DMER PG Selection Procedure 2014
DMER PG 2014 Selection Procedure
1. The selection to a course / college will be made considering his / her SML number and preferences given by the candidate.
2. Preference form filling brochure will be published on website of DMER www.dmer.org.
3. Candidates as per SML number will be called for counseling and asked to fill the preference form. Counseling will be carried out at Mumbai on 25th August, 2014. Counseling sessions are not meant for instant seat allocation. During these sessions, candidates are assisted in exercising their preferences for various courses and the institutions. Seat allocation ( declaration of list of selected candidates ) shall be made on 25th August, 2014 by evening.
4. DMER 2014 PG Selection Process shall be as follows :
- The preference form shall be available at Counseling Centre in Mumbai.
- The duly filled preference form should be submitted at the same office on the same day. The candidate should submit only one preference form. Submission of more than one form may lead to disqualification. The candidate should present personally to fill the preference form. Proxy will not be permitted.
- The selection will be on the basis of merit and the preferences submitted by the candidates in their preference form. For filling of vacant
seats after first round, same preference form will be considered and no separate preference form will be required to be filled by the candidate.
- The candidates who have filled in preference form, but are not selected in the first round, are eligible for all available vacant seats in the
- Based on preferences given, the seats will be allotted on merit and the allotment will be displayed on website of DMER i.e. ‘www.dmer.org’. All the candidates to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round on the basis of Merit – cum – Preference will have to compulsorily join the college and course so allotted, by completing the requisite formalities.
- It is made clear that even if a candidate to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round wants a betterment of his / her choice, such a candidate must initially accept the allotment and join the college by completing the necessary formalities as set out by these Rules, failing which such a candidate will be thrown out of the entire admission process of the current academic year 2014 – 2015.
- If any candidate to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round does not join the college and course seat so allotted, it will be presumed that such a candidate is not interested in the admission process and for all further round(s) of admission, such candidate shall not be considered
for allotment of any seat whatsoever.
- The seat so allotted to such a candidate who does not join, will be presumed to be a vacant seat as on and from the next date after the date set out as the last date for joining the college in terms of such allotment. Such a vacant seat will be allotted in the next round of admission process.
5. Documents : The candidates must produce all required original certificates and a set of attested photocopy of each of the documents at the time of filling the Preference form / Counselling.
The list of documents :
- Online downloaded Application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Copy of downloaded PGP – CET / PGO – CET / PGASLP – CET / M.Sc. ( P&O ) – CET-2014 result.
- Nationality Certificate / Valid Passport / School leaving Certificate of 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “INDIAN”
- Certificate for Age ( SSC passing Certificate )
- Marksheets of all years of Bachelor’s course in B.P.Th / B.O.Th / B.A.S.L.P / BPO
- Attempt certificate of all examinations in Bachelor’s course from head of institution.
- Internship undergoing / completion certificate.
- Degree / Passing Certificate of B.P.Th / B.O.Th. / B.A.S.L.P. / B.P.O
- Bonafide Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the Dean / Principal
- Medical Fitness Certificate If applicable,
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non – Creamy Layer Certificate (for DT(VJ), NT-1(A), NT-2(B), NT-3(C) & OBC/SBC candidates) issued by appropriate authority and valid upto 31st March, 2015, as specified in the Government Resolution no.CBC-10/206/CR-15/MVK-5, dated 30th June 2006
- Person with Disability Certificate.
6. At the time of filling the Preference Form the reserve category candidate should bring all original documents and one set of attested copies of the same in support of claim made in application form i.e. Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate issued by Caste Certificate Scrutiny Committee / Fresh Court Order for Caste claim, failing which claim will not be granted and the candidate will be considered as an Open Category candidate.
7. The candidates belonging to DT(VJ), NT-1(A), NT-2(B), NT-3(C) and OBC / SBC categories should submit Non-Creamy layer certificate issued by appropriate authority and should be valid upto 31st March, 2015.
8. Canvassing directly or indirectly for the allotment of seat would disqualify the candidate for admission. Influencing the staff by unfair means, will lead to cancellation of allotted seat and such candidate will also face disqualification for appearance in the subsequent PGP – CET / PGO – CET / PGASLP – CET / M.Sc. ( P&O ) – CET i.e. in 2014. [ gads name="336x280" align="right"]
9. The registration once granted is valid only if the teacher and the Dean are satisfied about regularity, good conduct as well as diligent pursuance of studies by the student.
10. Candidate selected and admitted is bound by disciplinary rules of University / Institution / State Government and local authority.
11. A candidate selected for M.P.Th. / M.O.Th. / M.A.S.L.P. / M Sc. ( P & O ) course will not be allowed to change subject / college / institute / place on mutual basis.
12. In case of dispute in the matter of allotment of seat / course / institution or any other matter pertaining to the provisional selection or cancellation of admission, the decision of the Competent Authority shall be final and binding.
13. Status Retention of Admission : After selection in first / subsequent rounds, if the candidate desires to retain the same selection ( subject & college ) and does not want to take any further betterment, then he/she can do so by filling ‘Status Retention Form’ in the prescribed proforma given in this brochure within the specified time period after selection, this will be notified along with the selection list. ‘Status Retention Form’ is to be submitted to the Competent Authority through the college where he is admitted. However candidate should note that his name will be deleted from the further selection process for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
14. Legal jurisdiction : All disputes pertaining to the conduct of examination and selection shall fall within the jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.
DMER Related : DMER 2014 Selection Procedure, DMER PG 2014 Selection Details, DMER PG 2014 Admission Process, DMER PG Selection Procedure 2014, DMER PG 2014 Selection Eligibility, DMER PG 2014 Preference Form, DMER PG 2014 Selection Criteria, Directorate of Medical Education & Research PG Exam 2014 Selection, DMER PG 2014 Selection Process, DMER PG 2014 Selection Centre, DMER Medical Entrance Exam 2013 Selection, DMER 2014 PG Course Admission Details, DMER 2014 PG Selection Seats, DMER Mumbai 2014 PG Selection Methods, DMER PG 2014 Selection Rounds, DMER PG 2014 Preference Form Availability, Submission of DMER PG 2014 Preference Form, DMER PG 2014 Selection Requirements, DMER 2014 PG Preference Filling Forms, DMER 2014 PG Candidates Selection, DMER Mumbai 2014 PG Selection Notification, Directorate of Medical Education & Research 2014 PG Selection,
DMER 2014 Selection Procedure – DMER PG 2014 Admission Process – DMER PG 2013 Preference Form – DMER PG 2014 Selection Methods – DMER PG 2014 Selection Eligibility Criteria – Directorate of Medical Education & Research PG 2014 Selection – DMER PG 2014 Preference Form
Posted In medical entrance exam : dmer : Leave a response for dmer pg selection procedure 2014 by amala