DMIMS UG Entrance Exam 2018
Important : DMIMS UG Entrance Exam will be based on NEET 2018.
DMIMS UG Entrance Exam 2018
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Under Graduate Degree Courses MBBS / BDS for the academic year 2018 – 2019 through the DMIMS ( DU ) All India Pre – Medical Entrance Test 2018.
DMIMS UG Entrance Exam conducted for the following institutes
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Sharad Pawar Dental College
- Mahatma Gandhi Avurved College, Hospital & Research Centre
- SMT. Radhikabai Meghe Memorial College of Nursing
- Ravi Nair Physiotheraphy College
DMIMS UG Eligibility 2018
DMIMS Eligibility for MBBS
- Std XII ( 10 + 2 ) ( or equivalent ) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a subject & scoring minimum 60% marks in PCB group ( 180 out of 300 ).
DMIMS Eligibility for BAMS / BDS
- Std XII ( 10 + 2 ) ( or equivalent ) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a subject & scoring minimum 50% marks in PCB group ( 150 out of 300 ).
DMIMS Eligibility for BSc Nursing
- Std XII ( 10 + 2 ) ( or equivalent ) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a subject & scoring minimum 45% marks in PCB group ( 135 out of 300 ).
- Completion of 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2018.
- Candidates appearing at Std XII Exam, are also eligible.
DMIMS UG Application Form 2018
DMIMS UG 2018 Application Form can also be downloaded from our DMIMS Website www.dmimsu.edu.in
D.D. of any Nationalizes Bank payable at Nagpur should be drawn in favour of Competent Authority, DMIMS ( DU )
Cost of DMIMS UG Application form & Exam Fee : 2000/- in cash / D.D.
Last Date for submission of DMIMS UG Application Form April, 2018 by Post or in person to Camp Office at Nagpur only.
To know more about DMIMS UG Entrance Exam Click Here
DMIMS UG Results 2018
DMIMS UG Exam Date
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam : Based on NEET UG.
DMIMS UG Result Date
DMIMS UG 2018 Results likely to be declared in the month of July, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your DMIMS UG Results 2018…
To know more about DMIMS UG Results Click Here
To know more about DMIMS UG Entrance Exam CDs Click Here
DMIMS PG Entrance Exam 2018
Important : DMIMS PG Admission will be based on NEET PG.
DMIMS PG CET 2018 Entrance Exam
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications for admission to the DMIMS MD MS Courses for the Academic year 2018 – 2019.
DMIMS CET 2018 Post Graduate Courses
Faculty of Dentistry
|Master of Dental Surgery|
|2||Othodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||M.D.S.|
|4||Oral Pathology & Microbiology||M.D.S.|
|5||Oral Medicine & Radiology||M.D.S.|
|6||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||M.D.S.|
|7||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||M.D.S|
|8||Pedodontics & Preventive dentistry||M.D.S.|
|Post Graduate Diploma Courses|
|10||Orthodontics & Dentofacial orthopedics|
|12||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|13||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
Faculty of Medicine
|6||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||M.D.|
|8||Dermatology / Venerology & Leprosy||M.D.|
|11||Bio - Chemistry||M.D.|
|18||OtoRhinolaringology ( ENT )||M.S.|
|20||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||D.G.O.|
|23||Dermatology / Venerology & Leprosy||D.D.V.L.|
|28||Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery||M.Ch.|
To know more about DMIMS PG Entrance Exam Click Here
DMIMS PG CET 2018 Eligibility
Candidates not Eligible for Appearing DMIMS PG CET
Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing / completed the course are not eligible for appearing at DMIMS ( DU ) AIPGM CET & DMIMS ( DU ) AIPGD CET. Candidates who have passed PG Diploma are eligible to appear for the for admission to PG degree in the same subject only.
Candidates who are not completing internship on or before 31st March, 2018.
Candidates who are registered for PG Degree / Diploma and have not completed the terms.
Candidates who have NOT obtained permanent MCI / DCI State Council registration at the time of submission of application form except those candidates who will be completing internship by 31st March, 2018, such candidates will have to submit the same latest by May, 2018.
To know more about DMIMS PG Eligibility Click Here
DMIMS PG CET 2018 Seats
Candidates in un-allotted list provided by DGHS for Institute Level Offline Mop-up.
Those eligible candidates should report The IQAC Hall, University Building, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences ( Deemed to be University ), Sawangi ( Meghe ), Wardha, Maharashtra as per the schedule mentioned below.
( Vacant in NRI Quota )
|MS General Surgery||01|
|MD Obst. & Gyne.||01|
To know more about DMIMS PG Seats Click Here
DMIMS PG CET 2018 Application Form
The DMIMS PG Application Form will be available from the official website of www.dmimsu.edu.in.
Refer www.dmimsu.edu.in website for Annual Course Fee & fee details given in above website. The NRI fees shall be accepted in US dollars through Sponsor’s Bank Account only.
Candidates shall have to pay full fees due at the time of admission. No part payment shall be accepted failure to pay the due fees shall result in non allotment of the seat. The fees can only be paid by Demand Draft / Online Transfer / RTGS Modes only Cheques or Cash will not be accepted / entertained at all.
To know more about DMIMS PG Application Form Click Here
DMIMS PG CET 2018 Selection Process
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences ( Deemed to be University ) invites your kind attention to an admission / counseling of vacant seats in PG Dental – MDS programs, after the Mop-Up round conducted by the Central Counseling Authority, Directorate of General Health Services, ( DGHS ).
The candidates should bring all original certificates and Demand Draft covering payment of fees. Candidates without original certificates / documents shall not be allowed to take spot admission in Medical College.
After the completion of the round of Counselling Vacant Seats if any shall be transferred to the General Category Round on the same day.
The IQAC Hall,
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences ( Deemed to be University ),
Sawangi ( Meghe ), Wardha,
Documents / Original Certificates to be Submitted on the day of Reporting
Following documents in original along with two sets of xerox copies should be submitted at the time of admission
- Admit Card NEET PG 2018
- Rank Letter / Result – NEET PG 2018
- College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- High School / Higher Secondary Certificate / Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth
- First, Second, Third MBBS Mark sheets ( Final Part – I & Part – II )
- Internship Completion Certificate / Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of Admission
- MBBS Degree / Provisional certificate
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by DCI or State Dental Counsel.
- Provision Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where candidate is undergoing internship land likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of year of admission
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Physical Handicap Certificate ( if applicable )
- P.G. Bond
- Fees Undertaking Bond
- Affidavit by student ( Ragging )
- Affidavit by parents ( Ragging )
- Four recent passport size photographs. ( Should not be more than six months old )
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- NRI Documents as per the the Order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 22/08/2017 in W.P.(c) No.689/2017
- Bank Guarantee from the Sponsor as mentioned on the website www.dmimsu.edu.in.
To know more about DMIMS PG Selection Process Click Here
DMIMS PG CET 2018 Results
DMIMS PG Exam Date
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences PG Admission will be based on NEET PG.
DMIMS PG Result Date
DMIMS PG CET Results has been declared
To know more about DMIMS PG Results Click Here
DMIMS PG CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||DMIMS MD MS Admission 2018||Based on NEET PG|
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences ( Deemed University ),
Atrey Layout, Pratap Nagar,
Nagpur – 440 022 ( MS) India,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 712 – 3295207, 3295234,
Fax : +91 – 712 – 2245318,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dmimsu.edu.in.