Important : It is notified that consequent to orders dated 11th April, 2016 and 06th May, 2016 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India Writ Petition ( C ) No.(s) 261 / 2016, the DMAT – 2016 scheduled for MBBS Course to be held on Sunday 15th May, 2016 is cancelled.
|Home Page||Eligibility||Seats||Application Form|
|Selection Process||Syllabus||Results||Question Papers|
MP DMAT 2016 Counselling
Open Counselling for Allotment of Seats :
The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates through open counselling on the basis of personal appearances. The counselling Committee will consist of:-
(i) All Members of Admission Committee or any one as per the decision of Admission Committee.
(ii) Nominee of AFRC.
(iii) All the Deans / Director of Medical / Dental Colleges and nominated members of APDMC.
(iv) Controller of DMAT Examinations.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat in first counselling on merit basis, because of any reason could not join the allotted institution are also eligible to participate in second open counselling.
- The programme for counselling shall be advertised in the leading Newspapers of the State. Counselling programme shall also be available on website of the Association. Separate call letters will not be sent.
- Candidates shall have to travel for the counselling at their own cost.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to enter the area specified for counselling without showing the DMAT – 2016 Examination RANK CARD.
- The candidate without original documents shall not be eligible for admission.
- The candidate shall wait for their turn in the order of merit. Candidates shall be called in small group of 10-20 for scrutiny i.e. verification of required original documents and if found eligible, shall further be permitted for the counselling where they shall exercise their option for allotment of any one of the available seats which shall be final and the same shall be allotted to them on the spot and the allotment letter shall be issued.
- If a Candidate due to any unavoidable circumstances does not remain present on the date and time fixed for him/her for scrutiny of the documents and counselling then such candidate, if he / she comes afterwards, shall be considered only at the stage, where the counselling is in progress irrespective of his merit. He shall be considered only if the counselling is going on, and allotment done before to other candidates on the basis of their merit shall remain unchanged. Such candidates those who are absent or those who could not participate in the counselling due to incomplete documents shall be called in the next counseling, if seats still remain vacant.
- All original documents will be verified by the concerned college at the time of admission.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly for the allotment of seat would disqualify the candidate for admission. Influencing the staff by unfair means will lead to cancellation of allotted seat and such candidate will also face disqualification for appearance in the subsequent DMAT – 2016.
- Candidates selected for admission shall be subject to disciplinary rules of University / Institution / Government and Management.
- A Candidate selected for any MBBS / BDS / BPT / B.Sc. Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical Courses as per merit will not be allowed for change of college on mutual basis.
- The selection made by the Admission Committee as per procedure is final and will be binding on the candidate.
- Admission to the candidate will be given only after the candidate will deposit his / her all relevant original certificates, documents alongwith the balance course fee through bank draft in favour of allotted college. Original certificates will be returned only after completion of internship.
Documents to be produced at time of counselling :
- Demand Draft of 3,00,000/- ( MBBS ) 1,50,000/- ( BDS ) , 10,000/- for BPT / B.Sc. Nursing and other Courses in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal as ( Tuition fee ).
- Rank Card of DMAT – 2016.
- Photocopy of filled Application Form.
- Proof of Identification.
- Counselling fee of 1500/- in cash.
- GAP Certificate if any ( affidavit ).
- Marks Sheet original
Because of any reasons candidates who are unable to submit Demand Draft at the time of counselling, will have to submit an undertaking that they will submit the required Demand Draft in DMAT Office within 3 days after date of counselling.