All India Dental & Medical Admission Test – MP DMAT Entrance Exam 2014
Madhya Pradesh DMAT Entrance Exam 2014
E-2/51 Arera Colony, Opposite Habibganj Railway Station,
Bhopal – 462 016, Madhya Pradesh.
Phone No. : 0755 – 2460047, 2467244, 3201141, 3256198,
Website : http://apdmcmp.com/.
APDMC Madhya Pradesh invites applications from the eligible candidates for “All India Common Entrance Test” for admission to MBBS, BDS, BPT, BOT, BSc Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical Courses for the academic session 2014 – 2015.
MP DMAT 2014 Exam Date
|Madhya Pradesh DMAT 2014 Exam Date : Last Week of June, 2014|
MP DMAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria
A. Minimum Educational Qualification for MP DMAT Exam 2014
- For admission to MBBS / BDS Courses, those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or CBSE having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects individually and have secured at least minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined together and must have passed in English also. ( OR )
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with the aforesaid subjects from any other recognized Board, University with the percentage of marks as mentioned. ( OR )
- Any other qualification recognized by Government of India / Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses.
B. Minimum Educational Qualification for BPT / BSc Nursing / Other Allied Para Medical Courses
- For admission to BPT, BSc Nursing, and other Allied Paramedical Courses those candidates who have passed the qualifying Examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or C.B.S.E. having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject individually are eligible for admission. For admission to B.Sc. Nursing Courses candidate must have passed in English also. ( OR )
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with above said subjects from any other recognized Board / University. ( OR )
Any other qualification recognized by relevant Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to MP DMAT 2014 Courses.
- No rounding off of the marks secured by the candidates in 10+2 or equivalent Examination will be done in individual subjects of final total, while converting marks of the individual subjects out of 100 or total marks out of 200. For example, If the total of the marks in four subjects comes to 99 out of 200 percentage comes to 49.50 that will not qualify the candidate.
- The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent in March / April 2014 are also eligible to appear for DMAT 2014 provided they must fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- If the marks of a candidate at XII or 10+2 ( or equivalent ) examination have been revised after revaluation, the eligibility of the candidate may be altered. The candidate will be permitted to avail the benefit of revised marks subject to his / her representation to the Admission Committee and production of necessary proof to the satisfaction of the Admission Committee. The candidates must note that the Admission Committee will not be responsible for late declaration of result of such re-evaluation or late submissions of proof due to any reasons whatsoever and request to consider / reconsider the claim of the candidate arising out of such re-evaluation shall not be entertained. Candidates have to furnish all proofs before the publication of merit list.
- Candidates who have failed in subject and got supplementary is also eligible provided he / she submit the result of passing on or before Counselling Last Week of September, 2014.
Note : No Domicile is required any Indian Citizen can apply.
MP DMAT 2014 Entrance Exam Centres
DMAT 2014 Test will be conducted at the following Centres :
|Centre||Centre Code||Centre||Centre Code|
Dmat 2015 Navigation : MP DMAT 2014 Counselling, MP DMAT 2014 Syllabus, MP Pre PG DMAT 2014 Results, MP Pre PG DMAT 2014 Syllabus, MP Pre PG DMAT 2014 Application Form, MP Pre PG DMAT 2014 Entrance Exam , MP DMAT 2014 Results, MP DMAT 2014 Application Form , MP DMAT 2014 Selection Procedure, MP DMAT 2014 Seats Availability, MP DMAT 2014 Entrance Exam, DMAT Preparation Question Bank CD
Dmat Related : MP DMAT 2014 Medical Entrance Exam, MP DMAT 2014 MBBS Exam Date, MP DMAT 2014 Exam Schedule, All India Dental & Medical Admission Test – MP DMAT Entrance Exam 2014, Madhya Pradesh DMAT 2014 Notification, MP DMAT 2014 MBBS Admission, MP DMAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications for MP DMAT Exam 2014, MP DMAT 2014 Marks Eligibility, Madhya Pradesh DMAT 2014 Exam Centre, MP DMAT 2014 Courses Offered, MP DMAT 2014 BDS Exam Date, Madhya Pradesh Dental Medical Exam Conducting Date 2014, When Madhya Pradesh DMAT Exam 2014, Madhya Pradesh DMAT 2014 Test Dates, MP DMAT 2014 BSc Nursing Eligibility, MP DMAT 2014 Eligibility Requirements, Madhya Pradesh DMAT 2014 Qualifying Criteria, MP DMAT 2014 Exam Centre List, MP DMAT 2014 Exam Center Code, MP DMAT 2014 BPT Exam Datesheet, MP DMAT 2014 Examination Details, Madhya Pradesh Dental Medical Admission Test 2014 Brochure, MP DMAT 2014 MBBS Study Material, Madhya Pradesh DMAT 2014 Medical Model Question Paper,
MP DMAT 2014 Entrance Test – All India Dental & Medical Admission Test 2014 – Madhya Pradesh Dental & Medical Admission Test 2014 Eligibility Details – MP DMAT 2014 Dental MBBS BSc Nursing Courses.
Posted In medical entrance exam : dmat : Leave a response for all india dental & medical admission test – mp dmat entrance exam 2014 by suganya