Important : It is notified that consequent to orders dated 11th April, 2016 and 06th May, 2016 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India Writ Petition ( C ) No.(s) 261 / 2016, the DMAT – 2016 scheduled for MBBS Course to be held on Sunday 15th May, 2016 is cancelled.
|Home Page||Eligibility||Seats||Selection Process|
MP DMAT 2016 Application Form Availability
- Application Forms for entrance examination will be available at the selected branches of State Bank of India on payment of 3000/- ( Three Thousand Only ) through cash
- Application Forms are also available at all participating colleges/ Association Office on payment of 3000/- ( Three Thousand Only) through cash / demand draft in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
- Application Forms can also be obtained from the Association Office / Participating Colleges by post by remitting a DD of 3200/- ( including postal charges ).
- Application Form can also be downloaded from our website. In case the application form has been downloaded from website it shall be submitted alongwith Demand Draft of 3000/- ( for MBBS / BDS Courses ) and ( 1500/- for other Courses ) drawn in favour of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- The Application Forms complete in all respect should be submitted to the following address by Registered / Speed Post / Courier / in per son Candidates depositing Application Form in person can also deposit Examination Fee by cash in DMAT Office and obtain necessary receipt th latest by 10th May, 2016 and 12th May, 2016with late fees of 500/-.The Controller of Examination,
E-2/51, Arera Colony,
Opp. Habibganj Railway Station,
BHOPAL (M.P) – 462016
MP DMAT 2016 Application Form Bank Branches
|T.T. Nagar Branch, Bhopal||Main Branch, Bilaspur|
|Main Branch, Indore||Main Branch, New Delhi|
|Main Branch, Jaba lpur||Main Branch, Ahmedabad|
|Main Branch, Gwalior||Gomti Nagar Branch, Lucknow|
|Main Branch, Ujjain||Main Branch, Patna|
|Civil Lines Branch, Sagar||Main Branch, Kota|
|Main Branch, Rewa||Main Branch, Jaipur|
|Main Branch, Chandigarh||Main Branch, Ranchi|
|Raipur Main Branch,|
MP DMAT 2016 Admit Card
- MP DMAT 2016 Admit Card of candidates shall be uploaded on our website www.apdmcmp.com one week before the Examination & will close on 2 hour prior to the date at Examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for DMAT 2016 unless he / she holds valid admit card issued by the Controller of Examination, DMAT 2016.
- The candidate is required to preserve the Admit Card for all future reference and correspondence.
MP DMAT 2016 Important Dates
|Sale of Information Brochure & Application Forms||10th April, 2016|
|Last date for receiving complete Application Forms At Office of the
Association of Private Dental & Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh,
D-MAT Office, E-2/51, Arera Colony,
BHOPAL- 462016 (M.P.)
|10th May, 2016|
|Last Date with late fee of 500/-||12th May, 20126|
|Date of Examination||15th May, 2016|
|Time of Examination||11:00 AM to 02:00PM|
|Reporting Time||08:00AM to 10:30 AM|