Schedule, Delhi University PG Entrance Exam 2016, DU PGMET 2016 Examination Day, Courses Offered by DU PGMET 2016, DU PGMET 2016 Qualification, DU PG Homoeopathy 2016 Course Duration, Delhi University PG 2016 Written Test, DU PG 2016 Exam Eligibility, DU PGMET 2016 Age Limit, DU PGMET 2016 Written Test, Delhi University Homoeopathy Entrance Exam 2016, DU PGMET 2016 Admission Test, Delhi University PG 2016 Notification, DU PGMET 2016 Eligible Marks, DU PG Medical Entrance Test Date 2016, Delhi University PG 2016 Prospectus, DU PGMET Entrance Examination 2016, Delhi University PGMET 2016 Test Date, Duration of DU PG Courses 2016, DU PG 2016 Medium of Instructions,
Posted In medical entrance exam : aopudchp university : Leave a response for delhi university pg entrance exam 2016 by shanmugapriya