DMER PG 2017 Entrance Exam
Government of Maharashtra, Medical Education and Drugs Department.
Directorate of Medical Education and Research invites application for admission to the post graduate courses in Physiotherapy [ M.P.Th ], Occupational Therapy [ M.O.Th. ], Audiology & Speech Language Pathology [ M.A.S.L.P. ] and Prosthetics & Orthotics [ M.Sc. ( P & O ) ]
DMER PG 2017 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for PGP-CET-2017 / PGO-CET-2017 / PGASLP-CET-2017 / M.Sc ( P&O )-CET- 2017 For postgraduate courses :
1. Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate / valid passport / School leaving Certificate of 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate at “INDIAN”. Shall constitute the proof of nationality. Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) / Non Resident Indian ( NRI ) / Overseas citizen of India ( OCI ) are not eligible.
2. A candidate, who has passed final B.P.Th. / B.O.Th. examination ( recognized As per Maharashtra State Council for Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Act 2002 ) : Final BASLP / BPO examination ( recognized As per The Rehabilitation Council of India Act 1992 ); from an college / institution situated in the State of Maharashtra is eligible to appear for this examination provided he / she has completed prescribed duration of compulsory rotating internship by 31st August 2017.
3. A candidate who is undergoing rotating internship and who is likely to complete the same by 31st August 2017 can appear for PGP CET / PGO CET / PGASLP CET / M.Sc. ( P&O ) CET. Such a candidate will have to submit the documentary proof, from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship along with the application form, failing which the application shall be rejected.
4. A Candidate, who was admitted to the college / institute, which is now affiliated to the Maharashtra University of the Health Sciences ( MUHS ) will be eligible till such time as he / she is awarded the degree by the University established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
5. The candidate belonging to Backward Class must have claimed so in his application form, failing which such a claim will not be entertained subsequently. the Candidate belonging to Backward Class Category should submit the certified copies of cast Certificate, Case Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate ( wherever applicable ) at the time of Preference form filling process.
6. The candidates belonging to DT(VJ), NT-1(A), NT-2(B), NT-3(C) and OBC / SBC categories should submit Non – Creamy layer certificate issued by appropriate authority and should be valid upto 31st March 2018.
7. The candidate admitted for the graduate course on the basis of Court order for Caste claim is required to submit Caste Validity Certificate given by the Caste Scrutiny Committee or a fresh court order, failing which the claim will not be granted and the candidate will be considered as an Open category candidate.
8. Cut off date for Eligibility : The eligibility of candidate shall be determined for all purposes including the applicability of all these Rules & Regulations by considering the last date of submission of Preference Form as the cut off date. It is made abundantly clear that if a candidate is found ineligible or has an invalid reservation claim as on the last date of submission of preference form, in terms of these Rules & Regulations, and if such an ineligible candidate / invalid reservation claim acquires the requisite eligibility after the aforesaid cut off date ( i.e. the last date of submission of Preference Form ), such subsequent acquisition of eligibility will not make an ineligible candidate / invalid reservation claim eligible / valid for any purpose whatsoever.
9. Non eligibility of Candidates : The following candidates will not be eligible for applying / appearing at PGP-CET 2017 / PGO-CET 2017 / PGASLP-CET 2017 & M.Sc.( P&O ) – CET 2017 admission:
- Candidates who have passed Final year B.P.Th. / B.O.Th. / B.A.S.L.P. / BPO exam from institute located outside Maharashtra.
- Candidates who have passed Final year B.P.Th. / B.O.Th. / B.A.S.L.P. / BPO exam from institute not recognized by respective Council.
- Candidates who are not completing internship on or before 31st August, 2017.
- Candidates who were admitted to and subsequently resigned / left a postgraduate seat after the Prescribed date resulting in lapse of seat in the admission process of 2016.
- Candidates who were previously registered and are pursuing / have completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree.
DMER PG 2017 Exam Pattern
- All eligible candidates are required to take the PG entrance examination at their own cost.
- DMER PG entrance examination will be conducted on Tuesday, 8th August, 2017
- DMER PG entrance examination will be conducted at Mumbai at the centre indicated on the Admit Card.
- DMER examination will be conducted in English Medium.
- PGP CET / PGO CET / PGASLP CET / M.Sc. ( P & O ) CET question paper will be of one and half hours duration containing 100 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ). Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options.
Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Scratching, overwriting, tick mark, and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them.
To know more about Entrance Exam Click Here
DMER PG 2017 Application Form
Directorate of Medical Education & Research PG Application Form and Fees 2017 :
1. The Directorate of Medical Education & Research shall issue Notification regarding online application form process. The information Brochure containing procedures for admission to B.P.Th. / B.O.Th. / B.A.S.L.P. / BPO exam will be made available on website of DMER www.dmer.org. An applicant seeking admission to the B.P.Th. / B.O.Th. / B.A.S.L.P. / BPO will be required to submit single prescribed online application form.
2. Cost of online application form of PGP-CET 2017 / PGO-CET 2017 / PGASLP-CET 2017 & M.Sc.( P&O )-CET 2017 & examination fee is . 2000/-. Bank transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the applicant. This amount is not refundable.
3. PGP-CET 2017 / PGO-CET 2017 / PGASLP-CET 2017 & M.Sc.( P&O )-CET 2017 will be conducted online at Mumbai, centre.
4. The information Brochure and online application Form will be available from 12th July, 2017 to 26th July, 2017. Before filling Online Application form candidates should download information brochure of PGP CET / PGO CET / PGASLP CET / M.Sc. ( P & O ) CET 2017 and read the same carefully. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of PGP CET / PGO CET / PGASLP CET / M.Sc. ( P & O ) CET 2017.
5. The details of online form submission process on DEMR website www.dmer.org are as mentioned below :
- ‘Apply Online for PGP CET / PGO CET / PGASLP CET / M.Sc. ( P & O ) CET 2017’ Link will be available on DMER website www.dmer.org. Click on the above Link.
- Application form link will be displayed. click on Application form link.
- Instructions page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form.
- Candidate should fill all the entries in application form and upload his / her Scanned photograph and signature.
- System will validate required fields before allowing him / her to submission.
- During submission the application system will ask to Candidate for Password.
- Eligible Candidate will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the Correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked.
- After submission of form Bank Challan will be displayed in two parts.
- Unique Application No. ( Username ) along with details of nonrefundable required fee 2,000/- Bank charges will be available on challan and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
- Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of State Bank of India on Second Working Day onwords, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID / Transaction ID.
- ‘Log In’ Link will be available on DMER website www.dmer.org to verify the Application Form.
- Candidate should login with Application No. ( User Name ) and his / her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form. Candidate has to preserve the downloaded printout of Application Form for subsequent use.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
- Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
6. Candidate should preserve the
- Bank Challan
- Copy of downloaded Online form
- Downloaded copy of Information Brochure for subsequent use.
DMER PG 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Cards will be downloaded from www.dmer.org website after login during 02nd August, 2017 to 08th August, 2017.
- Candidate has to go to the Examination Centre with downloaded Admit Card and any original Photo ID proof as given in the admit card ( Aadhar Card / Driving license / PAN Card / Pass port )
- Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the PGP- CET 2017 /PGO-CET 2017 / PGASLP- CET 2017 & M.Sc.( P&O )-CET 2017. and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
Download of Admit Card
Candidates will have to visit the www.dmer.org Website for downloading admit cards for online test. Intimation for downloading admit card will also be sent through email / SMS.
Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for admit card download. The candidate is required to use
- Registration Number / Roll Number,
- Password / Date of Birth for downloading the admit card.Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the admit card preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination
- Admit card
- Photo Identity Proof.
Candidates Reporting Late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the admit card for Examination candidate will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the admit card is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 1.30 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
To know more about Application form Click Here
DMER PG 2017 Selection Procedure
Details about On-line Test Pattern
- A login screen will be displayed to the candidate. The candidate has to log in using Login ID, Roll No. and Password which will be printed on the Admit card.
- The candidate’s profile ( name, roll no. etc. ) will be displayed and the candidate has to confirm the same by clicking on the ‘I Confirm’ button if the profile is correct. Thereafter the instructions will be displayed on the screen. The candidate should ensure that the profile displayed on the screen is that of himself / herself. In case of any discrepancy, the same may be brought to the notice of the Test Administrator / Invigilator prior to the start of examination.
- A candidate should read the instructions carefully and indicate that he has done so by ‘checking’ the box at the bottom of the screen, after which the ‘I am ready to begin’ button is activated.
- After clicking on the ‘I am ready to begin’ button, the actual test time will begin.
- Each question is followed by 4 alternatives / options.
- The questions will be available in English.
- Only one question will be displayed at a time.
Instruction regarding online examination
The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
Decision of State common entrance test cell, Mumbai in all matters relating to examination will be final and binding on the candidate.
State common entrance test cell, Mumbai would be analyzing the responses ( answers ) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted State common entrance test cell, Mumbai in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, State common entrance test cell, Mumbai reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates ( disqualified ) will be withheld.
Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the examination process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the examination process and he/she will not be allowed to appear examination process in the future.
All eligible candidates are required to take PGP-CET 2017 / PGO- CET 2017 / PGASLP- CET 2017 & M.Sc. ( P&O )-CET 2017. at their own cost.
Question paper will be made available Online on 10/08/2017 and Model Answer keys will be made available Online on 11/08/2017 at website of DMER i.e www.dmer.org
Online submission of objections against any question in the question paper/ answer key of this online examination if any, the same may be submitted through website “www.dmer.org“. from 10th August, 2017 To 14th August, 2017. Representation received after this period shall not be considered.
Declaration of Provisional Result / Marks and Perepartion of State Merit List :
The Competent Authority shall conduct PGP-CET 2017 / PGO-CET 2017 / PGASLP- CET 2017 & M.Sc.( P&O )-CET 2017, evaluate the answer sheets and declare Provisional Result / Marks scored by the candidates.
The Final Result / Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of descending order of marks obtained at PGP-CET 2017 / PGO-CET 2017 / PGASLP-CET 2017 & M.Sc.( P&O )-CET 2017.
Final State Merit List will be declared by 22nd August, 2017 at the Website of DMER.
The Candidates will have to download statement of mark from the website of DMER. The downloadable mark sheet will be made available by 22nd August, 2017 till the last date of filling up of preference form.
In case of any typographical error regarding name, age gender etc. representation for correction should be submitted to the Competent Authority, It will be corrected at the time of document verification.
Basis of Selection : Marks obtained by the eligible candidates at the PGP-CET 2017 / PGO-CET2017 / PGASLP-CET 2017 & M.Sc.( P&O ) – CET 2017 will form the basis of selection.
To know more about Selection Process Click Here
DMER PG 2017 Exam Date
DMER PG Common Entrance Exam was conducted on 8th August, 2017.
DMER PG 2017 Result
DMER PG Entrance Exam 2017 Results has been likely to be declared in the month of 22nd August, 2017
To know more about Result Click Here
DMER PG 2017 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration & filling of Application form.||12th July, 2017 to 26th July, 2017|
|2||Issue of Admit Cards ( Online )||02nd August, 2017 to 08th August, 2017|
|3||Date of Examination||8th August, 2017 ( Tuesday )|
|4||Centre of examination ( Place - Mumbai )||As indicated in Admit Card|
|5||Online Display of Question Papers||10th August, 2017|
|6||Online display of model Answer keys||11th August, 2017|
|7||Online submission of objections on Question Paper / Answer Key.||10th August, 2017 To 14th August, 2017|
|8||Declaration of Final Merit List & Downloading of Marksheet from website "www.dmer.org"||22nd August, 2017|
Directorate of Medical Education and Research,
CET Cell, opp. Government Dental College Building,
St. George’s Hospital Compound,
4th floor, Near Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus ( CST ),
Mumbai – 400 001,
Telephone No. : +91 – 22 – 22652257 – 59, 22652251,
Fax No. : +91 – 22 – 22652168, +91 – 22 – 22620562,
Website : http://www.dmer.org.