Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh ( APDMC )
Association of Pivate Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh will be conducting an Entrance Test DMAT – 2016 which is fair, transparent and non – exploitative. Thus under the supervision of Admission and fee Regulatory Committee.
Madhya Pradesh DMAT Entrance Exam 2016
APDMC Madhya Pradesh invites applications from the eligible candidates for “All India Common Entrance Test” for admission to MBBS, BDS, BPT, BOT, BSc Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical Courses for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
MP DMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
A. Minimum Educational Qualification for MP DMAT Exam 2016
- For admission to MBBS / BDS Courses, those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or CBSE having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects individually and have secured at least minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined together and must have passed in English also. OR
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with the aforesaid subjects from any other recognized Board, University with the percentage of marks.OR
- Any other qualification recognized by Government, of India / Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses.
B. Minimum Educational Qualification for BPT / BOT / BSc Nursing / Other Allied Para Medical Courses
- For admission to BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, and other Allied Paramedical Courses those candidates who have passed the qualifying Examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or C.B.S.E. having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject individually are eligible for admission. For admission to B.Sc. Nursing Courses candidate must have passed in English also. OR
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with above said subjects from any other recognized Board / University.
- Any other qualification recognized by relevant Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to Courses.
To know more about MP DMAT Eligibility Click Here
MP DMAT 2016 Seats Availability
The availability of College wise Seats for MBBS / BDS Courses to be filled during Academic Session 2016-17 are given below :-
MP DMAT 2016 Seats Available in Medical Colleges
|S.No||Name of the Institution||Course||No.of Seats|
|1||IIR.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain*||MBBS||150|
|2||IIsri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore*||MBBS||150|
|3||IIChirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal*||MBBS||150|
|4||IIIndex Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore*||MBBS||150|
MP DMAT 2016 Seats Available in Dental Colleges
|S.No||Name of the Institution||Course||No.of Seats|
|1||IModern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore*||BDS||100|
|2||sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore*||BDS||100|
|3||Index institute of Dental Sciences, Indore*||BDS||100|
Note : Seats distribution in view of Hon’ble Supreme Court directions between State Quota / APDMC Quota & NRI will be available on website www.apdmcmp.com before MP DMAT 2016 Counselling.
Seats of BPT / BSc Nursing / Other Allied Paramedical Courses in Private Colleges of Madhya Pradesh
|S.No||Name of the Institutions||Name of Course||No. of Seats||Duration|
|1||R. D. Gardi College of Nursing, Ujjain||B.Sc. Nursing||40||4 Years|
|2.||Institute of Paramedical Sc. & College of Physiotherapy , Ujjain||BPT||50||4 ½ Years|
|Diploma Medical Lab Technician||50||2 Years|
|Diploma X-Ray Technician||50||2 Year|
|Operation Theater Technician||50||1 Year|
|C.T. /MIR Technician||50||1 Year|
|3.||Sri Aurobindo College of Nursing, Inodre||B.Sc. Nursing||100||4 Years|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||25||2 Years|
|Post Basic Diploma in Critical Care Nursing||10||1 Year|
|Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing||10||1 Year|
|Post Basic Diploma in & Disaster Nursing||15||1 Year|
|GNM||40||3 ½ Years|
|ANM||30||1 ½ Years|
|4.||Sri Aurobind o Institute of Allied Health & Paramedical Sciences, Indore||BPT||50||4 ½ Years|
|Medical Lab Technician||50||2 Years|
|Operation Theater Technician||50||1 Year|
|X-Ray Radiographer Technician||50||1 Year|
|Gamma Camera Technician||50||1 Year|
|5.||Indore Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore||BPT||50||4 ½ Year|
|6.||Chirayu College of Nursing, Bhopal||G. N. M.||100||3 Years|
|B. Sc. Nursing||100||4 Years|
|7.||Chirayu Paramedical College & Hospital, Bhopal||BML (Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology)||50||3 Years|
|Bachelor of X -Ray Radiographer Technician||50||3 Years|
|Anaesthesia Technician||50||2 Years|
|Cath. Lab. Technician||50||2 Years|
|Dialysis Technician||50||2 years|
|Medical Lab. Technician||50||2 Years|
|Perfustionist Cardiac Surgery Technician||50||2 years|
|X- Ray Radiographer Technician||50||2 Years|
|Anaesthesia Technician||50||1 Year|
|Angiography Technician||50||1 Year|
|C. T. M. R. I. Technician||50||1 Year|
|E. C. G. Technici an||50||1 Year|
|Operation Theatre Technician||50||1 Year|
|Ultra Sound Technician||50||1 year|
|Respiratory Technician||50||1 Year|
|8.||Index Nursing College, Indore||B.Sc. Nursing||60||4 Years|
- Distribution of Seats will be available on our website before commencement of the Counselling.
- MCI / DCI and GOI may grant permission or fresh reorganization or increase in intake capacity of the existing Colleges.
- In case private colleges other than mentioned in the table above who have applied to MCI / DCI / Respective Councils for academic session 2015 – 16 gets approval, their seats would also be available at the time of admission.
- R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain, Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore and People’s College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal are already recognized by MCI & Government, of India, Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore, People’s College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal, College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Rau Indore, Hitkarini Dental College and Hospital, Jabalpur, People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal, Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore, Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry & RC, Gwalior, RKDF Dental College & RC, Bhopal and Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Sciences & RC, Burhanpur are also recognized by DCI & GOI.
- Admission to other Dental & Medical colleges for the session 2016-17 would be available only after the renewal of permission is granted by DCI / MCI.
- ** Seats shall be filled up from minority communities as per directions of State Minority Commission if all seats are not filled up from Minority Community remaining vacant seats shall be filled up from DMAT merit 2016 / equivalent qualifying examination.
To know more about MP DMAT Seats Click Here
MP DMAT 2016 Application Form Availability
- Application Forms for entrance examination will be available at the selected branches of State Bank of India on payment of 3000/- ( Three Thousand Only ) through cash
- Application Forms are also available at all participating colleges/ Association Office on payment of 3000/- ( Three Thousand Only) through cash / demand draft in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
- Application Forms can also be obtained from the Association Office / Participating Colleges by post by remitting a DD of 3200/- ( including postal charges ).
- Application Form can also be downloaded from our website. In case the application form has been downloaded from website it shall be submitted alongwith Demand Draft of 3000/- ( for MBBS / BDS Courses ) and ( 1500/- for other Courses ) drawn in favour of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- The Application Forms complete in all respect should be submitted to the following address by Registered / Speed Post / Courier / in per son Candidates depositing Application Form in person can also deposit Examination Fee by cash in DMAT Office and obtain necessary receipt th latest by 10th May, 2016 and 12th May, 2016with late fees of 500/-.The Controller of Examination,
E-2/51, Arera Colony,
Opp. Habibganj Railway Station,
BHOPAL (M.P) – 462016
MP DMAT 2016 Application Form Bank Branches
|T.T. Nagar Branch, Bhopal||Main Branch, Bilaspur|
|Main Branch, Indore||Main Branch, New Delhi|
|Main Branch, Jaba lpur||Main Branch, Ahmedabad|
|Main Branch, Gwalior||Gomti Nagar Branch, Lucknow|
|Main Branch, Ujjain||Main Branch, Patna|
|Civil Lines Branch, Sagar||Main Branch, Kota|
|Main Branch, Rewa||Main Branch, Jaipur|
|Main Branch, Chandigarh||Main Branch, Ranchi|
|Raipur Main Branch,|
MP DMAT 2016 Admit Card
- MP DMAT 2016 Admit Card of candidates shall be uploaded on our website www.apdmcmp.com one week before the Examination & will close on 2 hour prior to the date at Examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for DMAT 2016 unless he / she holds valid admit card issued by the Controller of Examination, DMAT 2016.
- The candidate is required to preserve the Admit Card for all future reference and correspondence.
To know more about MP DMAT Application Form Click Here
MP DMAT 2016 Entrance Exam Centres
MP DMAT 2016 Test will be conducted at the following Centres :
|CENTRE||CENTRE CODE||CENTRE||CENTRE CODE|
MP DMAT 2016 Mode of Selection
- On the basis of the marks obtained by candidates in the MP DMAT 2016 merit list will be prepared depending upon number of ( APDMC Quota ) sanctioned seats. Remaining candidates up to a fixed number will be kept in the waiting list.
- Merit criteria in case of candidates with equal marks.
MP DMAT Merit order of candidates having secured equal total marks will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in individual subjects arranged in order of their importance as follows :
- 1st – Zoology
- 2nd – Botany
- 3rd – Chemistry
- 4th – Physics
There after the person elder in age will be preferred.
To know more about MP DMAT Selection Process Click Here
MP DMAT Syllabus 2016
- MP DMAT 2016 Physics Syllabus
- MP DMAT 2016 Chemistry Syllabus
- MP DMAT 2016 Botany Syllabus
- MP DMAT 2016 Zoology Syllabus
To know more about MP DMAT Syllabus Click Here
Madhya Pradesh DMAT Exam Results 2016
MP DMAT 2016 Exam Date
Madhya Pradesh Dental Medical Admission Test will be conducted on 15th May, 2016.
MP DMAT 2016 Result Date
MP DMAT 2016 Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your MP DMAT Results 2016…
To know more about MP DMAT Results Click Here
MP DMAT 2016 Counselling
Open Counselling for Allotment of Seats :
The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates through open counselling on the basis of personal appearances. The counselling Committee will consist of:-
(i) All Members of Admission Committee or any one as per the decision of Admission Committee.
(ii) Nominee of AFRC.
(iii) All the Deans / Director of Medical / Dental Colleges and nominated members of APDMC.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat in first counselling on merit basis, because of any reason could not join the allotted institution are also eligible to participate in second open counselling.
- The programme for counselling shall be advertised in the leading Newspapers of the State. Counselling programme shall also be available on website of the Association. Separate call letters will not be sent.
- Candidates shall have to travel for the counselling at their own cost.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to enter the area specified for counselling without showing the DMAT – 2016 Examination RANK CARD.
- The candidate without original documents shall not be eligible for admission.
- The candidate shall wait for their turn in the order of merit. Candidates shall be called in small group of 10-20 for scrutiny i.e. verification of required original documents and if found eligible, shall further be permitted for the counselling where they shall exercise their option for allotment of any one of the available seats which shall be final and the same shall be allotted to them on the spot and the allotment letter shall be issued.
- If a Candidate due to any unavoidable circumstances does not remain present on the date and time fixed for him/her for scrutiny of the documents and counselling then such candidate, if he / she comes afterwards, shall be considered only at the stage, where the counselling is in progress irrespective of his merit. He shall be considered only if the counselling is going on, and allotment done before to other candidates on the basis of their merit shall remain unchanged. Such candidates those who are absent or those who could not participate in the counselling due to incomplete documents shall be called in the next counseling, if seats still remain vacant.
- All original documents will be verified by the concerned college at the time of admission.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly for the allotment of seat would disqualify the candidate for admission. Influencing the staff by unfair means will lead to cancellation of allotted seat and such candidate will also face disqualification for appearance in the subsequent DMAT – 2016.
- Candidates selected for admission shall be subject to disciplinary rules of University / Institution / Government and Management.
- A Candidate selected for any MBBS / BDS / BPT / B.Sc. Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical Courses as per merit will not be allowed for change of college on mutual basis.
- The selection made by the Admission Committee as per procedure is final and will be binding on the candidate.
- Admission to the candidate will be given only after the candidate will deposit his / her all relevant original certificates, documents alongwith the balance course fee through bank draft in favour of allotted college. Original certificates will be returned only after completion of internship.
Documents to be produced at time of counselling :
- Demand Draft of 3,00,000/- ( MBBS ) 1,50,000/- ( BDS ) , 10,000/- for BPT / B.Sc. Nursing and other Courses in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal as ( Tuition fee ).
- Rank Card of DMAT – 2016.
- Photocopy of filled Application Form.
- Proof of Identification.
- Counselling fee of 1500/- in cash.
- GAP Certificate if any ( affidavit ).
- Marks Sheet original
Because of any reasons candidates who are unable to submit Demand Draft at the time of counselling, will have to submit an undertaking that they will submit the required Demand Draft in DMAT Office within 3 days after date of counselling.
To know more about MP DMAT Counselling Click Here
MP DMAT 2016 Important Dates
|Sale of Information Brochure & Application Forms||10th April, 2016|
|Last date for receiving complete Application Forms At Office of the
Association of Private Dental & Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh,
D-MAT Office, E-2/51, Arera Colony,
BHOPAL- 462016 (M.P.)
|10th May, 2016|
|Last Date with late fee of 500/-||12th May, 20126|
|Date of Examination||15th May, 2016|
|Time of Examination||11:00 AM to 02:00PM|
|Reporting Time||08:00AM to 10:30 AM|
To know more about MP DMAT Question Papers Click Here
MP DMAT 2015 Entrance Exam for PG
- MP Pre PG DMAT 2015 Exam Date : 29th March, 2015
- MP Pre PG DMAT 2015 Application Form Last Date : 28th March, 2015
- MP Pre PG DMAT 2015 Syllabus
- MP Pre PG DMAT 2015 Results
Contact Details :
Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh ( APDMC ),
E – 2 / 51 Arera Colony,
Opposite Habibganj Railway Station,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Telephone No : 0755 – 2460047, 2467244, 3201141, 3256198,
Website : www.apdmcmp.com
medical entrance exam - dmat -