|Home||Entrance Exam||Application form||Result|
DMER PG 2017 Selection Procedure
Details about On-line Test Pattern
- A login screen will be displayed to the candidate. The candidate has to log in using Login ID, Roll No. and Password which will be printed on the Admit card.
- The candidate’s profile ( name, roll no. etc. ) will be displayed and the candidate has to confirm the same by clicking on the ‘I Confirm’ button if the profile is correct. Thereafter the instructions will be displayed on the screen. The candidate should ensure that the profile displayed on the screen is that of himself / herself. In case of any discrepancy, the same may be brought to the notice of the Test Administrator / Invigilator prior to the start of examination.
- A candidate should read the instructions carefully and indicate that he has done so by ‘checking’ the box at the bottom of the screen, after which the ‘I am ready to begin’ button is activated.
- After clicking on the ‘I am ready to begin’ button, the actual test time will begin.
- Each question is followed by 4 alternatives / options.
- The questions will be available in English.
- Only one question will be displayed at a time.
Instruction regarding online examination
The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
Decision of State common entrance test cell, Mumbai in all matters relating to examination will be final and binding on the candidate.
State common entrance test cell, Mumbai would be analyzing the responses ( answers ) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted State common entrance test cell, Mumbai in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, State common entrance test cell, Mumbai reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates ( disqualified ) will be withheld.
Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the examination process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the examination process and he/she will not be allowed to appear examination process in the future.
All eligible candidates are required to take PGP-CET 2017 / PGO- CET 2017 / PGASLP- CET 2017 & M.Sc. ( P&O )-CET 2017. at their own cost.
Question paper will be made available Online on 10/08/2017 and Model Answer keys will be made available Online on 11/08/2017 at website of DMER i.e www.dmer.org
Online submission of objections against any question in the question paper/ answer key of this online examination if any, the same may be submitted through website “www.dmer.org“. from 10/08/2017 To 14/08/2017. Representation received after this period shall not be considered.
DMER PG 2015 Selection Procedure
1. The selection to a course / college will be made considering his / her SML number and preferences given by the candidate.
2. Preference form filling brochure will be published on website of DMER www.dmer.org.
3. Candidates as per SML number will be called for counseling and asked to fill the preference form. Counseling will be carried out at Mumbai on 28th August, 2015. Counseling sessions are not meant for instant seat allocation. During these sessions, candidates are assisted in exercising their preferences for various courses and the institutions. Seat allocation ( declaration of list of selected candidates ) shall be made on 28th August, 2015 by evening.
4. DMER 2015 PG Selection Process shall be as follows :
- The preference form shall be available at Counseling Centre in Mumbai.
- The duly filled preference form should be submitted at the same office on the same day. The candidate should submit only one preference form. Submission of more than one form may lead to disqualification. The candidate should present personally to fill the preference form. Proxy will not be permitted.
- The selection will be on the basis of merit and the preferences submitted by the candidates in their preference form. For filling of vacant seats after first round, same preference form will be considered and no separate preference form will be required to be filled by the candidate.
- The candidates who have filled in preference form, but are not selected in the first round, are eligible for all available vacant seats in the subsequent round.
- Based on preferences given, the seats will be allotted on merit and the allotment will be displayed on website of DMER i.e. ‘www.dmer.org’. All the candidates to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round on the basis of Merit – cum Preference will have to compulsorily join the college and course so allotted, by completing the requisite formalities .
- It is made clear that even if a candidate to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round wants a betterment of his / her choice, such a candidate must initially accept the allotment and join the college by completing the necessary formalities as set out by these Rules, failing which such a candidate will be thrown out of the entire admission process of the current academic year 2015 – 2016.
- If any candidate to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round does not join the college and course seat so allotted, it will be presumed that such a candidate is not interested in the admission process and for all further round(s) of admission, such candidate shall not be considered for allotment of any seat whatsoever.
- The seat so allotted to such a candidate who does not join, will be presumed to be a vacant seat as on and from the next date after the date set out as the last date for joining the college in terms of such allotment. Such a vacant seat will be allotted in the next round of admission process.
5. Documents : The candidates must produce all required original certificates and a set of attested photocopy of each of the documents at the time of filling the Preference form/Counselling.
The list of documents is given below :
- DMER Online downloaded Application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Copy of downloaded PGP CET / PGO CET / PGASLP CET / M.Sc. ( P&O ) CET 2015 result.
- Nationality Certificate / Valid Passport / School leaving Certificate of 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “INDIAN”
- Certificate for Age ( SSC passing Certificate )
- Marksheets of all years of Bachelor’s course in B.P.Th / B.O.Th / B.A.S.L.P / BPO
- Attempt certificate of all examinations in Bachelor’s course from head of institution.
- Internship undergoing / completion certificate.
- Degree / Passing Certificate of B.P.Th / B.O.Th. / B.A.S.L.P. / B.P.O
- Bonafide Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the Dean / Principal
- Medical Fitness Certificate If applicable,
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non – Creamy Layer Certificate ( For DT(VJ), NT-1(A), NT-2(B), NT-3(C) & OBC / SBC candidates ) issued by appropriate authority and valid upto 31st March, 2015, as specified in the Government Resolution no.CBC-10/206/CR-15/MVK-5, dated 30th June 2006
- Person with Disability Certificate.
6. At the time of filling the Preference Form the reserve category candidate should bring all original documents and one set of attested copies of the same in support of claim made in application form i.e. Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate issued by Caste Certificate Scrutiny Committee / Fresh Court Order for Caste claim, failing which claim will not be granted and the candidate will be considered as an Open Category candidate.
7. The candidates belonging to DT(VJ), NT-1(A), NT-2(B), NT-3(C) and OBC / SBC categories should submit Non – Creamy layer certificate issued by appropriate authority and should be valid upto 31st March, 2015.
8. Canvassing directly or indirectly for the allotment of seat would disqualify the candidate for admission. Influencing the staff by unfair means, will lead to cancellation of allotted seat and such candidate will also face disqualification for
appearance in the subsequent PGP CET / PGO CET / PGASLP CET / M.Sc. ( P & O ) CET i.e. in 2015.
9. The registration once granted is valid only if the teacher and the Dean are satisfied about regularity, good conduct as well as diligent pursuance of studies by the student.
10. Candidate selected and admitted is bound by disciplinary rules of University / Institution / State Government and local authority.
11. A candidate selected for M.P.Th. / M.O.Th. / M.A.S.L.P. / M Sc. ( P & O ) course will not be allowed to change subject / college / institute / place on mutual basis.
12. In case of dispute in the matter of allotment of seat / course / institution or any other matter pertaining to the provisional selection or cancellation of admission, the decision of the Directorate of Medical Education & Research shall be final and binding.
13. Status Retention of Admission : After selection in first / subsequent rounds, if the candidate desires to retain the same selection ( subject & college ) and does not want to take any further betterment, then he / she can do so by filling ‘Status Retention Form’ in the prescribed proforma given in this brochure within the specified time period after selection, this will be notified along with the selection list. ‘Status Retention Form’ is to be submitted to the Directorate of Medical Education & Research through the college where he is admitted. However candidate should note that his name will be deleted from the further selection process for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
14. Legal jurisdiction : All disputes pertaining to the conduct of examination and selection shall fall within the jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.